5 Filters

Uptick in mortality among younger males

The key thing to stress is that the data presented here is purely looking at trends between some key dates, these being interpreted as a proxy variable for vaccination status. The analysis is carefully caveated, having said that.

3 Likes

Thanks @KarenEliot - interesting data.

Iā€™ll wait around for the usual suspects to come and say that this data is totally untrustworthy as it is from the ONS and represented by, you know, numbers and stats and such.

Clearly untrustworthy garbage, right?

:wink:

Cheers
PP

2 Likes

PP, you seem to be saying (and correct me if Iā€™m wrong) that everything thatā€™s happening at the moment is ā€˜normalā€™.

Itā€™s not normal. Nothing like this has ever happened before in history.

So:

A) you either believe that thereā€™s some kind of mega plague, the like of which has never been seen before, and thatā€™s why theyā€™re rolling out a global police state.

Or B) you might perhaps have been a bit brainwashed by the Presstitutes, when there is no evidence whatsoever in your own existence of some mega plague.

Answers on a postcard, please.

2 Likes

Morning Rob

If Iā€™m giving the impression that I think everything is normal then Iā€™m a hell of an actor!

Nothing thatā€™s happening right now is normal. I have never seen anything like whatā€™s happening now in my lifetime.

I think we are at the beginning of a massive paradigm shift, where a group of mad Dr Strangelove types are trying to build a neo-feudal society based on techno-utopian /transhumanist ideals.

And it scares the hell out of me.

As far as covid goes, I believe a lot of people needlessly died through direct policies of this and other governments.

Not because viruses are not real, or because covid itself was not dangerous and fake, but because governments suppressed treatments, actively put people in harmā€™s way and refused to take the basic, common sense steps that would have all but halted the spread of covid before it even got started.

Not sure that answers everything youā€™ve asked, but some of it.

Do I have my own cognitive biases (towards a preference for data analyses, for example) absolutely yes I do. Iā€™m trying to stay as open minded as I can but I keep bumping into my own neural programming. I also have a nasty habit of checking assertions against actual data. Thatā€™s what gets me into trouble here. I donā€™t uncritically accept the vaccines are killing masses of people, for example, without going and checking the death certificates to see if masses of people are, in fact, dying.

Iā€™ll keep trying to do the best I can, but working on my own biases is tricky. I cleverly hide them from myself!

Cheers
PP

3 Likes

I have heard that one of the factors fuelling the more nightmarish aspects of contemporary situations is the algorithm. Basically rather simple rules along these lines: EITHER X or Y, basing the logic that streams thereafter very largely from past trends. Or using a limited set of constraints to dictate actions.

At a basic level this makes complete sense:

If X run away, it might be a wolf
If Y thatā€™s ok, keep munching the leaves

Everything we (or gazelles, giraffes, and gnats) encounter can engender liking/non-liking/neither. Vedana (aka Vedanta).

Humans are made of more complex stuff and of course the choices are often not just binary either/or; yay/nay; Awake/Brainwashed; jabbed/toxic; etc.

Well, I guess I kept you waiting long enough! Iā€™m still not satisfied that the ONS numbers are completely reliable, but lets assume they are, with my usual caveat of ā€œCovid deathsā€ and ā€œnon-Covid deathsā€ being complete and utter rollocks while relying on the completely discredited PCR test, with 40 cycles.

Where is the data that shows where this increase in mortality is coming from? My guess (always happy to be corrected) is that youā€™ll say itā€™s from Coroni deaths. Iā€™d say most astute observers, having seen the UKā€™s Yellow Card and the USā€™s VAERS data showing myocarditis as an ā€œadverse eventā€ (especially in young males) after the poison jab, would say, well, perhaps the jab is to blame?

Stick with that position, P. Damned difficult, bro, but necessary. Solidarity. (Referring to your reply to Rob)

2 Likes

I agree that PP is handling this quite well, and hats off to him (or her) for that.

Thing is, this all started in March 2020 with ā€œtwo or three weeks to flatten the curveā€. Look at where we are now. It would have been unthinkable two years ago.

I donā€™t wish to sound like Cassandra, but the next two or three months might well be the most crucial in human history.

What will people like PP do when they start carting off people to concentration camps? (this is very much on the cards at the moment)

I understand that for many people this all sounds like something from a dystopian sci-fi movie; yet itā€™s been your reality for the last 18 months or so.

The incredible thing is, no one knows whatā€™s being injected into their arm, and the psychos are now saying that you have to have these injections every six months, otherwise you canā€™t take part in society.

Beam me up, Scotty (which is quite apt at the moment).

ps. I presume (rightly or wrongly) PP has had the jabs. Iā€™d be fascinated to know if PP knows what exactly has been injected into their body?

3 Likes

Oddly, I agree with this too. Theyā€™re not mutually exclusive. Note that despite the fairly acute differences of approach, we still manage to stay civil friends. Thatā€™s a big plus, and very necessary.

1 Like

Hi Rob

You ask:

A good question. I donā€™t really know. The very fact that is a question that we have to think about is a scary sign of the times - I agree.

