5 Filters

Trump shot at Rally in Pennsylvania

Is it only Dmitry Orlov among the myriad ‘alternative’ commentators who has hinted that this may all in fact have gone to plan?

Just love the ‘security lapses’ wheeze being wheeled out again for another fake event(?). (9/11, Manchester Arena, etc. etc.) Anyone would think they were closely related to all those ‘intelligence failures’. . .

US Secret Service explains failure to secure roof used by Trump sniper

Unbelievable crap, LOL!

Is this the best they can do?

https://swentr.site/news/601226-secret-service-trump-shooting/

Cheers!

2 Likes

It is utterly pathetic.

This person should have been arrested several days ago to prevent her being able to conspire in the cover up, even if the ostensible reason given is criminal negligence. It’s too late now but even if the charges never stand up to scrutiny any disruption to the narrative smoke and mirrors is a risk worth taking.

IRIS that this is distinctly possible because those Iranians won’t give up. (I read it somewhere)

As a panelist said - we need to watch what happens to Jonathan Willis after his statement ( 11:40 minutes in on your embedded video) that the SS bosses refused to let him take out the shooter for up to 3 minutes before Crooks opened fire on Trump - this is the crucial point if the SS had already determined that it was unsafe to put one of their own men on that roof, they knew the guy on the roof could not be one of theirs! 3 minutes is tons of time to remove Trump from the podium! This is either total incompetence or a LIHOP, and given the history of the Security services the latter cannot be discounted, imo. Either way Cheatle and others in the SS control should be fired!

cheers

2 Likes

Re Jonathan Willis, there were immediate denials issued:
“The Secret Service has no employee by that name, and the claim is “categorically false,” the agency said.”

In true fact check style, this denial is useless; first of all the guy said he was fired so it obviously would be strictly true (but misleading) to say that he IS NOT an employee of the SS!

But also the guy (who was wearing a police uniform) did not claim to work for the SS, just that they did not give permission to open fire. Evidently the SS were in charge of the operation, or the shooter would already have been toast from the local cops.

Due to the predictable lack of validation of the details we haven’t access to the internal decisions, maybe we never will have - but overall we can say that either way the SS had the shooter (the only one identified so far, but there are claims of another on the further-away water tower) in his sights for a period of minutes, and allowed him to shoot up the former/future president, who only escaped through remarkable luck.

If there was another shooter and Crooks was used as ‘the patsy’ (a familiar MO) then it is clear that they couldn’t take him out until shots were fired!

In one of the accounts the cop went up to the roof and was chased away by the assassin pointing the gun at him; the shooting followed very quickly after that.
It’s quite likely then that the aim of the assassin was affected by this interruption.

As an aside, most of the commentators are Trump supporters. Most of them refer to ‘the President’ at some point! Such is Biden’s commanding presence…

2 Likes

I think what we can say is that the US security apparatus (FBI, CIA, Homeland, Secret Service and the other dozen odd agencies) is completely out of control. How can I assert this?

There are just too many pay ops, LIHOPS’s, cover ups, and false flags that anyone who doesn’t get their news from the ZBBC, Sky News, or the Daily Heil will know about at least half a dozen initiated and carried out by one or more of these agencies.

Any President who wants to “drain the swamp” could start by closing tthem all down. All the US needs is that person. I’ll go back to day dreaming.

3 Likes

Scott Ritter - “…this was so massive it had to be deliberate”.

Only seen the first 10 minutes but gotta go out.

Scott Ritter on JD Vance, Donald Trump and the Assassination Attempt

3 Likes

Ritter puts it succinctly. The Secret Service, which had one task - to protect Trump - is founded on zero tolerance for error. Such a massive, obvious ‘error’ as to sit and watch a gunman set up shop until Trump was shot is impossible to believe.
Also, there was clearly more than one inexplicable ‘error’ as they left Trump to his fate for a few minutes.

A tale of three close shaves? Trump’s being the first :slightly_smiling_face:

‘Hanlon’s razor’ says put it down to incompetence,

Occams razor says that the assumption that the SS task was To Protect Trump is the problem here.

The SS Director’s subsequent explanation that it was unsafe to put officers on that roof because of its slope (7 degrees) is nothing less than insulting.
Who cares what you plebs think!

Surely Occam kicks Hanlon’s ass here.

Here’s another long take, by Matthew Crawford.

The purpose of a system is what it does

Exactly.

I do like this blog. While not buying into his increasingly stratospheric theories, it’s always interesting and well written.

You will learn nothing - but you’ll be entertained

ED

2 Likes

Great quote. Bears repeating often. Thought his summary of the official story was hilariously on point

2 Likes

Local:

“Clearly out of shape, USSS operatives are supposed to be fit. Like run alongside the car in a suit and shoes fit. She’s a fail.”

Well observed squire! See below:

Alex Christoforou says that Senator Josh Hawley is quoting whistleblowers that say most of Trump’s protection agents were not Secret Service but agents drawn from the Homeland Security Investigation (HSI) department.

From 4.25 minutes in:

1 Like

Basically this was a half a detail, at best, with the rest phoned in from Rentagoon.

Anyone know anything about this Crooks video?

Alleged TRUMP SHOOTER SPEAKS FROM THE GRAVE - Or is it FAKE?

2 Likes

Some interesting stuff from Larry Johnson here.

Warning - includes very graphic photo of Crooks!

Secret Service and FBI Still Not Telling the Truth About Who Shot Crooks

3 Likes

It’s fake. Some dude who happened to look like him dropped the video. He’s since disappeared because he couldn’t cope with the virility of his cheeky video.

Most definitely stinks, saw footage earlier where you can see him run across the roof, not even crawl. Crooks was most definitely a patsy though.

2 Likes

Ah well a haircut and a change of glasses will do the trick. Quite a good wind-up, all told.

1 Like

Ta Local.

1 Like

Amazing forensic presentation by Mike Bell of the Trump shooting, with audio and visual analysis showing with great clarity the timings of each of the shots and where the bullets went. The presentation was published only four days after the shooting so there’s been a few alterations to the original since then. (See the comments).

1 Like

Chris Martenson’s investigation claims two shooters not one:

1 Like

Mike Bell: Seven shots from the same gun, then one from the SS.

Martenson: Two separate weapons fired towards Trump, 3 and 6 or 7 rounds, and at least one sniper round fired at Crooks.

The comments are slating of Bell. His shots 4-8 don’t sound quite the same as 1-3 and people say in other recordings (eg Martenson) they are quite different.
Bell’s visuals are slick, so is the video. He has someone coming in with questions, for one of them he has the info just about to appear on the screen. Not crucial but a little misleading, as if he was taking questions when he is actually picking them.
But given the other videos around where the sounds of shots 4-8 are different (which Bell acknowledges but dismisses citing their motivation, which isn’t impressive) I think he needed to do more to show why his version of the truth is correct. Instead he glosses over the key point, hoping to convince people by other means.
I think Bell in any case is outnumbered by the other takes.

I’m a bit tone deaf myself. The second time I watched the Bell video, straining to listen I could swear I heard the difference in the shots very clearly, but it was the ad coming on, which was for a shoot-em-up game!
(Great targeting by YT, must be that AI thingy :slightly_smiling_face:)

Thanks for these. The analyses are getting very complicated!.