5 Filters

RT: Radioactive cloud' threatening western Europe - Russian security chief

19 May, 2023

Radioactive cloud’ threatening western Europe – Russian security chief

The hazard was produced by depleted uranium munitions destroyed in Ukraine, Nikolay Patrushev has claimed:

British nuclear engineer Chris Busby’s warning from 28th March about the UK supplying DU to the Ukraine:

28th March, 2023

Chris Busby: Europe May Face Cancer, Birth Defects Akin to Fallujah if Kiev Uses Depleted Uranium

“The use of depleted uranium ammunition pushed by the UK will cause irreversible harm to the health of the military and civilian population of Ukraine and beyond, the Russian Defense Ministry has warned. Dr Chris Busby, the scientific secretary of the European Committee on Radiation Risk, told Sputnik that Moscow’s fears are completely justified.”

1 Like

Thanks R…terrible news (consider taking some Zeolites -I don’t do testimonials here so do some research and buy quality £$-), …

Is Patrushev claiming they don’t use them? I don’t doubt the assertion, just the propagandising…!

"Ukraine’s Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant, Europe’s largest atomic energy station, spent several hours operating on emergency diesel generators Monday after losing power for the seventh time since Russia’s invasion began last year, the UN nuclear watchdog said.

“This morning’s loss of all off-site power demonstrates the highly vulnerable nuclear safety and security situation at the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant, Rafael Grossi, head of the International Atomic Energy Agency, said in a statement.

Hours later, national energy company Ukrenergo said on Telegram that it had restored the power line that feeds the plant.

For Grossi, it was a reminder of what is at stake at the Russian-occupied plant, which, as the first ever nuclear power plant located on the front lines of an all-out war, has seen shelling precariously close by.

“As I’ve said repeatedly, this simply can’t go on,” he said. “We’re playing with fire. We must act now to avoid the very real danger of a nuclear accident in Europe, with its associated consequences for the public and the environment.”

The plant’s six Soviet-built VVER reactors, which are protected by reinforced concrete capable of reducing damage if hit by an errant shell or rocket, have been shut down.

But a disruption in the electrical supply could disable cooling systems that are essential for the reactors’ cooling functions even in their idled state. Emergency diesel generators, which officials say can keep the plant operational for 10 days, can be unreliable and their fuel supplies easily interrupted by military clashes.

Energoatom, Ukraine’s state nuclear company, blamed Russian shelling for the loss of the last high-voltage transmission line to the plant in Russian-occupied southern Ukraine, about 500 kilometers from Kyiv — though those claims have not been independently verified.

The facility is “on the verge of a nuclear and radiation accident,” Energoatom warned. Once the power line was restored, Energoatom described the situation as “stabilized.

The new blackout came amid reports from the IAEA that staff shortages at the plant could become dire. Since mid-May, according to the agency, residents of Enerhodar, the company city of the Zaporizhzhia plant, have been voluntarily evacuating, depleting an unknown but possibly critical number of personnel.

Russian officials have begun training for a planned evacuation from the plant of 3,100 staff and their families, a representative of Energoatom told the Associated Press last week. The official said that most of those were plant personnel who had signed contracts with various affiliates of Russia’s nuclear agency Rosatom.

Before the war, the plant employed around 11,000 people, some 6,000 of whom remain at the site and in the surrounding town of Enerhodar, the representative said.

About 500 Russian troops are stationed at the site, while at least 1,500 others are based in the nearby city of Enerhodar, the representative told AP.": https://bellona.org/news/nuclear-issues/2023-05-ukraines-zaporizhzhia-nuclear-plant-again-briefly-loses-power

I find it incredible that this news has been completely edited out of Western media - or apparently. They cannot admit that those weapons they sent to Ukraine have already been destroyed, as well as verfiying the danger that DU poses even when it’s not fired.

And BTW Rich - thanks for your link! In fact for reasons unknown, in the last month RT notifications have suddenly appeared on my screen, without my doing anything I can remember! As for RT, it was a friend in France who complained that he couldn’t read anything from it, nor anything on Telegram…

Hi @Dimac,
UK Column asked the same question yesterday whilst interviewing a researcher into the gamma ray cloud making its way through Europe as we speak !!! 9:05 minutes in, to 24:14 minutes:

cheers

Simplicious has an answer to this. The website being down is quite concerning.

Thinking out loud, we were warned to buy food last year, even by a Rothschild no less. Was this the reason why we had to?

