5 Filters

Trump shot at Rally in Pennsylvania

Shot in side of head but not seriously hurt…

Larry C. Johnson on Shots fired at Trump rally - SHOOTER DEAD

EDIT - UPDATE:

Larry C. Johnson Updating his Analysis on How Trump SURVIVES ASSASSINATION

1 Like

Strange that there was no sign of anyone off to the right and behind Trump that seemed to be hit despite the multiple “shots” that could be heard and the bullet not stopping with Trump. Larry Johnson says one person was killed. Just an observation!

Yes, yes. I’m a cynical bustard but as someone once said; believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see and hear.

This event stinks. Also, some churchy fella predicted this last week

According to the DM the shooter was on the roof of an adjacent building. That says to me that there was no security there. When JFK got knocked off the military security had been pulled.completely on that day only, which was done to enable the 5 shooters to do the job. Many of the windows in the Book Depository Building and other buildings were open - a huge giveaway. Fletcher Prouty said it is impossible to kill someone that high up if the security is in place.

I counted between 7 to 10 shots in this shooting. (although it’s hard to tell because of the odd clicking sounds). Was there more than one shooter? Would you really have only one shooter to do a job like this?

EDIT/ADD ON: This eyewitness was at previous Trump gig four years ago. The whole place was alive with security & snipers. Every rooftop etc. He was stunned when he arrived at this one…

Eyewitness believes there was a ‘noticeable’ difference in security at Trump’s rally

2 Likes

Leading Democrats - Biden, Obama - were quick to condemn the outrage.

Johnson: “They’re lying their asses off”.

It’s hard to see how the deep state would want to stage a fake shooting attempt, when they would be far better suited with Trump out of the way.

Eyewitness account (divided by two for PatB :slightly_smiling_face:) seems to indicate security was not what you would expect for a POTUS-in-waiting, and was also slow to useless in terms of reacting to the threat.

Watch: Witness tells BBC he saw gunman on roof

Actually, he told them something much more interesting.

“We’re pointing at the guy, crawling up the roof…”

“And he had a gun, right?”

"He had a rifle, we could clearly see him with a rifle…we’re pointing at him, the police are down there running around on the ground.

We’re like hey man, there’s a guy on the roof with a rifle. And the police were like Huh, What…you know like they didn’t know what was going on

And…I’m thinking like - why is Trump still speaking? I’m standing there pointing at him for you know, two or three minutes. Secret Service is looking at us from the top of the barn. I’m like this (pointing with outstretched arm) and the next thing you know, five shots ring out."

“You’re certain that the shots came from that guy on the roof?”

“Hundred percent. Hundred percent.”

“He was up there …three to four minutes”.

"We were telling the police, we were pointing at him, for the Secret Service, who were looking at us from the top of the barn, "

“Could they see him?”

“Probably not,. because the roof, the way the slope went, he was behind where they could see.
But why is there not secret service on all of these roofs here? I mean, this is not a big place.”.

Ah well.

2 Likes

I knew it reeked.

Is this possibly the catalyst for the implosion of America?

2 Likes

I’m just reading this now and would have posted a link but thought I’d check first. Mass deletion of “Won’t someone kill him?” tweets etc going on.

This one by David Aaronovitch was, apparently, satire. Why can’t people understand tone and nuance? Unless of course they’re implying that Satanyahu is anything less than a saint. . . .

… but Dave is the victim, you see …

4 Likes

This whole thing is so bizarre. Here’s a photo of the shooter

1k7cprgj7gcd1

Apparently (as one Redditor pointed out) there were only 2 buildings with a flat roof in the vicinity. Secret service had one building and this kid had the other. They shot him dead in seconds after he started shooting… How did they not see him? It wasn’t in downtown New York. It was in a field.

As you mention, several eye witnesses see the kid walking across the carpark with his ladder, climbing up onto the roof with his gun. They reported it to the cops.

