5 Filters

Passe Sanitaire (vaccine passport), How to Resist?

Here in France I feel we are in an emergency situation. My ex telephoned me last night and said “I’ve scheduled the vaccine for the children. Now it’s required.” My children are 14 and 16. In fact it’s not required until August 30. In fact, what is required is either the PCR test, or the antibody test, or the vaccine. But the PCR must be done within 48 hours prior to your desired entry to one of the various public places on their list. In October the government will stop paying for the PCR test. You can see how diabolical this step by step slow strangulation process is.

There is resistance. Another demonstration is scheduled tomorrow in Montpellier, at 10 am, at the large central commercial center in the city center.

I’ve started this new thread to encourage people to talk about the best lines of resistance.

Currently I think focusing on article one of the Nuremberg Code is our best line of defense.

I’ve linked below two articles and one petition, in French. Keep in mind that everything France is doing will be done throughout Europe unless we successfully resist here.

Note the third article: the national police and the gendarmerie, who are in charge of controlling the demonstrations, are exonerated from the ‘passe sanitaire’!!!

Everyman

Thanks @Everyman . Signed and passed on.

Not totally on topic, but perhaps interesting, is the Saker’s comments on France:

Very bad news from France: Macron clearly wants to make anti-Covid vaccines mandatory, first for healthcare workers and, this fall, apparently for everybody. Knowing the French, there will be violent resistance to this kind of freedom-crushing measures. A military coup is also always a possibility. The “great silent one” as the French military is often called might not remain silent, especially not after many French generals warned that France is at the edge of a major collapse.

Yesterday was the National Holiday of France and the cops beat the living crap of the many rioters which took to the streets to protest the policies of the French government. That is “democracy” at work I suppose :slight_smile:

What do you good folk living there make of the idea that France is “at the edge of a major collapse”?

Cheers
PP

Hi folks, here’s the TCW’s view on France:

The author of the piece seems to agree with the Saker in the PP link above.
cheers

I think tomorrow we will see the extent of resistance. People have had time to digest the gruel spat out by Macron a few days ago. People have the example of all the demos on July 14, which were so large and widestpread the corporate/state media had to cover them.

However, this is the beginning of the French vacation season, when people with permanent contracts often take 4 weeks of vacation, when teachers are not working, when the whole country stalls in terms of govt and private business, when the unions are silent. The government clearly has a clear ‘tightening the screws bit by bit’ approach. There is not a lot of alternative media such as we have in UK and USA. I’m not optimistic at this point.

1 Like

This is anecdotal so treat it as such, but it may be an indication. A friend of mines son is in his early 20’s. Lived here for nearly 20 years and almost all of his friends, male and female and his teacher partner are French. He says none of his friends will take the jab, despite Little Hitlers pronouncements. We already know that France has the lowest take up of the jab in Europe. Perhaps this and the x millions who “signed up for the jab” since the announcement are desperate attempts at pushing the boundary. It even seems to me that the latest photos of Macron are photoshopped to make him look younger and more serious.

As you said, tomorrow we will see the extent of resistance.

1 Like

The list of protests for tomorrow keeps on growing…

Macron is the most hated President in modern French history, and someone tried to attack him again today during an event in Lourdes. The protestor shouted “Shame on you!”…

You only thing you can predict when living through titanic events in history is that nothing is predictable.

I think I’ve banged on before on this board about events in eastern Europe in 1989, leading to the collapse of the Soviet Union, and how it all happened incredibly quickly, and no one saw it coming.

3 Likes

I got this from a friend

Here are the names of medical staff resisting la dictature sanitaire

• Martine Wonner, psychiatre et députée (she was previously a macronist) and has been thrown out of the party since she started criticizing the sanitary policy and the vaccines
  • Louis Fouché, réanimateur (instigator of Reinfocovid)
  • Luc Montagnier (Prix Nobel de Médecine)
  • Denis Agret
    -Peter El Baze
    -François-Xavier Richez
  • Antoine Venault
  • Hélène Bouscal
    -Laurent Montesino
  • Raoult
  • Perronne
    -Vincent Reliquet
    Most of them are being tracked down by the Ordre des Médecins

That’s exactly right. And precisely the same quiet creaks are coming from the Anglozionist-empire house of cards right now. Some sudden tearing apart of the veil of illusion, currently just about still shrouding it, is in the offing, I think. Once this sudden, shocking rending of the veil happens, supposed US power will be seen largely to evaporate; and zionistan, no longer able to count on its one and only sponsor, will be on its own terminal skids, too; shortly to be subsumed into the Greater Palestine of the near future, where all the native-born people of that part of the Levant, of whatever confession, will live together as equal neighbours. Because there will then be no other actually practicable alternative.

Doubtless, the fall of the US will be as troublesome for those who live through it as was the fall of the USSR, for its unfortunates. But by god it will improve things somewhat in the world, even so.