1 Like

Hi Local, link below from your Simplicious post above. “Others have noted strange anomalies, for instance that the main radiation monitoring map of Europe suddenly went “offline” and now won’t load or show the actual results. It stays in perpetual “loading mode””

Unless I’ve totally misunderstood something the link shows that the radiation has gone all over the whole of Europe and the UK:

1 Like

I read the Simplicius answer but he seemed to be firmly on the fence as to whether there was a radiation cloud, unless I’m missing something!
Dr Deepti Bisht of UNIT are far from fence sitting they are warning us of a very real danger!
The Simplicius remarks about the dangers of DU sidestep all the work done by Dr. Busby in pointing to the observed damage to major human organs through the lodging of DU micro particles that can be breathed in.

cheers

> I read the Simplicius answer but he seemed to be firmly on the fence as to whether there was a radiation cloud,

Morning CJ. Is he blind? Check out the link I posted above in reply to Local. The map - which is now working - shows that the whole of Europe is covered in radiation, some of which can be seen reaching the US & Canada!

Edit: meant to say the whole of Europe and the UK

1 Like

Here’s another piece from Chris Busby updated to the 19th May:

Sputnik News spoke with Dr. Chris Busby, physical chemist and scientific secretary of the European Committee on Radiation Risk, about how the West’s decision to provide depleted uranium (DU) ammunition to Ukraine has potentially caused a continent-wide ecological disaster. Below is his answer in full.

2 Likes

Sorry for the slow reply.

To answer your question, I’d conclude that the answer is yes. The most remote site on the map that I found was St. Denis. 65 or thereabouts. Double that in Europe. I’m not an expert.

I wouldn’t be drinking tap water anymore if you haven’t already stopped.

1 Like

Morning Rich, I can’t really understand what I am looking at - are all the green dots monitoring stations or levels of radiation at those locations, if the latter how do they compare with normal background levels.
From the UNIT graphics in the UKColumn link above the spikes in gamma levels can be clearly seen - these look like the small inset graph on the map you link to but I can’t see the levels or text commentaries?

cheers

Hi @LocalYokel , thanks for your reply - I’m not sure how we can protect against environmental pollution from DU micro particles whether in water food or the atmosphere - I got the impression that these are bacteria sized particles! Does Busby mention protective measures - I can’t recall seeing anything on this.
As usual it will be children and the babies yet to be born who will bear the brunt of this madness - once again our world fertility rates will plunge over time, is this the plan?

cheers

See my post re: zeolites…up your Kelp intake and that of foods like miso (re: Nagasaki), …

I also have this for you from 2014, quote; " “Cesium Eliminator” a Wholistic Response to Exposure to Radioactive Cesium (& other measures).

Quote: "Iodine does not block radioactive cesium!

Many people are purchasing iodine sources such as potassium iodide or nascent iodine as a defense against radiation. But few people know the truth about iodine!

“Over the long term, the big threat to human health is cesium-137, which has a half-life of 30 years. The radiation from cesium-137 can throw cellular machinery out of order, including the chromosomes, leading to an increased risk of cancer.”

Iodine protects primarily just one organ: your thyroid. And it protects your thyroid from just one isotope: Iodine-131, which has a half-life of around 7 days. Iodine does nothing to protect you from radioactive cesium. Iodine, in fact, has no ability whatsoever to block, capture or bind with cesium isotopes. (Iodine binds well with calcium and potassium, however.)
Unfortunately, the over-marketing of iodine for radiation protection has misled many people into thinking they are “bulletproof” against radiation if they take iodine. This is flatly false.
The best protection comes from covering all routes of exposure to ionizing radiation: air, food, water and direct exposure to radioactive sources (such as fuel rods).
Accordingly, all those preparing against nuclear catastrophe should have both iodine and Cesium Eliminator. A water filter that blocks radioisotopes would be a very smart third strategy to pursue. (Check out Seychelle filters.)

For emergency use only

Cesium Eliminator is not a daily supplement or “vitamin.” It does not contribute any minerals or vitamins to your nutritional needs. It is for emergency use only, to be used only when consuming foods or beverages a person believes may be significantly contaminated with radioactive cesium.
Cesium Eliminator is shelf-stable and is safe to store alongside other preparedness supplies such as emergency medicine or precious metals.