WTF?

Does this make sense to anyone?

2 Likes

At the very least, this is the level of ‘security’ that RF Kennedy Jnr was so pained at being denied. Albeit, with more than a hint of collaboration on top.
Careful what you ask for :wink:

More angles covered in two blog posts …

Who recently said :

“In recent decades, there has been an unexplained and alarming growth in the prevalence of chronic illnesses and health problems, especially in children,”

“We’ve seen a stunning rise in autism, autoimmune disorders, obesity, infertility, serious allergies, and respiratory challenges. It’s time to ask what is going on.”

Donald Trump, in a recent address:

Trump Vows to Investigate Big Pharma for Rise in Autism, Infertility, Obesity, Allergies, Child Illness (Video)

“They must be investigated and held accountable,” says Trump.

Wouldn’t have been that much worth mentioning - except that this was also the pattern of the precedent shooting of Slovak president Robert Fico.

(As pointed out by Idor Chudov: Trump Questioned Vaccines on June 7th; Assassination Attempt Came Five Weeks Later.
Chudov also highlights how there has been a run of “Trump must be stopped” type messages from the top, eg Nancy Pelosi.
Understandably Pelosi and co. couldn’t very well add “If by any chance you do go for it :wink:, you better not mess it up”.)

As highlighted by Jon Fleetwood in the above link, Trump went a lot further:

“When I’m back in the White House, I will establish a special presidential commission of independent minds who are not bought and paid for by Big Pharma, and I will charge them with investigating what is causing the decades-long increase in chronic illnesses,” he explained.

Highlighting his understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, Trump remarked, “I understand Big Pharma, I believe, better than anybody else. I know where they’re coming from.”

Perhaps not many believe Trump would go this far, or be allowed to.
But with the Pharma companies and their overlords intimately involved in the great reset, a project promising dazzling levels of power and wealth, it has to be thrown into the mix when an assassination attempt is made, albeit one with FBI-style hallmarks,.

2 Likes

This is really starting to stink!

Brian Berletic: The New Atlas:

Trump Assassination Attempt: Security Lapses, Manipulating Public Perception

Enshittification is clearly part of this clusterfuck as our colonial chums would say.

So let’s start with this DEI operative. Clearly out of shape, USSS operatives are supposed to be fit. Like run alongside the car in a suit and shoes fit. She’s a fail. Then there is the gun. For those unaware, a finger alongside the weapon indicates it’s ready to fire but her finger should be over the trigger guard not the slide.

Here’s a picture of her “protecting” Trump, and her comments over comms;

Edit
Will say I saw a blonde lady as part of team as Trump was extracted from the stage, she looked totally professional and made sure she stayed with the team even though she was point

1 Like

The Trump Assassination Attempt

Jon Rappoport

Jul 14, 2024

1:12AM Eastern Time, Sunday.

ONE: The glaring insanity, of course, is how did the shooter get access to the rooftop? 150 yards from the podium. There were multiple ways to cover it. The best: SS shooters THERE on that roof. Otherwise, drones. Helicopters circulating.

A total failure. Total.

I’m not buying the excuse that the SS was undermanned. They were, but that building should have been an A-1 priority. (And yes, Trump’s people have been turned down in their requests for more SS protection. Is the head of the SS more focused on bringing DEI through the door? (Seems like it.)

A convincing rally attendee told the press he and other people saw the shooter climbing up to the roof with a gun and shouted to cops and SS agents nearby, warning them, and got no response. Stunning.

The people who want to make a case the assassination was a planned inside job have ammunition from that attendee’s testimony.

TWO: SS agents kept Trump down on the floor behind the podium for close to a minute. Why? The podium was made out of thick steel? If the shooter was still active, he could have just pumped a lot of rounds at the lower part of the podium. Makes no sense.

The SS agents should have put bodies around Trump on all sides and carried him off the platform and into the secure van right away. Relentlessly. No stop allowed for a fist pump from Trump.

