5 Filters

What's In The Pfizer documents, Naomi Wolf

Just over an hour of video (sorry) of Naomi Wolf talking at Hillsdale College in the US. A lot of stuff you definately will not hear on the BBC. For the woke eedjits, she uses “men” and “women” regularly.

2 Likes

Horrifying as well as jaw dropping in places. Calculated genocide. Not sure about the CCP revelations? (She’s talked about that on other occasions). Apparently the adverse effects listed in the docs only effect people in western countries which reminded me of the Deagel de-population chart. I’ve been wondering for a while whether all this really is global? We were in BKK for a couple of weeks recently - there were no chemtrails there. Thanks for posting.

1 Like

Bird flu seems to be incoming.

Hello @Rich . I’m always skeptical when Russia or China is blamed and tend to disregard these allegations. However, Wolf makes a rarther compelling case if one accepts what she says at face value. Where I absolutely disagree with her is on China being a communist country. That (IMHO) ended years ago.

Hi @PatB , I mentioned your post in mine on Astrid Stuckelberger - sorry I should have replied directly here.
On the Chinese connections just based on a few quick internet searches, AFAIK this is the position of the 3 companies named by NW:

Pfizer has always been a US corporation albeit established in New York by 2 Germans who immigrated to the US 2 years earlier – its a US publicly quoted corporation with 70% institutional investors. Its control has nothing to do wth Germany or China.

BioNtech is controlled by a privately owned British Virgin Island holding company over 70% still in the hands of a couple of European residents. In 2020 to get access to the Chinese vax market for its Covid Vax it entered into a trade deal which gave Fosun around 25% of the ordinary shares.

Fosun is not a Chinese State owned or controlled corporation – it is privately owned by 2 Chinese Billionaires. Wide array of international holdings including Pub Med and Wolverhampton Wanderers, as well as being the first Chinese corporation to own a US insurance company. Fosun seemed to have suffered under covid and is still selling off non-core business assets to meet its obligations.

The whole Chinese connection is very tenuous and probably just gas lighting ( via NW’s husband’s contacts ) to deflect from the US DoD’s overall control of much of the vax operation as covered by Sasha Latypova and Katherine Watt.

But this misstep by NW ( typical for many commentators from the US) does not destroy her valuable exposure of the covid vax damage done to the world!

Thanks for posting this.

cheers

1 Like

Hi @RobG , well it must be time for another Baileys, “Play it Sam” :grinning:

cheers

2 Likes

This is the old bird flu spreading to humans routine that last failed in 2005 when Neil Ferguson predicted that 200 million people could die of bird flu. IIRC only 58 people died and I bet none of them died of bird flu either. Anyway, nice to see this latest load of crap and lies expertly dissected and destroyed by Dr Sam Bailey. Cheers CJ.and thanks for posting.

2 Likes

CJ1, that’s a very good video link, with Sam B doing her stuff. I’d strongly recommend that people bookmark it. With the covid nonsense a rubicon was crossed. Now the psychos think they can get away with anything. It’s an out of control train that is rapidly coming down the tracks towards us.

Who knows if it will be bird flu. If so it’s expected in May or the early summer.

1 Like

I should also add that like Sam B, I too, keep chickens, none of which have ever been sick.

There’s a whole host of moral issues here with regard to eating meat, etc. I would just say that the most immoral thing is factory farming, be it livestock or crops. Unfortunately factory farmed food is the only option most people have thesedays.

2 Likes

Hi @CJ1 Thanks for doing the research that I didn’t bother to do (although in my defense I did say “If one accepts what she says at face value”). It really is a pity that someone like Naomi Wolf, helps to destroy her own credibility with stuff not backed up by real data. Of course that also gives the trolls a chance to cast aspersions on everything she then says.

Thanks again

1 Like