“Cesium-137 is an especially dangerous fission product because of its high yield during fission, moderate half-life, high-energy decay pathway, and chemical reactivity. Because of these properties, cesium-137 is a major contributor to the total radiation released during nuclear accidents.”

Cesium Eliminator should only be used as a last-ditch resort when you cannot find food or water that’s free from radioactive cesium. Your best and first strategy should always be to avoid radioactive food in the first place. But in scenarios of near-starvation when you must eat radioactive cesium isotopes or drink cesium-137-contaminated water in order to live, Cesium Eliminator can bind with cesium isotopes and help your body eliminate them naturally (so that they aren’t absorbed into your blood).* Cesium Eliminator is not a drug and no claims are made for any ability to treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Combined with Heavy Metals Defense for even more protection

The No. 1 ingredient in Cesium Eliminator is a specially-manufactured zeolite material that’s made to a specific particle size.

All zeolites are naturally made of aluminosilicates. When they are ground to a specific particle size, this creates some amount of aluminum dust (with very low levels of lead found in the dust as well).
For this reason, we combine Cesium Eliminator with a small amount of our patent-pending Heavy Metals Defense formula which binds with heavy metals using ion exchange chemistry.
Heavy Metals Defense eliminates 98.7% of aluminum, on average, across a broad range of concentrations up to 20 ppm. Heavy Metals Defense captures and helps eliminate 99.9% of lead.*
As a result of this combination, Cesium Eliminator is highly effective at capturing cesium isotopes while also leaving behind virtually no traces of aluminum or lead. Nearly all these toxic elements are eliminated by the body through natural elimination action (bowel movements).

Cesium Eliminator is not “digested” by the body

To understand the action of Cesium Eliminator, it’s important to understand that ZEOLITES CANNOT BE DIGESTED in the human body. They pass through the body much like sand. (If you eat sand, you will poop sand. You do not digest sand.)
Human gastric acid is not strong enough to dissociate zeolite materials. Instead, zeolites move through the body as a kind of “mechanical sponge” that binds with certain elements, including isotopes of cesium. When those zeolites are eliminated by your body through bowel movements, they take with them whatever toxic elements they captured during digestion.
Remember this very important medical fact: Whatever you poop out, you do not absorb into your blood! And if it’s not in your blood, it can’t get to all your internal organs. Bowel movements are part of your body’s natural elimination process to rid the body of toxic elements or unneeded substances.

Important: Cesium Eliminator does not block radiation

There is no such thing as any dietary supplement or drug that blocks radiation. Radiation is a physical phenomenon and the laws of physics cannot be altered by a supplement. As a result, no dietary supplement should ever been seen as some sort of “radiation shield” that makes you immune to ionizing radiation. Only a thick lead suit can accomplish that.
There are some dishonest supplements marketed on the 'net which ridiculously claim to “block radiation” to the body’s cells. Such claims are scientifically false and invalid.
There are legitimate arguments for DNA-protective supplements such as antioxidants which may help prevent ionizing DNA damage and / or support the rapid repair of such damage, but your overall best strategy is to avoid exposure to radiation in the first place.
Avoiding exposure means:

voiding inhaling radioactive particles of dust (airborne)
voiding eating radioactive food
voiding drinking water contaminated with radioisotopes
Avoiding physical proximity to sources of ionizing radiation such as Fukushima fuel rods

Learn more about Acute Radiation Syndrome (ARS) from the U.S. CDC public fact sheet: http://www.bt.cdc.gov/radiation/ars.asp

Go to: http://cesiumeliminator.com/ I’ve not used Cesium Eliminator myself so this is not a testimonial merely an example of the type of thing available on the market (and more “out there” research).

*Italics mine (24/05/222).

Quote: " “We cannot ignore the fact however that physics dictates that it is N.W Europe which will have much of any jetstream carried particles dumped on it. My emphasis here though is for “local consumption” in order to raise the awareness levels of our pitifully under-informed population…” Posted by sandtrout 2010

“Very low radiation detected on west coast: sources: Reuters”.“who would know if lying?”
Posted by sandtrout2010 on March 18, 2011, 3:16 pm

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/18/us-japan-quake-ctbto-radiation-idUSTRE72G26T20110318?feedType=RSS&feedName=environmentNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+reuters%2Fenvironment+(News+%2F+US+%2F+Environment)

“Immediate Right-to-Know” Posted by sandtrout2010 on March 18, 2011, 3:30 pm, in reply to ““Very low radiation detected on west coast: sources: Reuters”.“who would know if lying?””

