5 Filters

Rising excess deaths in all over 50 age groups in Scotland for the last 6 months

As you go up the ages, it jumps out at you when you get to 50+.

Link: Excess deaths are up across all age groups. Again. - Inform Scotland

Inform Scotland comments (my emphasis):
“What is causing these extra deaths? The contribution from COVID deaths is a very small part of these large increases in excess mortality. Was this an expected outcome from lockdowns, vaccination and the COVID pamdemic?”

Indeed. Lockdowns and Vaccines and Covid - Oh My, thanks Dorothy! :wink:
But it’s not covid directly, the excess is too large.

2 Likes

Er - factor in the quaxine-induced health hazards, which offer a rolling death-toll, spread out downstream of the start of mass-stabbing?

Must be an increasing tally of those deaths; and the elders got the stabs first, didn’t they; into a cohort with a larger than average share of health shortfalls generally, which is going to make the quax foist more avenues of lethality onto them than the younger people offer. The stabs seem to have multiple ways of fecking you up. Bet the injection campaign is in there somewhere, helping on the net increase in deaths.

2 Likes

There’s a TCW article today which quotes an official response, worth a read imho, but particularly the rejoinder to the evasive State response, from an Emeritus Prof

4 Likes

I don’t know if anyone has posted this yet…?

5 Likes

The Scottish government response is a classic - a plate of dishwater.

"I hope you appreciate the minister is far too busy to stop and look at the extra deaths the policy he is busy with may be causing. But he took the tiime to tell me to tell you how much he appreciates the time you took to explain about all the deaths.
But we went and got a list of possible one-line excuses, excluding the one that incriminates us
"

This Professor slips in a good punch with his between-the-data comments, doesn’t he? The recipient will be reeling from the subliminal blows by halfway though the analysis!
Though assuming the data he presents are correct, I don’t see much I can take issue with. It was striking that the Scottish government didn’t include vaccine deaths as even a possible explanation for the indisputable rise in deaths. Had there been an obvious consideration in support of the ‘vaccines’ you’d think they would have made it (or maybe they are too punchdrunk :slightly_smiling_face:)

2 Likes

Fantastic rebuttal to crap-arse dissembling and complacency. Thanks.

1 Like

It does look like damning admission that there will be some manouvering to head off analysis critical of the vaccine - by the main providers of government statistics. That’s tantamount to fiddling the data.

Following on from that revelation, there seems to be some pretty serious analysis in the rest of the Expose article - I’ll need to come back to it when I’ve got enough biscuits :slight_smile:
The Expose are going great guns

3 Likes

Damn, how could they; that’s one enormous can of worms.

Hi @RobG , I hadn’t seen this - it is a vital piece of the invisible jigsaw puzzle of why no official is touching vaccine side effects.
" Meanwhile in other news, which you will not be hearing about from any UK government agency regulated by TOSR, Swedish Researchers have discovered one mechanism through which the Vaccines degrade the immune system.

SARS–CoV–2 Spike Impairs DNA Damage Repair and Inhibits V(D)J Recombination In Vitro

(Viruses | Free Full-Text | SARS–CoV–2 Spike Impairs DNA Damage Repair and Inhibits V(D)J Recombination In Vitro | HTML)by Hui Jiang and Ya-Fang Mei"
" The significance of this study is not merely that mRNA vaccines prevent your DNA from repairing itself which will cause immunological disorders, cancer and premature ageing. The problem is that the mRNA is going into your cell nuclei. That is straight up gene therapy – not vaccination. mRNA should go directly to the protein assembly plants in your cells called ribosomes, which it should instruct to manufacture the protein spikes. It should not be going anywhere near the cell nucleus. Entering the cell nucleus means it is performing or effectively performing reverse transcription and making itself a part of or an addition to your genetic code."

“So the rapid deterioration in immune response to Covid19 post vaccination can only be due to the vaccines damaging the immune system. It cannot be due to them ‘losing efficiency’. The fact that the boosters do improve covid response (by alerting the immune system even more and telling it that covid19 – which has already been identified twice by the first two shots, is really really really dangerous and it had better go to defcon3) shows categorically that vaccines have not lost their efficacy. Their training program is still effective. So the deterioration in immune response is an unwanted side effect of the vaccination. It is the gene therapy part of the vaccines. It is the continual over production of spike proteins that appears to wear out the poor old immune system. And boosters will make that worse.”

cheers

3 Likes

Utterly terrifying. Thanks (I think!).

1 Like
1 Like

I hear the job of communications officer for the Scottish Minister of Health is open. You’de be my number choice!

3 Likes

Make that for ‘Alba’. A rather more serious indy-seeker than the overly-comfortable, well-rewarded representatives of the SNP have become, as they settled into the junket-halls of Holyrood and Paedominster. The life of a professional pol is so tempting - and so spine-softening…

Not had time to view this yet, but further to the Stockholm study:

Thanks @Jamie - difficult listen to which he apologised for - I skipped to the end and noticed that he was saying the interference with DNA repair is a danger whether with the vaccine or the virus - sounds different to how the Stockholm study came across originally.

cheers

1 Like

Yes, that was my initial understanding too, which, if true, is a bit of a worry. Assuming he is correct, however, why load up on an existing problem (assuming you have had it) and multiple times at that?
I wonder if the spike protein is more toxic when isolated from other components of the virus; a sort of choloesterol/lecithin ying/yang egg-type thing??? Anyway, got to watch it all properly though.

hi @Jamie , whilst looking at this and not really understanding much I asked myself why this guy still has a youtube channel if he’s as balanced as he says he is - just a thought.

cheers

1 Like

Hi again @Jamie , I picked up this in my surfing ( soon to be spelt with an “e” !)

The Stockholm paper -commentary at

Study Finds COVID Spike Protein Created in Vaccines ‘Hijacking’ Human Body DNA Repair and Adaptive Immune System Mechanisms - Vision Times

“In the native state, spike proteins exist as inactive full–length proteins,” the authors state, noting that host cell proteases cleave the spike into subunits during the process of its entering the cell at the time of infection.

This point was important because several different testing methodologies used in the study found that “Only the full–length spike protein strongly inhibited” two different kinds of DNA repair mechanisms, generating the definitive conclusion that “the spike protein directly affects DNA repair in the nucleus.”

Another array of tests concurrently determined that “SARS–CoV–2 full–length spike protein inhibits DNA damage repair by hindering DNA repair protein recruitment.”

This finding is significant to the public because, as the authors note, “Many approved SARS–CoV–2 vaccines, such as mRNA vaccines and adenovirus–COVID–19 vaccines, have been developed based on the full–length spike protein.”

So as the research was based on the Injection of the full-length spike into the cell presumably by-passing the cleaving process this suggests it won’t be a problem in practice in relation to the virus - but may still be a problem for the vaccine which gets the cell to make the full length spikes and so avoids any cleaving process at that point?

I think I am cherry picking my research and my knowledge has a 0 baseline for this stuff! Still the question might be worth answering by an unbiased expert ( I assume this would mean an unemployed one!)

cheers

1 Like

Indeed.

Reassuring about wild v. vaccine spike protein too. Thanks.