5 Filters

The Canadian Government is about to declare war on its own people

The Emergencies Act has never been used in Canada at a federal level, not even during 9/11, when similar powers were invoked in the USA. If this Act is brought in it will mean the final end of Trudeau & Co…

Here’s one of the border blockades. Just about every Canada - USA border crossing has now been blocked by protestors…

How can it be an emergency that some people decline an experimental medicine

Message from this poll is pretty mixed. For sure, he’s not doing well overall with 16% of the poll. But 53% said he looked weak, like he’s not been tough enough. So his unpopularity is not because of the vaccine mandate, which he could withdraw and end the protest immediately.

"The survey found that 64% of Canadians believe the country’s democracy is “being threatened by a group of protesters and they must be stopped immediately.” "
"The same percentage of Canadians support using armed forces to clear out the trucks with heavy tow vehicles. There were 53% who would be in favor of law enforcement “forcefully” removing any truckers and their families, including the use of tear gas and other crowd-control munitions “even if it may cause injury or worse.” "
“There are 58% calling for trucker protesters to face jail sentences of up to two years.”

The country’s democracy is being threatened…When did ‘democracy’ mean the right to jab thy neighbour.

The trouble is, Trudeau would have a lot of public support for this ‘war’. Would this be the first civil war attibutable to the lying mainstream media? (and of course the inattentive public :frowning:)

2 Likes

Evvy, this is a fast moving situation. If interested here’s some of the latest…

Ontario to end COVID-19 vaccine passport system March 1

As announced by Roving Reporter @Rich on the 10th.

@JackieL Any insider thoughts on what is the significance of this

Hi Rob,

I just saw this:

1 Like

Rich, thanks for the info. I don’t know enough about Canadian law to figure out how this will all work. I would guess, though, that if Turdeau does bring in the Emergencies Act it will be the end of him.

More latest info: Turdeau has done it…

I fear that this will probably lead to extreme violence; but hey, let’s start a war with Russia, just to distract you.

It’s fairly well known that the Canadian military don’t want to be involved in this. There’s unsubstantiated rumors that a large part of the Ottawa police force have resigned, rather than take action against the protestors. It’s a similar story on the blockaded border crossings.

The days ahead might be a bit historic, not just for Canada, but for the rest of the world.

I agree, historic events in Canada. The news I just saw is that the politicians are demanding that the banks freeze funds not just of the movement but the individuals. I would point out that the news reverses the power dynamics and it’s probably the banks who are ordering the politicians. Plausible deniability. ‘It wasn’t us, it was the politicians’. Thus if Trudeau goes down the banks still have clean hands. And by banks I mean WEF, Blackrock, Vanguard.

It’s also historic because freedom movements all over the world are watching and imitating what is happening in Canada. Please everybody keep in mind that here in France the vaxx pass is still in force and I’m still a second class citizen.

In Canada we will see if a citizen’s movement, at this time, can resist successfully the medical martial law/public health fascism. Meanwhile, in other places, for example Wash DC, vaxx mandates are dropping as fast as the stock price of Moderna.

But the goal and the infrastructure remains in place for the goal: the ‘digital wallet’ economy, which will be key for Technocratic Hegemony.

3 Likes

As one second class citizen to another, I have an overriding fear which is this. All the politicians saying we will remove the mandates on (put some future date here) are doing so to quell the insurrection. Not because there never was a pandemic in the normal sense of the word. Not because they believe their “science advisors” were wrong or because they accept that lockdowns were illegal. Not because suicides and mental health issues are up. Not that they accept that the jabs are doing more harm than the “virus”, but to save their asses.

Once all those truckers and fu***** go home, stop protesting, and forget how they lost their businesses, couldn’t go to their grand mothers funeral, had their operation postponed, had to take the poison to keep their job, how their kids were traumatised by forced masking, how the GIC’s took on board extra surveillance and control powers for our health, then they can get back on track to the WEF 2030 agenda.

You WILL be happy, owning nothing.

Winning the battle does not mean winning the war.

1 Like

I’m in that club as well; and you’ve probably heard the latest (in the following article they don’t mention that all this is voted through by the French parliament)…

1 Like

How real is this…? (apparently shot after Turdeau’s announcement) It’s at the Coutts border crossing in southern Alberta.

1 Like

Good points, but is this one of those polls used to prime us for what’s about to happen, rather than what “we” think. “Even though everyone I know thinks Trudeau needs to go, 64% think the opposite”. The line of reasoning works even if no one at all actually supports an idea.

Joe Biden is “being pushed” to roll back Covid restrictions by Democratic leaders worried by opinion polls. But we all know Biden can barely sense the push of his own sphincter…

Quite well outlined here:

https://coronacircus.com/2020/04/30/more-on-psychological-warfare/

3 Likes

True - we don’t know the reality. And Trudeau could be forced out by the mess of his own creation whatever the poll split would be.

The wider significance of David Martin’s revelations is that they seem to show what many suspected - that the vaccine was in a stage of advancement and anticipation before the pandemic; which adds quite a bit of weight to all matters Plandemic.

