5 Filters

Pathologist Dr Arne Burkhardt and Dr Sucharit Bhakdi homing in on vaccine deaths?

I think the origin of this big story was a series of presentations on Doctors4covidethics, relayed here by UKC:

Two doctors - pathologist and a microbiologist - say post-mortem re-examination of 15 people who died following vaccination shows clear evidence of “vaccine-induced auto-immune like pathology in multiple organs”.

They were unexpected and relatively sudden deaths.

The auto-immune pathology was missed in conventional post-mortems, which did not link to the vaccines in any way.

What they stress is unprecedented about their findings is these are pathologies that are only ever seen in one place, never multiple organs. This is what links these findings to the vaccine, the common denominator.

In fact such immune system effects have, in general, been predicted by many doctors.

We also know the spike protein travels and that is what these Drs say is causing the immune system attacks.

They point out that most of these patients died at home or following brief hospital spells, only two had ICU spells longer than two days. This, they say, makes it unlikely these pathologies were caused by other medications.

There’s a written account here: On COVID vaccines: why they cannot work, and irrefutable evidence of their causative role in deaths after vaccination – Doctors for COVID Ethics.

In the video presentation Dr Burkhardt shows the grim details - organs and blood vessels invaded by lymphocytes.

Why this could signify a lot of vaccine-related deaths rather than just a few - well simply the fact that these deaths were not registered as vaccine deaths. What I don’t think was stated was how representative these cases are, but Drs Burkhardt and Bhakdi will have an idea and they are the ones issuing dire warnings.

I’d recommend starting with pathologist Dr Burkhardt’s presentation first (about 22m in) then jump back for Dr Bhakdi’s further explanations.

Some more accounts of this

TCW reports - worth reading their story here

Though I actually found it on here: On COVID vaccines: why they cannot work, and irrefutable evidence of their causative role in deaths after vaccination – Doctors for COVID Ethics

The story may be a very big deal.

Bhakdi/Burkhardt pathology results show 93% of people who died after being vaccinated were killed by the vaccine

The vaccine was implicated in 93% of the deaths in the patients they examined. What’s troubling is the coroner didn’t implicate the vaccine in any of those deaths.

Link: Bhakdi/Burkhardt pathology results show 93% of people who died after being vaccinated were killed by the vaccine

In the video Dr Sucharit Bhakdi was very emotional about it. Mike Yeadon also reacted badly, and Robert Malone retweeted it. Other doctors reactions can be picked up in these reports too.

The significance may be that those people suspected of dying from the vaccine probably are. This is what Prof Michael Palmer, who was the presenter and seemingly had just seen the presentations, said immediately afterwards:

Prof Michael Palmer. "It is pretty clear after reviewing this impressive evidence that a very great share of all fatalities that occur within a short timeframe after vaccination will probably be due to these vaccinations and I guess we now also know why the authorities are very hesitant to have autopsies performed on such victims. Now not everybody dies after vaccination there are people with transient effects, often no effects at all, so we may wonder what is occurring in their bodies. "

3 Likes

Thanks E. Excellent meaty post!

Burkhardt and Bhakdi’s work has been written up more crisply into a paper.

Here’s Doctors4covidethics commentary

Their paper is here.

Vascular and organ damage induced by mRNA vaccines: irrefutable proof of causality
Michael Palmer, MD and Sucharit Bhakdi, MD

Palmer featured in the abovementioned Interdisciplinary Symposium.

If this paper was the standard ‘Patient Information on the Covid-19 vaccines’ leaflet, I wonder how it might affect uptake… :wink:

1 Like