Here is some proof that the people’s movement is pushing certain political figures to speak out about the ‘passe sanitaire’, the vaccine passport. Of course they don’t question the basic assumptions (fraudulent PCR tests etc) but this is a good sign that resistance is growing. When somewhat prominent politicians speak out the media must report it, even in a slanted way. Ruffin is in my opinion an opportunist who piggy backed on the Gilets Jaunes movement, which was from the beginning opposed to any political leadership or political party. But Ruffin is at least speaking out now.

Here are some hashtags if you want to follow French demos today on twitter

#NonAuPassDeLaHonte

#manif17juillet

1 Like

Everyman, did you go to the Montpellier demo today?

If you don’t mind I’ll give some links to give a taste of what’s happening in France today (all short video clips). These demonstrations against the vaccine passport are not yellow vest affairs, and they surpass anything at the height of the yellow vest movement:

Paris

Marseille

La Rochelle

Dijon

Nancy

Aix En Provence

And of course Montpellier

It goes on and on.

What has surprised me is that these demos are not just in the big towns and cities. They are occurring in much smaller places as well. As always it’s hard to judge these things, particularly as they are still happening as I write this, but I would guestimate at least 50 demonstrations across the country with a total of about 2 million out on the streets protesting.

The big question is, will Macron & Co take a blind bit of notice of it all?

4 Likes

Here’s my report of today’s anti vaccine passport demo in Montpellier, France

In February 2003 I participated in (and helped organize) one of the biggest political demonstrations in Montpellier history, when, officially, around 10,000 people marched in the streets against the buildup for the USA/UK invasion and occupation of Iraq. Today, I participated in a march which was, in my opinion, equally large, but which, according to the local newspaper, was half the number: 5,500.

Whatever the actual count it was a huge demonstration.

Keep in mind that the February 2003 demo was in line with the centralized state policy of French President Chirac, who officially was opposing the USA/UK maneuvering in the United Nations. This time the people were vocally opposed to their president, chanting again and again ‘Macron Démission’ (resign). Or ‘Macron en Prison!’.

Keep in mind that in 2003 there was a huge coalition of political and civic groups actively organizing, with a weekly coalition meeting, including political parties. This time, there were no organizing groups, no political and civic groups, no unions, no political parties encouraging members to participate. On the contrary, the ‘usual suspects’ the teacher’s unions, the transport unions, the ‘left’ political parties, are actively supporting Macron’s oppressive policies.

Keep in mind that two years of weekly Gilets Jaunes demonstrations, starting in November 2018, had never reached anything close to this massive number of participants.

Today’s demonstration is evidence of a true grass roots movement, which is growing because of word of mouth and social media communication.

Before going to the main square in Montpellier, where the demonstration began, I checked out, with a friend, how the police were arranging themselves today and in what number. A few days ago, at the July 14 march, there were no riot police, and only one car of city police.

During the height of the Gilets Jaunes demonstrations you could find twenty or more police vans full of national police or gendarmes parked at the Préfecture. Metal barriers blocked the entrance to all streets that accessed the huge building, the HQ of the central government in our ‘département’, and down near Comédie, were parked twenty more vans, in the big pedestrian Esplanade park.

But today, yes the riot police were present, but not in great numbers, and no streets were blocked. There were maybe a total of five vans and twenty riot police at the Préfecture and another three vans and ten or so riot police down at the train station, and zero around Comédie.

This is significant, I’m sure, but I don’t know quite how to interpret it. Not so long ago, every Saturday, during the Gilets Jaunes demos, the Prefecture and Comédie and the old streets of the city center were true battle zones, with tear gas hovering in great clouds, with the police faced off against demonstrators in the big public square like a football match. The feared ‘BAC’, the plainclothes police, would target somebody and twenty huge men in jeans would single out and take down a demonstrator. There was a lot of destruction of public property and banking machines. Nothing like that happened today. There was no BAC. No police violence that I saw or heard of. And nobody seemed remotely interested in fighting the police or breaking anything. There was no black bloc/antifa, who often were the ones fighting the police and who, I’m sure, were quite well infiltrated with agents provocateurs.

There was nothing like that today.

These demonstrators were not wearing any special clothing. They seemed, to me, to represent France at its most diverse.

The march began at Comédie, went up the Rue de la Loge and walked by the Préfecture, and after passing under the victory arch dedicated to Louis XIV we turned left and continued down the huge Boulevard de Jeu de Paume. Here you could get a real idea of the size of this river of people. Turning and looking back, and looking forward, as we came down the sloping boulevard, I could see neither the head nor the tail of the streaming multitudes. I remember being in the same place, on the street, back in 2003, and this seemed to me to be MORE people than that famous march 18 years ago.

So we went back to Comédie and then down to the train station and massed around a bit, and that was it for me and for most other demonstrators.

Will this change government policy ? Will this cause Macron to back off his attempt to impose a vaccine passport ? We cannot know yet, but we CAN know there is a massive resistance in France to Macron’s policies. Massive. This march sprang up naturally, from the heart of the people, in the middle of July when French people are focusing on their vacation, without organized support, less than one week since Macron’s speech announcing his oppressive policies.