You assume correctly. After a degree of humming and hawing I went ahead with the AZ jab. It was a fairly complex decision that wasnā€™t solely related to my own personal health. All I know about it is what I have read in a few papers and other articles. Itā€™s a deactivated adenovirus carrier that wraps around a strand of mRNA which is a modified version of the S1/S2 subunits of the spike protein. Almost exactly the same as the Sputnik V vaccine.

Whether thatā€™s what was actually injected into my arm or whether it was a placebo or some other junk I donā€™t know. But then again I never do when a doctor (more likely a nurse these days, doctors are hard to come by) injects me with somethingā€¦

Cheers
PP

2 Likes

Itā€™s been very noticeable over the last 18 months or so that the most outspoken in the medical community have been very religious people (you know all the names). I should add, by way of context, that I am not religious.

Just recently a Vatican priest has also spoken out, very strongly. I could give the clip on its own, but instead will include it at the start of Max Iganā€™s latest post. This, to give those who are not aware, an idea of the total insanity thatā€™s happening in Australia at the momentā€¦

This insanity will be coming to you sometime soon.

1 Like

The thread Rich just started shows there clearly are ideas afoot to use this delivery method for wider purposes.
FWIW I thinik itā€™s unlikely there was anything more devious in the contents of the initial mass rollout than what we know about already. If the worst fears come to pass the main function of the first rollout would be a test of the RNA deliverance, and the softening up of the population to accept the idea. It would be mad to put everything in the trial run.
Donā€™t know about boosters, thoughā€¦that wasnā€™t part of the original deal!

1 Like

Evvy, in our modern world, in the West, many people no longer understand spirituality (I donā€™t mean religion by that, although a lot of people find spirituality through religion, and good on them).

What we are facing is the age old battle between good and evil.

The stench of evil has been particularly prevalent over the last 18 months or so.

I know a lot of people will have a hard job getting their head around all this stuff; but itā€™s now right there, in front of your eyes.

The solution is really very simple: you just tell the evil ones to get lost; you do not comply.

Poly Styrene was an unlikely player in the early UK punk scene. She had an opera trained voice that could punch holes in sheet metal. Thereā€™s a great story behind this particular number, which I saw them perform live at the old Marquee Club on Wardour Street, Sohoā€¦

My point, of course, is where are these sort of people now, ranting and raving about everything?

Thereā€™s nothing. Itā€™s a cultural desert (itā€™s why the psychos have purposely closed down all the bars and clubs and other live venues).

4 Likes

By the by, much like the Sex Pistols, X-Ray Spex only ever released one album, called ā€˜Germ Free Adolescentsā€™.

You really couldnā€™t make this stuff up.

1 Like

While not an especial fan of that track have always had a soft spot for ā€˜Identityā€™ - but yikes, yes, Poly really didnā€™t need amplification.

A dissimilar band but part of the same scene were The Slits and, again, I canā€™t pretend to being a big fanā€¦ but Viv Albertine is a neurodivergent hero, and her memoirs are utterly fantastic. The second one, To Throw Away Unopened, is a great book in its own right.

1 Like

Hi folks, couldnā€™t kick start the Bitchute link but I did find the same piece on Odysee thanks for the post, Max has lots of great things to say - and it also came with a really beautiful method of testing for Covid - starts at 27:20 mins in for 2 minutes.

cheers

1 Like

Loved the John Bishop Science bit :grin:

Karen, thanks for the book recommend. Iā€™ve ordered To Throw Away Unopened.

Bondage Up Yours was the debut single by X-Ray Spex, released in 1977. I know this kind of music is not everyoneā€™s cup of tea. However, when you look back on it, itā€™s absolutely gobsmacking with regard to just how many UK bands, all of them relatively unknown at the time, released debut singles in 1977 that became part of the punk legend. For those interested, in the next week or so Iā€™ll do a post about it in the Arts section.

A Londoner born and bred, in 1977 I was a teenager in south east London, a place where many of these punk rockers hailed from (also, from an earlier era, the likes of Jagger and Bowie), hence my now nostalgic interest in all this.

Oh, and I should venture that what Iā€™m talking about does kind of relate to the subject of this thread: back in the day, punk rock allowed young people to let off steam, a kind of safety valve, if you will, a safety valve that doesnā€™t seem to exist thesedays.

2 Likes

Me too; Iā€™m assuming you mean Bromley and environs? If so, do you remember Bonaparteā€˜s on Market Square, home to, amongst others, Siouxsie Sioux.

2 Likes

Iā€™m game, look forward to many more musical musings. I agree that punk was epochal though I wasnā€™t in the UK at the time, apart from briefly in winter 79/80 by which time a lot of the energy had been coopted and Star Wars was the Very Thing.

But all hope is not lost: there are some pretty good rappers about, itā€™s not all boasting about Lamborghinis and hos, and even your old guard eg Busta Rhymes and Public Enemy are still pushing out thought provoking stuff.

1 Like