Another total failure.

And there was only one of those secure vans parked right there at the side of the platform? I would have expected at least 6. With agents.

THREE: As of now, I see NO statement from the number one law-enforcement agent in the US. Attorney General Merrick Garland. He’s quiet as a mouse. Not taking the lead.

FOUR: To reiterate, the rooftop—the shot from there was easy. Didn’t require an expert. From what I’ve seen, there was a direct line of sight to the podium. All the more reason to put 2 SS agents there from the beginning.

FIVE: Did anyone see agents go to the rooftop and remove the dead body of the shooter? I’ve heard nothing about that. You would think, in all the press coverage, somebody would have said they saw that. You’d think there would be video footage of that. But nothing.

Instead we’re told SS counter-snipers were aiming their weapons at the shooter BEFORE (?) he actually fired at Trump. What the hell is that all about?

SIX: Something else: the few people in the crowd who were injured or killed…were they supposed to be obstructing the line of sight of the shooter? Because I don’t see how that’s possible. The shooter was on a roof. So he had a clear line to the podium. Also, in the same vein, was anybody in the group behind Trump hit by a shot? Because you’d think so, if the shooter got off 7-10 rapid rounds. Near-misses would have hit THOSE people. Yet I hear nothing about anyone behind Trump being injured. Instead, it seems the people in the crowd injured or killed were at some distance from Trump. Does this indicate another shooter? And does it shed doubt on the rooftop assassin actually being the one who fired at Trump? Something doesn’t add up here. And none of the experts on TV—former FBI, former counter-sniper—are bringing these issues up.

Update: A delegate to the RNC convention, who was sitting behind Trump and to his right, tells FOX a man behind him was killed by a round. Still, I would expect more injuries and/or deaths in the people behind Trump.

And an emergency room doctor talked to the press about trying to save a man’s life and failing. It seems clear that man who died was not behind Trump. So that’s 2 people killed by fire among the attendees. The press so far is reporting one.

Yes, there are several GROUND-LEVEL reasons, apart from obvious political reasons, to think this was an inside job/deception of some kind.

As I learned a long time ago with my investigation of the 1995 OKC bombing, start with the initial facts on the ground. Explore as many of them as possible—including those omitted in press coverage. The political motives are vital, of course. But don’t get so wrapped up in them that you ignore the anomalies right in front of your nose that don’t make sense. They don’t make sense because they’re covering up unreported facts.

Developing…

– Jon Rappoport

2 Likes

Morning folks. Latest from Larry Johnson. I’ve not seen it yet, gotta go out.

1 Like

Chris Hedges on the real problem - not Trump or Biden, but the corporate system that produced them.

If the problems of the US people (same here of course) can be put in a sound-bite, then this is surely it:

“Our only hope is to organize the overthrow of the corporate state that vomited up Trump.”

Hedge’s article is very relevant, I feel. Though I’m not sure if Hedges is as inspiring on practical solutions - he is after all a spiritual leader!

I’m not sure if the distinction between “Trump” and “the system that gave us Trump” is as clear to a rabid anti-Trumper (or even a calm anti-Trumper that expects pundits to do their thinking for them when they are not paid to that particular end) than it is to rational analysts of the political system.

Hedges castigates the New York Times for their smug, self-righteous crusade".

Rightly so but the current malaise now goes much deeper. Even revered activists with huge followings, who were previously ultra-critical of the system (Naomi Klein and Noam Chomsky spring immediately to mind) found writing as a never-Trumper much easier, and helped propagate the message deep into the psyche of reasonable people that they didn’t have to do any more reasoning; they just had to spread the anti-Trump message. As a result the never-Trumpers are as deluded as the Trumpers as to the nature of the democratic problem.

So where is there to go?

Hedges almost gets there with his singling out of the NYT. The polarisation of politics along Trump/not Trump lines emanates from the media, and reflects corporate capture.

