5 Filters

Swedish study on how the 'vaccines' destroy immune systems

Del Bigtree with Jefferey Jaxen explains the damage being done…

Sweet Sufferin’ Jeezus :scream:

Thanks for the post @Bob_sYourUncle , the Highwire’s Jaxen report does explain this complex issue so far as vaccine spikes but it leaves out any discussion of the damage that could be done ( or not) by the Sars Cov 2 virus spikes as opposed to the vaccine generated spikes.
This was first raised by @RobG and then discussed in this thread:

I’m still not sure that the explanation we discussed there is any good but I haven’t looked at developments since, so it would be interesting if the Highwire’s investigation produces any more reactions.

cheers

Do we really know that Sars Cov 2 exists, and even if we do, apart from a few artists computer drawn graphics, how do we know there are spikes on this so far unisolated, in silico (computer generated sequence) virus.

1 Like

Hi @PatB , good question! I’m still struggling with it and so I tend to take the easy way out, I make assumptions - I assume it was a man-made GOF construction for which the makers had the plans so they don’t need to have a live copy on hand. To complete the theory, I also assume that it was released deliberately.
This theory fits with the pre-2019 patent application information dug out by the bow-tied american actuary + of course the PTB have form!

cheers

1 Like

It would also explain the confidence they had in their conviction that this was going to produce a ‘new normal’, when, if natural, they couldn’t possibly have known to what extent this ‘novel virus’ was going to affect society. Also, according to Fuellmich, Drosden already had the PCR test ready to go prior to the initial outbreak. How?

1 Like

Hi @CJ1 and @Jamie . I completely agree that The Powers That Shouldn’t be knew what was coming, had all the patents, Dazak, Frauzi et al were doing illegal gain of function, but here’s twist to all this (perhaps its my mind that’s twisted), which seems to me to be possible.

They had it all planned, but could not control the gain of function virus. So, with the advent of [five gee], yes, people were getting sick with symptons that perhaps differed from seasonal flu (note below). So along comes Drosden and the PCR test (where “you can find anything in anyone”, Kary Mullis) and “cases” zoom up. No need to release a GOF virus at all? Kill off a few of the useless eaters by taking all the effective medicines of the shelves, overdose with MIdazolam or unnecessary incubation, and the deaths go up as well proving how dangerous the “virus” is. At the same time change the definition of pandemic, use behaviourial science to terrify people, mock up a few videos of Chinese in hazmat suits pulling people from their homes and you have a global catastrophe. To quote Dr Thomas Cowan (my paraphrase), “yes there is a pandemic. It’s a pandemic of people who when presented with unassailable facts, still believe the opposite”.

Note: Research Spanish flu 1918, and read the Invisible Rainbow by Arthur Firstenburg.

So I don’t disagree with either of you. Just my twisted mind.

1 Like