5 Filters

Will someone please explain to me

… do we accept the analysis posted by @spike here Viral Issue Crucial Update Sept 8th: the Science, Logic and Data Explained!.

In my opinion, it seems to be faultless, clear, and very objective. It is also international in that it looks at Sweden, as well as other countries. If you don’t agree please explain why. If you do agree, why is that we all continue to debate what is a seasonal flu? We question the seriousness, we discuss the treatments, we cogitate on the medicines withdrawn, we debate what a “case” is, are asymptomatic carriers contagious, is the PCR test even a test, and what does it actually test for. Even The Lancet has been seriously dissed. And this is all about a type of flu.

Shouldn’t all the articulate, intelligent, concerned folks, be debating:

• why lockdown
  • why martial law
  • what is the effect of telling kids that contact with their buddies might kill them (that is the message isn’t it)
  • what is the result of killing the economy
  • who benefits (cui bono)
  • was SARS-2 natural, or weaponised
  • was it released (or if it was), was it accidental or deliberate
  • how we avoid (or should we) forced vaccinations
  • how we stop the plunder of national funds for the benefit of big business
  • how do we prosecute Boris’s friends who all have fingers in the trough

Finally, when we see forced quarantine camps in Australia and what FEMA is doing in the US, shouldn’t we be afraid, or perhaps speak our?

My apologies for the rant but isn’t it time we discussed the important issues?

1 Like

Yes! And Pepe Escobar is doing just that, in this piece from Asia Times, via Saker. Pepe is clearly of the persuasion that the covid thing is largely a scam (a suspicion which I hold also), which - since before the official outbreak of the disease (such as it is) - was being prepared and gamed as a power-grab, at the various places by the usual-suspect actors whom he outlines.

The fly in the ointment for the Great-Resetters is that SARS-COV2 appears to have proven a rather weedy ‘great plague’, except for the smallish contingent of long-haul victims. It’s already being seen through by a growing percentage of disaffected common citizens. It’s still not clear whether covid is in reality nothing more than a slightly worse-than-usual flu; but it’s sure as hell looking that way, the more the actual death-from-covid numbers shrink away into the noise margins of the statistics.

It’s that uncomfortable (for the manipulators) fading away of the lethality, just like any other novel virus wave, which has provoked the Permanent Bullshit Blizzard managers to switch their panic-stirring to the casedemic canard: suddenly, allegedly-infected people are turning up everywhere (even with the wholly unreliable ‘tests’ that are in use currently), so of course we all now have to panic some more; because ‘soon’ (meaning the usual Winter growth in flu victims) all the new ‘cases’ are going to erupt into a second huge, ICU-swamping wave; of course! So - on with the masks, the rule-of-6, the local curfews, and all the other hoops through which we must jump obediently, just to keep the terror - and the stampeded obedience - going. Definitely time for a lot more mass street demos to show that we sceptics are growing legion!

May I just register here too my detestation of the ‘stakeholder’ concept, B’Liarite shite as it is. The word is meant to include any power-wielder who wants to throw a chunk of money into a pot, but it specifically and intentionally excludes the old idea of one-person-one-vote democratic control of all public policies by the entire public. ‘Stakeholders’ are specifically, heavily anti-democratic proto-fascists. The concept stinks as rankly as the word itself:

https://thesaker.is/from-9-11-to-the-great-reset/

1 Like

And - via Off-G - Thomas Harrington with some relevant thoughts:

https://off-guardian.org/2020/09/12/contrived-spectacles-of-protecting-and-caring-for-the-people/

Absolutely agree with all your points Pat. I’m getting to the point of resistance, that is ANTI-Social RES(D)istance, realising that mandatory masking attracts a $200 fine, while breaking SD rules attracts one of $1652.
I had hoped that somehow today’s protests in Melbourne would be of 10,000, so that the police would be totally outfoxed, but instead there were only dozens, but still enough to fine 53 people and gets some on the ground underneath a dozen police officers. A protestor with a placard shouting “no lock down” provoked a passer by to say “lock her up!” to the police…
But the point is that if we just say, “oh well, we can’t do anything” and don’t organise group resistance then there will be no resistance. Already the majority have just rolled over, or appear to because they believe they could be a small minority - but they may not be. I’ve now had two conversations with ordinary people who I find share my views to a great extent, but aren’t game to take a stand and get abused and fined.

