5 Filters

Passe Sanitaire (vaccine passport), How to Resist?

Here is one idea from John Ward, who writes The Slog, who some of you may be aware of.

Underfire: Local Support & Action Against State Insistence.

How Underfire Should Work Anyone prepared to accept the raison d’etre of Underfire can become an agent. This is a modular grassroots concept, to be furthered either on a digital or geopgraphically physical basis. The membership is solely for those prepared to give support to citizens being vaccine-bullied and/or ready take an active role in opposing State compulsion in any and all totalitarian forms. “Active” doesn’t just mean marching for miles and yelling slogans: it means staying in touch with victims, doing tedious admin, writing press releases and posting letters…a vital medium when social media have ears. ***It means turning up.

You can apply to be an agent by contacting me on saulbollocks@protonmail.com, I’ll e you the form, you return it.

There will be a website nationally asap, but for this I need volunteers to design, update and manage it. I’m afraid I simply don’t have the time to do that. The basic format I envisage is a newsblog, a map of where Underfire cells are already operating, numbers for victims to ring, a noticeboard, and a forum/suggestions thread. Again, if you want to put yourself forward to be involved in that process, write to the protonmail address above.

A regular local newsletter via email is a must. Specifically how it’s done will depend on size of community and agent preferences.

Try to engage with frontline local medical staff where you can. My strong impression is that their doubts and misgivings about Contrick19 are far more widespread than we’re being led to believe.

I will be supporting your efforts with Underfire branded tweets on Twitter and elsewhere. I strongly recommend NOT developing a Facebook page, as the goblins will take it down at the first sign of you being “off message”

I see no reason why this movement can’t be international. If you’re outside the UK, then use the things on offer above with the suggested protocols. Already, Sloggers in Poland, Austria, the US, Greece, Australia and Germany have expressed an interest.

We all play to our strengths when we can. Mine are in persuasive writing and good promotional ideas. But if Underfire is going to succeed, then those who take it on have to be ready to think for themselves and take initiatives. I’m happy to offer advice going forward, but from now on the ball’s in your court.

Good luck, and bon courage

5 Likes

thanks, some good points, clearly we need an alliance of the general public, courageous doctors, and real, practiced lawyers (so often the phony cheat lawyers come in at this point).

2 Likes

fine photo essay

2 Likes

Back after a brief hiatus. Today is scheduled another big demo in Montpellier. I was reading in a regional newspaper about the French parliament’s approval of the passe sanitaire, the vaccine passport, and there was nothing in the article about cases, or deaths or even the various arguments against the new repressive law. Some minor modifications were mentioned, but not the demonstrations. The next day an article did mention the ‘rising number of cases’ and ‘rising number of people in intensive care’ but did not mention deaths, nor, of course, the scientific disagreements with the meaning of a PCR test, etc. That is to, here in France, even in the regional newspapers, we are being fed a straight diet of propaganda by omission. Nothing from the state is questioned, but it’s presented as ‘medical consensus’, and even that is left unsaid.

One note, direct from a reliable source, about intensive care deaths in France. For SURE they are putting people in intensive care who they know are dying, who in the past they would have allowed to die with some dignity, instead they put them in intensive care for a few days, pump them full of drugs and hook them up with tubes. They did not do this in the pre covid days. The people die in intensive care when before they would have died at home, or in a hospice. The suspicion: they want to inflate the number of intensive care deaths. Of course the PCR test comes in handy at this point to ‘prove’ the danger of Covid 19!

I’ll write about today’s demo later today.

E.

Many thanks E - hang in there!
It’s interesting that on the deaths, Raoult has been banging on for almost a year about the need to stop “reanimation” on people who would ‘normally’ die, because it is overloading the hospitals and has a very poor “success” rate - leaving much damage from ventilators on someone who dies later anyway.
I believe this is happening here, unbelievably with only about 15 deaths so far and all of Sydney locked down and patrolled by soldiers and police. There are stories of how several of those who died were brought into hospital very sick or even dead, as families kept them at home. Probably they wanted their family members to be able to die at home with their sons and daughters, and not be encased in plastic and stuffed with tubes and drugs for no reason. They’ve been smacked on the hand for this “neglect”. Meanwhile they say that “2/3rds of CASES are 40 and under, and 11 of the 54 in intensive care are under 50” ("1 in their 20s, 5 in their 30s, etc) Of course, because 2/3rds of people are under 50, and most people dying are over 70, 80 and 90.
But now they are coming for the children, and pregnant women in a big rush despite no vaccines for them yet!
For me now the split is complete, after watching UK column’s seminar for the last two mornings, at 3am. Incredible and must watch.