“This why we should be kept informed from the outset exactly how and where any radioactive contaminants might appear following any radiological accident (and of-course any human “nuclear activity” of any-kind).
The lack of information we get appears to be a function of the danger of the activity.
Why not build the back-up generators on stilts? Because we are so scared of the process already any risk assessment beyond this point becomes a physical impossibility.”

Japanese finally admit that radiation leak is serious enough to kill people
Posted by pete f on March 18, 2011, 8:16 pm

"Possible Precautions Against and Treatments for Radiation Exposure
Posted by sandtrout2010 on March 17, 2011, 3:47 pm

Buy Kelp (iodine source and endocrine supporter).
Use crystal sea-salt in your cooking The book that started it all

Researchers found higher incidence in recovery from radiation exposure in the population of Nagasaki after the bomb, this was attributed to the relatively high level of salt intake and seaweeds in the coastal diet.

Also include foods containing trace elements and minerals (fresh or dried mushrooms are a good source, some like Ganoderma probably have a place in the “radiologists” pharmacy -a “radiologist” in this case being a physician who generally doesn’t, rather than one who generally does-), and ensure your vitamin intake is at least at the level of the R.D.A, “active” cultures and mineral supplements should also be considered.

“Mushroom Immune Defence” and other similar products may be beneficial, also jiaogulan, quote"…
Quote: "Leticia’s Amazing Story
About nine years ago, at the age of 58, she was diagnosed with cervical cancer. She underwent radiation therapy and received localized cobalt treatment inserted into her cervix. This made her extremely weak and sick. After two weeks of the treatments, Leticia decided she would rather die than undergo that horrible torture. Doctors gave her six months to live.

Resolving to do her best to fight the cancer, Leticia made whatever lifestyle improvements she could, becoming a vegetarian as well as endeavoring to purify her existence through meditation. After a year, the cancer had not advanced; however, she continued to feel sick and was always weak. Then a friend recommended a Chinese doctor, who told her about a Chinese herb, jiaogulan, which was known for helping cancer patients. He sent her a jiaogulan plant with his wife, who was visiting Thailand. Leticia grew the herb and made a tea from the dried leaves. The tea gave her energy and allowed her to sleep well. Gradually and steadily she regained her health. She is now sixty-five years old, healthy, happy, beautiful, and enjoying her grandchildren. She feels that without jiaogulan she would certainly be dead.

As a result of her experience with jiaogulan tea, she has expanded her pesticide-free, herb-growing capabilities to create a company that serves customers around the world with a pleasant tasting medicinal herb tea."" From Forum thread by Williamtheb

Teas and foods containing high levels of anti-oxidants are useful and bowel health is also essential, high-fibre foods should be considered.

Aloe Vera is a great detoxifier but there are others. Aloe Vera however rehydrates driving out toxins and replacing them with trace-elements, minerals and vitamins (including B12)."

Further to: “Herbs of Grace” Blog…(“most excellent”)
Posted by sandtrout2010 on March 17, 2011, 4:05 pm, in reply to “Possible Precautions Against and Treatments for Radiation Exposure”

"With the recent earthquake in Japan, resulting in the instability of several nuclear reactors, many people have been asking what they can do to protect themselves from radiation exposure or poisoning, or what they can do to naturally detoxify their system if they are exposed. The following is a compilation of the research I have been able to find on ways to naturally and safely prevent and/or detoxify your body from radiation exposure/poisoning. I will start out by listing the various protocols that have been shown to be effective, then I will expand on the details.

1. Diet consisting mainly of brown rice, miso and seaweed
  2. Other additions to the diet

· Spirulina, chlorella and the algaes (kelp, etc.)

· Brassica vegetables and high beta carotene vegetables

· Beans and lentils and other foods high in nucleotide content

· Potassium, magnesium, calcium and mineral rich foods

· cod liver oil and olive oil

· Avoid sugars and sweets and wheat
3. Clay, Sea salt and Baking Soda Baths
4. Homeopathic remedies
5. Schuessler’s Bioplasma