This is surely the root of the problem, Some 20 years after the start of the Media Lens project (devoted solely to this issue) I find it surprising that this issue hasn’t taken more traction than it has. Groups devoted to media reform are still thin on the ground.

ED

The Chris Hedges Report

My Thoughts On the Attempted Trump Assassination

Chris Hedges

Jul 14, 2024

The assassination of Trump would not remove the yearning of tens of millions of people, many conditioned by the Christian right, for a cult leader. Most of the leaders of the Christian right have built cult followings of their own. These Christian fascists embraced magical thinking, attacked their enemies as agents of Satan and denounced reality-based science and journalism long before Trump did. Cults are a product of social decay and despair, and our decay and despair are expanding, soon to explode in another financial crisis.

The efforts by the Democratic Party and much of the press, including CNN and The New York Times, to discredit Trump, as if our problems are embodied in him, are futile. The smug, self-righteousness of this crusade against Trump only contributes to the national reality television show that has replaced journalism and politics. This crusade attempts to reduce a social, economic and political crisis to the personality of Trump. It is accompanied by a refusal to confront and name the corporate forces responsible for our failed democracy. This collusion with the forces of corporate oppression, which have impoverished the working class, fostered endless war, militarized our police, created the largest prison system in the world, licensed corporations to exploit the most vulnerable and transferred wealth upwards into the hands of a billionaire class, neuters the press, Trump’s critics and the Democratic Party.

Our only hope is to organize the overthrow of the corporate state that vomited up Trump. Our democratic institutions, including the legislative bodies, the courts and the media, are hostage to corporate power. They are no longer democratic. We must, like resistance movements of the past, engage in acts of sustained mass civil disobedience, especially strikes, and non-cooperation. By turning our ire on the corporate state, rather than Trump, we name the true sources of power and abuse. We expose the absurdity of blaming our demise on demonized groups such as undocumented workers, Muslims, African-Americans, Latinos, liberals, feminists, gays and others. We give people an alternative to a bankrupt Democratic Party — whose presidential candidate is in clear cognitive decline — that is a full partner in corporate oppression and cannot be rehabilitated. We make possible the restoration of an open society. If we fail to embrace this resistance, which alone has the ability to destroy cult leaders, we will continue the march toward tyranny.

1 Like

J D Vance will be all over this. Though it seems DJT is hinting at lucrative research grants, but in a different area. If it takes the wind out of the sails of the sizeable hysterical bedwetter fringe that will def be a good thing.

1 Like

She was good but the likes of Larry Johnson have pointed out that she was a head shorter, which left him exposed if there had been a second shooter. Which there can’t possibly have been, right, because this lanky kid with his dad’s gun completely thought the whole thing up by himself. Right.

1 Like

I think the mortally wounded spectator mentioned by the two witnesses was the same guy, one death not two. A story emerging today was that there were THREE blokes inside that same building, that Crookes clambered up. Supposedly they were armed and monitoring the scene through windows. No height advantage. Didn’t seem to hear anyone on the roof. Supposedly the snipers on the pitched roof were unsure if maybe one of them had got up on the roof hence some hesitation in firing at Crookes.

That is some bs for sure.

Watched this last night. Very thorough and detailed. He was basically uncritical of the two guys in black on the roof, which might prove to be an oversight. Or more.

The Daniel Davis Deep Dive vid with Matt Ho and Tony Shaffer was the best summary I’ve seen so far.

https://www.youtube.com/live/JDDYebNYIw4

1 Like

I cannot believe that Trump is going to continue to allow and trust the Secret Service to take care of his security and allow and trust the FBI to run the investigation into his near death. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if there’a another attempt to murder Trump.

Solid mercifully short 30 minute piece here from these three.

SPECIAL: Judge Napolitano, Larry Johnson and Ray McGovern : Assassination Attempt of Donald Trump

2 Likes