5 Filters

Trump shot at Rally in Pennsylvania

Yes they are, but conclusions are very simple.

Someone was high up enough to ensure that Secret Service and/or Homeland security did nothing to secure the site correctly and there were so many schoolboy errors that it cannot have been just human failure. Nor did they take appropriate action when the ‘shooter’ was spotted early on and reported as being suspicious. They even did nothing, despite plenty of time, when he was spotted on the roof.

The only definite conclusion one can draw is that this was an inside job and the shooter was a typical patsy as used in the Kennedy shooting, the Oklahoma bombing, 911, ad infinitum.

There is one other conclusion of which I would bet my home on. It’s that even with all the FBI, Secret Service, Homeland and other investigations underway and no doubt to follow, we will not know the truth for the usual 70 years.

Only posters here less than 20 years old now, might be around to even remember or care! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Interesting load of crap here Pat.

Except for this bit:

“Earlier this month, a Republican congressman visited Butler and found out that the FBI had “released the crime scene” after just three days and cleaned up the blood and other “biological evidence” from the roof where Crooks had been positioned. The bureau also allowed Crooks’ family to cremate his remains on July 23, which has made it impossible to independently verify the autopsy findings.”

FBI reveals new details about Trump shooter (PHOTOS)

https://swentr.site/news/603226-trump-shooter-fbi-details/

Such a predictable scenario isn’t it; JFK, RFK, MLK, Princess Diana etc etc. Also reminds me of the patsy Timothy McVeigh & the Oklahoma bombing scam in 1995.

More here: “My effort to examine Crooks’ body on Monday, August 5, caused quite a stir and revealed a disturbing fact,” Higgins wrote in the report. “The FBI released the body for cremation 10 days after J13. On J23, Crooks was gone. Nobody knew this until Monday, August 5, including the County Coroner, law enforcement, Sheriff, etc.”

Congressman accuses FBI of Trump shooting ‘cover up’

https://swentr.site/news/602702-trump-shooter-disturbing-cremation/

Thanks @Rich . Call me paranoid or even deranged, but on reflection, my favoured scenario is this.

The “shooting” was a set up. That must be obvious to anyone who has followed all the BS spoofs and dummy trails after every psy op. As you said,

Trump and his team were most likely in on it, as was the deep state. The GIC’s want Trump in. Kennedy as a running mate makes his election more likely and the chances of the Dems rigging the ballots even more difficult. With the polls after the “shooting”, Kennedy had no chance on his own so he joins the wig wearing wonder. Now Tulsi Gabbard has joined the team, Israehell gets their three biggest genocidal supporters in power.

If we thought that blundering Biden was dangerous in the White House, heaven help us all when Trump gets there.

I wouldn’t argue with that. I’m on and off the fence with this one. Time will tell.

This continues to haunt me:

“The Kennedy assassination has demonstrated that most of the major events of world significance are masterfully planned and orchestrated by an elite coterie of enormously powerful people who are not of one nation, one ethnic grouping, or one overridingly important business group. They are a power unto themselves for whom those others work. Neither is this power elite of recent origin. Its roots go deep into the past.” Fletcher Prouty (1992)

1 Like

Hi Pat/all

The US deep state itself is probably nowadays a branch of the international cabal of banking and its conglomerates that plan things on a global scale, with the US a handy starting point for ‘natural’ happenings to kick things off. The state likely only gets a look-in when its services are called for.

There was obviously something fundamentally amiss around the Butler shooting. To me the most obvious set-up was the astounding collapse of Trump’s state protection.

I don’t think the deep state wants a Trump win, it bust a gasket to prevent him last time, we’re still seeing the court cases on social media=govt censorship.

Apart from a few renegade outlets, the US media promote the Dems and diss Trump at every opportunity. Just as the equally owned BBC do here, where the patronizing and tone takes you back to primary school. Such is the vetting and culture that, amazingly, no-one allowed a regular slot on air disagrees with this. In fact the Biden govt is far more hallowed by the BBC than is the UK one, and they now portray “Kamala” (naturally they have never once referrred to “Donald”) as the fairy godmother.

IMO far more likely is that the Trump shooting, which would happen to be regarded as a gift from Heaven, was a permitted/facilitated event. Trump is hostile to the war on Russia and even his claims to want to rein in Pharma and corporations - which could be completely empty - are unwelcome. They are beefed considerably by Kennedy’s presence. The WEF plans are probably also rooted in the US and Trump-Kennedy (other way round really) opposition would likely scupper it.

If, as it appears, TPTB had a hand in the assassination attempt it was an act of desperation as people in the US aren’t buying the media blasts in enough numbers to swing the election away from Trump.
If so they’ve probably blown it as the assassination attempt obviously helped Trump, and it would be very dangerous for there to be a successful, second one. Civil war might even arise.

A ‘good’ attempt was made to stop the tide with Harris’s coronation reinvention as person of subtance that’s a black woman as well - but they must have been disappointed that the boost (always likely to be temporary) was only enough to close the gap, which will likely soon open up again. The problem is that only so many people are paying attention to the BS coming out of the media. And that Trump’s support has been galvanized, while Harris has pissed her’s off with her genocide support and her democracy-bypassing coronation. I think there will just be fewer new supporters will want to turn out to vote for her.

The next big move might be for the Biden regime to magically ‘bring peace’ to the middle east but they can’t do that without making it obvious that they were the problem in the first place. Also it’s gone too far to wear it as a halo, even in Disneyland…

That’s my take anyway…
Cheers

1 Like

Well I’m going to say it was real.

Biggest give away for me was the feds hosing down the area 24 hrs later. The FBI literally washed the crime scene. It’s unheard of. Why? The feds are not team Trump.

Then there is RFK jr joining Trump, and Gabbard too. These are (supposedly) left wing candidates endorsing a right wing candidate. There also a group of Romney, McCain and some other turkeys fans currently protesting Trump and essentially endorsing the Dems. It’s truly bizarre.

The deep state GICs (kudos RG) are in absolute terror and are engaging in lawfare (amongst other things) to cheat Kamala into the WH. I’ve had a theory for a while that there is more to it than just the deep state. For an easy analogy think spook’s and Spectre. Possibly a third too? And then there’s the BRICS/SCO…

Edit. Heard about RFK and chemtrails?

2 Likes