Diet of brown rice, seaweed and miso
At the time of the atomic bombing, Tatsuichiro Akizuki, M.D. was Director of the Department of Internal Medicine at St. Francis’s Hospital in Nagasaki and he fed his staff and patients a strict diet of brown rice, miso and tamari soy soup, wakame, kombu and other seaweed, Hokkaido pumpkin, and sea salt. He also prohibited the consumption of sugar and sweets since they suppress the immune system. ?By imposing this diet on his staff and patients, no one succumbed to radiation poisoning whereas the occupants of hospitals located much further away from the blast incident suffered severe radiation fatalities. Much of this positive result has to do with the fact that the sea vegetables contain substances that bind radioactive particles and escort them out of the body.(Tatsuichiro Akuziki, M.D. Nagasaki 1945, London Quarter books, 1981).
Seaweeds are very high in mineral content. Consuming natural iodine, such as in the seaweeds, helps prevent the uptake of iodine-131, while iron inhibits the absorption of plutonium-238 and plutonium-239. Vitamin B-12 inhibits cobalt-60 uptake. Zinc inhibits zinc-65 uptake and sulfur is preventative for sulfur-35 (a product of nuclear reactors) incorporation by the body.
Sea vegetables can prevent assimilation of different radionuclitides, heavy metals such as cadmium, and other environmental toxins.
“ An experiment conducted by J.F. Stara at the Environmental Protection Agency showed that sodium alginate significantly reduced the amount of radio active strontium in the bones of cats. Stara observed that radio active strontium in the bones is resecreted into the intestines where it is bound by alginate, neutralized then excreted in the stools.”
“There is no family of foods more protective against radiation and environmental pollutants than sea vegetables … sea vegetables can prevent assimilation of different radionuclitides, heavy metals such as cadmium, and other environmental toxins.”…

…“I will move on to point number two – Other additions to the diet – in my next post.” From Radiation Detoxification Steven Schecter, N.D (Go to
http://www.herbsofgrace.com/Blog/2011/03/16/radiation-detoxification/ ) " Go to: "Arafel": Fukushima Initial Posts and Medical Responses

Regal Supplements (zeolites); go to: http://www.regalsupplements.com/zeolite.html
Forever Living Products (bee & aloe vera); go to:foreverliving.com Other similar products from other retailers are available. Nb. Not testimonial.
Supporters of “Children of Chernobyl”

Posted by Gerard at 08:54

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest": https://www.arafel.co.uk/2014/07/cesium-eliminator-wholistic-response-to.html

2 Likes

You can’t. It’s a microscopic toxin. And it’s gonna be all over Europe. I haven’t drank tap water for about three years now (apart from once about a year ago half asleep. Tastes like shit. Literally). The plastic waste is irritating but I digress.

Having pondered my own question, I don’t think this was why they warned about food. I believe it was more about losing the Ukraine as a source of food cos war was planned in advance.

I’m inclined to believe that whoever sat down and decided to send DU didn’t for one moment think about the possibility of it being taken out wholesale. More a sprinkling like Iraq or parts of what was Yugoslavia. Would they have sent it thinking of this? Maybe they have no choice because it’s shit or bust? Certainly looks that way from finance etc.

I’ve already accepted my fate…

1 Like

Did you guys see on my blog that my speculation of 2012, quote; “Quite apart from the oft reported birth deformities of children born to mother’s exposed to D.U, there may be other “unwanted consequences” of its use, quote; “imagine many tons* of a very heavy highly radioactive metal being discharged and dispersed into a local environment in which it can particulate in the most efficient manner possible.
Then imagine this particulate dust being thrust into the Northern or Northern Sub-Tropical Jet-streams by desert storms (I’m told such things occur).
Then as all this plutonium (“for it is I great Plutocrat!”), is circling the Earth and as it does so squeezing, contracting and distorting both the Earth’s magnetosphere (-Edit 15/03/11- “Astrotometric” correlation -see ref: to “Astrotometry” below- the magnetosphere is described as an “interactive” boundary Magnetosphere - Wikipedia ), and it’s geology.
Squeezing and contracting until…“Pop! Crunch!”…the pressure is released and WHAM a huge tsunamic event occurs in Sumatra”

*Regardless of the precise figures involved it is my belief that particulate D.U, behaving in the manner I have described, was responsible for the deaths of 250,000 people.