The media of course is already calling this an ‘anti-vaxx’ march. No, it was NOT an anti-vaccine march. It was a loud long shout against the ‘passe sanitaire’, the vaccine passport, whose aim is to divide the French people into the two groups, those with privileges and those without. Whose aim is to control, and surveil, the population. Whose aim is……we don’t REALLY know, do we ?

However today’s march is a sign, to me that the French people will not accept, will not tolerate, the ‘passe sanitaire’, a vaccine passport. It will not be a viable policy. Less than a week after Macron’s speech there is already too much resistance. And it will only grow stronger from here.

4 Likes

Very heartening, and the clips show exactly that: a cross-section of people with no particular axe to grind saying Ok This Is Enough.

Many thanks Everyman - some real information and substance to “claims” - which would be all we ever hear about this. In fact I knew nothing about the protests till reading this thread, at last - as we sink further and further into the swamp of disinformation and lies here in OZ.

Thanks E. Will you be taking up a post at some prestigeful academy in France, teaching overpaid mediawhores how to do proper journalism? They could learn a lot from you. :wink: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I appreciate the support from those above.

Here’s a notable fact about yesterday’s demos in France.

There was one (that I know of) préfecture in France which officially FORBID any demonstration, in the city of Toulouse, the 4th biggest city in France. This indicates to me that the central government decided to use Toulouse as a type of ‘control’ in their experiment, to see the effect of a policy of direct oppression, via government decree, on the movement.

Remember that the central state in France rules the country via it’s direct representatives in every ‘département’, where the ‘préfecture’ can make decisions that can over-rule any local politician, including mayors and local representatives of the départemental government. Every ‘département’ has a préfecture, usually in the major city of the déparement, and with ‘sous-prefectures’ in the smaller cities, with a ‘préfet’ answerable directly to the President in Paris. You can see how this works to prevent local democracy, in spite of the fact that people DO elect mayors, they DO elect representatives to the government of the département. Yet the ‘final say’, the real power, is with the préfet.

So, my point. Despite being officially forbidden, in Toulouse more than 4000 people were on the streets in opposition to the ‘pass sanitaire’ (vaccine passport).

3 Likes

Everyman, many thanks again for your personal testimony. It’s so important to hear first hand accounts of it all, and I hope you continue to keep us informed.

Another demo against the vaccine passport today (Sunday) in Brive-la-Gallarde, which is not far from me. Brive-la-Gaillarde was the first city of Occupied France to liberate itself by its own means, on 15 August 1944. For this, the city received the Croix de guerre 1939–1945 military decoration…

As to the solution to the mess we are in, I think that we are now seeing a turning point as more and more people start realising that they’ve been fed total bullshit over the last 18 months or so. I still think it’s going to get a lot worse before it starts getting better. I remain optimistic about how it will all pan out in the long term.

3 Likes

I’m trying to find a group here in Montpellier with whom I can organize resistance.

My current idea is to target the top management at each CHU (medical center/hospital) and demand that they take a stand against the ‘passe sanitaire’ on the basis of the Nuremberg Code and other legal precedents. Especially because the ‘vaccines’ are currently ‘officially’ experimental.

However I heard today from a scientist friend that because the ‘enrollment number’ has already been met on the Phase III clinical trials, they will probably, in the fall, declare the ‘vaccines’ no longer experimental.

So, that would undercut some, not completely, the Code Nuremberg approach.

Of course if we go into the ‘whole covid psy op’, which includes questioning the PCR test, the false ‘assymptomatic’ infection, the refusal to allow repurposed drugs, it becomes a more difficult narrative for the purpose of organizing a large group of people quickly to resist.

So, as I put in the title originally, what is the best way to resist? How to organize? What approach?

1 Like

Hi @Everyman, thanks for your thoughts I agree the legal case is slightly weaker once fully authorised, but there are sound reasons for questioning that decision in the light of the official claims that over 15,000 have been killed by covid vaccines and there are over 1.5 million adverse event claims , half of which are serious:

1. until the EU has examined each of these deaths and provided a detailed rebuttal of the prima facie claim the jabs are being executed with full knowledge of the potential damage to recipients and they must be fully informed as to whether the claims have been investigated and rebutted or not.

2. it has long been recognised that these voluntary reporting systems only pick up between 1% and 10% of actual adverse events , so the EU needs to explain why the system has not been made mandatory.

3. even people like Robert Malone has talked about regulatory capture by Big Pharma in relation to the CDC and FDA , have there been similar claims against EU authorities?
    Raoult talked about bribery and corruption in the system but I don’t recall him levelling this at specific institutions.

Whether “Nuremburg”can stay on the posters or “Liars”should replace it depends on the timing of protests and the research done to justify it.

Freedom seems to be the most popular cry , maybe this should have a three phrase chant :
freedom of speech … (no censorship)
freedom to protest… (no police brutality)
freedom of choice… (my body my choice as jabs don’t prevent infection, the jab only impacts the jabee.)

Protect our children from injection terrorism, seems appropriate.
???
cheers

2 Likes