2 Likes

Turdeau lol!

I wonder what Turdeau thinks of this:

A Major in the Canadian Military has a strong message and calling to stand for Freedom and Unity now

1 Like

Things might be cracking open for Trudeau. Four provinces opposed. He did his run away thing again, this time in parliament, as he was being criticized. (Maybe he was just checking his lipid nano shares :|)
ED

It is unclear to what further restrictions Trudeau might be referring

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau remarked yesterday that mandates are necessary to avoid restrictions. The embattled prime minister, who is becoming increasingly unpopular as thousands of Canadians protest the government’s COVID-19 mandates, made the remarks in defense of his government’s actions.

“This government has been focused every step of the way on following the best science, following the best public health advice to keep as many people safe as possible,” Trudeau said. “And quite frankly, it’s worked. We’ve seen the curves lower in Canada than elsewhere, we’ve seen lower death rates, we’ve seen quicker economic recovery, because – because Canadians stepped up. Because Canadians got vaccinated.”

However, Canada’s death rate has been spiking, even above many other highly-infected countries. In the last seven days alone, Canada has seen 736 reported COVID deaths.

Trudeau then claimed that his mandates, which are restrictive by nature, help avoid restrictions.

“And I can understand frustrations with mandates, but mandates are the way to avoid further restrictions, or having to be restricted,” he added.

It is unclear what further restrictions Trudeau might be referring to. Currently, travelers over the age of 12 may not board a plane or a train in Canada unless they are vaccinated, even if they test negative for COVID-19. In addition, core federal public servants cannot work unless they are fully vaccinated, including Royal Canadian Mounted Police.

Trudeau’s government has said that it will also institute an inter-provincial vaccine mandate that would restrict anyone who is not fully vaccinated from traveling to another province.

There has also been a country-wide mask mandate that restricts anyone from entering indoor settings without a face covering, though some provinces are beginning to phase out those mandates.

Alberta, Saskatchewan, Quebec and Prince Edward Island have all announced plans to end COVID-19 mandates in opposition to Trudeau and his government. Jason Kenney, the premier of Alberta, publicly demanded that the prime minister end the mandates.

“I’m calling on @JustinTrudeau to get rid of federal travel restrictions, including: 72-hour pre-departure testing, arrivals testing, and isolation and quarantining for kids under 5,” the premier tweeted. “These ineffective mandates have to go.”

Trudeau has also been facing tension within his own government. Yesterday, Trudeau walked out while John Barlow, Member of Canada’s House of Commons, was speaking on the floor criticizing Trudeau.

“Canada’s prime minister is pandering to politics by division, stoking anger and fear,” said the Foothills, Alberta representative. “The rhetoric he used towards those Canadians who support lifting the mandate adds fuel to the fire. These are not the actions of a prime minister.” Barlow then asked point blank: “Will the prime minister act like a prime minister?”

After some remarks on the floor by the minister of public safety, it was again Barlow’s turn to speak. But this time, as soon as he began, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau walked out of the room to raucous boos. “Justin just got up and left!” shouted one member incredulously.

Barlow addressed Trudeau’s action then and there.

“Canadians are standing up right now, grabbing this moment in our history, because they know there is something fundamentally wrong when a prime minister refuses to listen,” said Barlow. He added: “If ever there was a time for inspired leadership, it is now. Will the prime minister grow up? Will he do his job? Will he listen to Canadians? “

Barlow then sat down and received a standing ovation.

1 Like

The State Of Exception again. The second Johnson manuevred Teresa May out of #10 he prorogued parliament and stifled discussion and pretty much every 5Eyes leader, not to mention Macron, has followed a similar template, Italy. South Africa, etc.

As for the contemptible worm Trudeau Jr. here is lots to chew on from Matt Ehret:

1 Like

Thanks - what a read this is. Needs adequate chewing! How interesting that the elements of the Great Reset go back nearly a century, at least.

Contemptible or not, he seems to be the Chosen Worm.

Klaus Schwab to Trudeau at the 2016 Davos annual meeting

February 17, 2022

Schwab: “I would like to thank our Canadian constituency, which has always been a very loyal and very much engaged constituency, and so forth. But now I think with you, together with our contituents Prime Minister, we can make sure that in the future, we strengthen the cooperation even more with your country. Prime Minister we are very much looking forward to listen to you …”

Trudeau immedately pays tribute to the recently departed Maurice Strong, of Agenda 21 fame.
This other Mathew Ehret piece on Strong is worth a look Maurice Strong and the Roots of the Great Reset Agenda - Fort Russ

Thanks for the heads-up!

1 Like

I still think Trudeau will go and fairly soon, having fulfilled his purpose. The Trucker thing is the means to that end and probably ultimately controlled by MI6. In the meantime lots of Live Exercise stuff is being beta tested: confiscation of funds, confiscation of vehicles, taking kids away from parents, taking animal companions away, prosecution of people aiding the insurgents, and on and on and on.