“At NATO headquarters in Brussels, Britain and the US joined forces to kill off an Italian proposal, backed by Germany, for the alliance’s 19 member countries to stop using depleted uranium ammunition until further notice . . . Malcolm Hooper, emeritus professor of medicinal chemistry at Sunderland University, described the Ministry of Defence move as a “cynical betrayal” and “vicious injustice.” The MoD, he said, was testing for high-level exposure to soluble material, rather than long-term, low-level, exposure to radiation inside the body. It was indulging in “Mickey Mouse science”. GUARDIAN” From “Depleted Uranium; Stories From The Archives of The Progressive Review” (go to: http://www.prorev.com/du.htm).
When I met David (a British corporal), then recently returned from Iraq ( who had been working in bomb disposal in Basra immediately following the taking of the city), he told me that apart from having to dispose of both bombs and body parts on a daily basis he had seen vehicles (against which D.U munitions had been used), which had been politely cordoned off with yellow “crime-scene” tape. We looked at each other and laughed…
…("…and if we knew why the bowl of petunias -did- that we would know a lot more about the Universe than we do at the moment.").
He told me, “I’ll go anywhere else but I won’t go back to Iraq, it’s a mad- house!

I am also aware that earlier readers (ie. prior to this edit), may have wondered whether I believe that depleted uranium alone was responsible for the Sumatran tsunami. The answer is no I don’t, I see it more as the straw the broke the back of the poor camel that had little chance of passing through “The Eye of The Needle” in the first instance!
By which I mean that as a final component of the “unholy synergism” which also includes; nuclear testing, nuclear power, particle beam research, fusion power research (and if Steven.J.Smith is to be believed possibly also “Seismic Weapons” testing), d.u dispersal in the way I have described can be seen as providing the trigger event which caused the Sumatran disaster.

Quote; "On March 19, 2003, the United States, along with coalition forces primarily from the United Kingdom, initiates war on Iraq. Just after explosions began to rock Baghdad, Iraq’s capital, U.S. President George W. Bush announced in a televised address, “At this hour, American and coalition forces are in the early stages of military operations to disarm Iraq, to free its people and to defend the world from grave danger.” President Bush and his advisors built much of their case for war on the specious claim that Iraq, under dictator Saddam Hussein, possessed or was in the process of building weapons of mass destruction.

Hostilities began about 90 minutes after the U.S.-imposed deadline for Saddam Hussein to leave Iraq or face war passed. The first targets, which Bush said were “of military importance,” were hit with Tomahawk cruise missiles from U.S. fighter-bombers and warships stationed in the Persian Gulf. In response to the attacks, Republic of Iraq radio in Baghdad announced, “the evil ones, the enemies of God, the homeland and humanity, have committed the stupidity of aggression against our homeland and people.”

Though Saddam Hussein had declared in early March 2003 that, “it is without doubt that the faithful will be victorious against aggression,” he went into hiding soon after the American invasion, speaking to his people only through an occasional audiotape. Coalition forces were able to topple his regime and capture Iraq’s major cities in just three weeks, sustaining few casualties. President Bush declared the end of major combat operations on May 1, 2003*. Despite the defeat of conventional military forces in Iraq, an insurgency has continued an intense guerrilla war in the nation in the years since military victory was announced, resulting in thousands of coalition military, insurgent and civilian deaths.

After an intense manhunt, U.S. soldiers found Saddam Hussein hiding in a six-to-eight-foot deep hole, nine miles outside his hometown of Tikrit. He did not resist and was uninjured during the arrest. A soldier at the scene described him as “a man resigned to his fate.” Hussein was arrested and began trial for crimes against his people, including mass killings, in October 2005.

In June 2004, the provisional government in place since soon after Saddam’s ouster transferred power to the Iraqi Interim Government. In January 2005, the Iraqi people elected a 275-member Iraqi National Assembly. A new constitution for the country was ratified that October. On November 6, 2006, Saddam Hussein was found guilty of crimes against humanity and sentenced to death by hanging. After an unsuccessful appeal, he was executed on December 30, 2006.

No weapons of mass destruction were found in Iraq. The U.S. declared an end to the war in Iraq on December 15, 2011, nearly ten years after the fighting began." War in Iraq Begins

*Italics mine.

Quote; "It was 2004, the day after Christmas, and thousands of European and American tourists had flocked to the beaches of Thailand, Sri Lanka and Indonesia to escape the winter chill in a tropical paradise.