What strikes me here though is this. For the 35 years since coming here, both sides of government have been obsessed about budget deficits, with elections always fought over “the economy”. But this right wing Israel and US loving government just jumped in and mortgaged the nation to the tune of $350 billion in March, at the first sign of a wave approaching, taking advantage of the steep rise in cases to impose the first restrictions and lock-down with little justification. So its certainly a case of Cui Bono, but also of “pourquoi?” WHY are they SO determined to destroy Melbourne as a living city just to deal with a virus which they can’t eliminate or keep out? It’s beyond evil.

1 Like

So,

I just got round to watching this video. I have to say that it is a very convincing set of arguments. A lot of things to think about. A few things still don’t feel right to me, and I am not sure that we have really understood the dynamics of the spread (Gompertz curve or no!). I’ll have a few more things to say about that over the next few days. Some niggling but important questions still make me hesitate to fully embrace the “it’s all over” thesis. Although I really want to believe that it’s true, obviously. Anyway, thanks @spike and @PatB for bringing this here, and underlining it.

With regard to your other questions @PatB, I really do agree. There are a ton of really important questions that we need to discuss, in addition to the technical details of the the illness and the dynamics. I think your list is a really good one.

One big question to my mind is how are we to protect the vulnerable in our societies. This is where I can’t agree with the UK approach (or Sweden for that matter). What kind of civilised society throws its most vulnerable members under the bus? The response of this country has been criminal.

As far as the point about killing the economy goes, I don’t think it’s so simple. Did you get a chance to see the post on how billionaires have fared through this period? It’s a bit like the Iraq war - most people feel it was a terrible failure, but for those for whom it really counted, it was a great money-spinning success. (Of course for those for whom it really counted, it was a once in a century tragedy of stunning proportions)

One big question that you raise that I think is really interesting is, what happens to a vaccine if this flavour of coronavirus has really burned itself out. And why are there so many countries around the world working on this, including countries like Russia and Cuba that are not at the beck and call of big pharma?

Anway. Your “rant” is an important one, Pat. I hope that we get a chance to explore many of those questions here in more detail.

Cheers
PP

PS @RhisiartGwilym - I finally do understand what a “casedemic” is. I think Ivor makes a compelling argument.

Well, as if to add to the answers on this, (courtesy of Del Bigtree) Tucker Carlson and the US’s NIH, start asking some real questions.

Tucker Carlson interviews Dr Li-Meng Yan (allegedly a Chinese Virologist and Whistleblower working at the Hong Kong Institute of Health) who says the genetic fingerprint of Covid-19 shows it was manufactured in China. The interview was immediately slapped with a warning by Facebook and banned by Twitter.

And apparently, the NIH was asking if the death of three minors three years ago was linked to the virus.

The comments of Drs. Bhakdi and Reiss on Del B’s vid simply wipe out the lying-propaganda effort currently coming through the lamestream media about: “Big new wave of illness and death about to break over us this Autumn! Aaaaagh! Aaaaaagh! Panic! Scream! (and jump through these masky-distance-lockdown-$£$£VACCINE!!!$£$£ hoops, please, there’s good little pavlovoids…)”

I keep coming back to the same questions: ‘How many people do you know who got sick from authentically-identified covid? How many do you know who died?’ I believe there’s one person on this website who can answer with a positive identification of genuine victims. Otherwise, the answer I get, across the board (in the metaphorical sense), is ‘No-one!’