At 7:59 AM, a 9.1-magnitude earthquake—one of the largest ever recorded—ripped through an undersea fault in the Indian Ocean, propelling a massive column of water toward unsuspecting shores. The Boxing Day tsunami would be the deadliest in recorded history, taking a staggering 230,000 lives in a matter of hours." The Deadliest Tsunami in Recorded History
Go to: “Arafel”: “What’s that Coming Over The Hill?”": https://www.arafel.co.uk/2023/03/depleted-uranium-use-is-nuclear-war.html

…has been supported in 2023 in this UKColumn piece, quote; "The military policy claim in the West is that since depleted uranium is heavy, radioactive dust resulting from its use settles on the ground at a maximum radius of just ten metres (thirty feet) from the point of impact.

Civilian researchers have pointed to a different possibility: that the heat and burning created by the impact of depleted uranium ammunition gives rise to clouds of minuscule radioactive particles, suspended in air and capable of travelling long distances and injuring and killing people far removed from the battlefield.*

This is how the UK Parliamentary Office of Science and Technology explains the dual risk posed by depleted uranium:

DU can affect human health in two main ways: through its chemical toxicity, and through its radiological effects (uranium emits ionising radiation that can cause cancer).

The conflict of narratives, whether depleted uranium is harmless or poses a serious health risk, was highlighted by the BBC in 2006 when it reported that a senior UN scientist had claimed that research confirming that depleted uranium causes cancer was suppressed.": Nuclear expert: Depleted uranium may already be in use in Ukraine | UKColumn?

Also see: “#HinkleyPoint “Did You Hear the One About the Seismologist and the Nuclear Reactor?” #NuclearPower #DragonsandFables”: https://www.arafel.co.uk/2016/07/hinkleypoint-did-you-hear-one-about.html #Entanglement

1 Like

I can’t really understand what I am looking at - are all the green dots monitoring stations or levels of radiation at those locations, if the latter how do they compare with normal background levels.

If you point the mouse at the clock at bottom LHS it says “Newest Data”. On the RHS of the map there’s a box with the heading “nSv/h” which I assume is nano Sieverts per hour. It then gives colour coded figures for nSv/h:

0-100 = 3577
100-200 = 2092
200-300 = 26
300-500 = 2
500-2000 = 0

2000 = 0

If you click on one of these, say 0-100 the map changes and shows in green all radiation (I believe) between 0-100 nSv/h etc etc. I just re-freshed the map and the 0-100 range has gone up to 3588 since I’ve been typing this response.

European background radiation from Wikideceivia in mSv (note not nSv/h) Europe average natural background exposure by country ranges from under 2 mSv (200 mrem) annually in the United Kingdom to more than 7 mSv (700 mrem) annually for some groups of people in Finland.

Not sure how to convert mSv to nSv?

1 Like

Hi again CJ, I forgot to say that on the bottow RHS of the map it gives the date range of the chart beween 19th April till today. I think 17th May was the date of the explosion - note the huge spike on the 17th! And the red line above 17th - 24th!

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply @Rich - looks like it’s another cold towel job! I’ll come back if I can get my energy levels up, I seem to spend more time sleeping than waking at the moment!

One thing, radiation in the form of gamma waves were being analysed by UNIT in the UKC video - but does this translate to something different in health terms if the gamma waves are from micro DU particles with the ability to lodge permanently adjacent to our vital organs, compared with waves of energy passing through us?

cheers

Thanks @GKH for this - I haven’t seen it before so I’ll see if I have any cold towels left in the house to absorb it all. :grinning:

cheers

Hi guys! How many of you thought they heard a distant bang some nights ago? Serious question. I awoke last night into a nightmare
feeling like I’d had a dose of u.v all over (I’m u.v “ultra” sensitive as I think I’ve mentioned before), I practice crystal healing and other forms of energy medicine such as dowsing as you know and I’m sure something very dark was stalking our land last night. In this regard and with special regard to the picking of mushrooms (of all kinds), I Googled “geiger counters” this morning. Does anyone have any experience with radiation detection? What sort of sensitivity does one require for d.u? Does anyone know the various maximum safe doses for the different kinds of radiation? I’ll take any figures with a pinch of salt too (as we all should), knowing that for many years (I do not know the current state of play re:), the dear IAEA revised the figures downwards on an annual basis.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=buy+domestic+geiger+counter+U.K

I searched for Cesium Eliminator too but it is out of stock everywhere, I’m also aware that cesium would only become an issue if we lost another reactor and is not the same substance as depleted uranium so I’ll be using zeolites and raw hand-filleted aloe (amongst other things).

The aloes I grow in my south facing window for cosmetic and medicinal use.

1 Like