Today the official number of anti-passe sanitaire (vaccine passport) protestors was 10,000, so we can assume the actual number was larger. I marched in the hot sun again through the boulevards of Montpellier. i’ll write more later, but just so everybody knows, there were thousands marching all over France; the numbers are increasing every week, and this is vacation time in France. For the first time some ‘official organizations’ (for example the CNT, a radical labor union) are being drawn, or shall we say forced by the people, into the movement. The labor implications of the passe sanitaire law is definitely awakening some of the traditional left to the danger of the law. Briefly, they accept the scientific assumptions of the covid psy op but they object to the government response. This strikes me as both normal and wrongheaded, I advocate striking at the root of the poisonous covid plant, the basic assumptions of the PCR test, the ‘pandemic’ etc but it’s normal that when a citizens movement starts growing the ‘usual suspects’ jump into the fray with their tracts and preconceptions.

2 Likes

Everyman, another big turn out today, and as usual in Paris…

Someone did drone footage of the Paris demo today, which I can’t now find. After watching this footage I would guess that there were upwards of half a million people on the streets.

I’ve also seen footage of the large protest in Montpellier. Hopefully you’ll give us a personal account of it.

The police did seem to be more violent than usual today, all over France.

A sign of desperation…?

3 Likes

I just watched an RT France report/interview on the demos, and a Paris Lawyer noted that those attending were from a wide range, including those who were vaccinated but nevertheless were totally opposed to this Virus Pass because of its infringement of the basic principles of the Republique.
I’m glad to know so many turned out, and hope the true reason for the protests will get into the thick skulls of my countrymen as they hunker down in front of their devices on the fifth week of lock-up in Sydney.
The latest news here is that there are now SIX CASES in Queensland, the last remaining state of resistance, amongst school kids! Triggering a snap three day lockup because it’s the Delta virus. It is hard to control, because people can have it without knowing!!
Us dissenters who are cheering the virus on in the hope we can be infected and become immune rather than submit to the toxic passe sanitaire via Pfizer, will be hunted out and SHOT.

3 Likes

Dimac, from the footage I’ve seen from down under, the police are equally brutal.

There must come a time when people will no longer tolerate robocops beating the crap out of almost entirely peaceful protestors; protestors, ironically, who just want their freedoms back.

The protests in Germany today (1st Aug) were deemed illegal by the German courts. Despite this a large number turned out, particularly in Berlin. At a lot of these demos, worldwide, the robocops often go after women protestors. They do this to provoke the male protestors.

Berlin 1st August 2021

1 Like

Dire tactics, deliberately flinging people to the ground, punching to the head, and - as you say - picking out slightly built people and/or women as easy targets. Scum.

2 Likes

Whereas the (admittedly unpleasant) grope of Chris Whitty’s head by the park clowns was ‘assault by beating’, according to the court.

At the court on Friday, Hughes, who was sacked following the incident on 27 June, admitted a charge of assault by beating and was handed a suspended sentence.

One of the guys is pleading not guilty - possibly as he didn’t agree it was a beating.
I think that was there because it wasn’t really an assault.

1 Like

Karen, here’s a very brief clip of a robocop punching out a young boy in Berlin this afternoon…

Of course it’s not just Germany: you can find similar scenes at protests all over western Europe, Canada, and Aus/NZ. It’s interesting that some of the worst tyranny/repression is happening in the Five Eyes and associated countries.

I’ve no idea why they allow this bloke on the MSM (a 6 minute clip)…

1 Like

GBNews isn’t quite mainstream I guess.
Thanks this guy’s far closer to Churchill than BJ any day. Here’s some more…what kind of society sacrifices their kids?

I expected retribution was on its way - this from ‘the left’

It’s amazing how many think the purpose of vaccinating children is to protect the children.

I think Everyman might have been arrested (there are a lot of arrests happening at the moment).

No, I’ve not been arrested. I’m just too busy to write an account of Saturday’s march. Will do so asap. E.

3 Likes

A criminal record for that?? Sure, I would have been shaken, and would have expected an apology, but that’s at most a caution for public disorder isn’t it?

The guy who pled guilty had been apologising profusely in the media; still got a suspended sentence.
The G piece says it was clear Whitty wasn’t at risk.
Did the court just make the ‘assault by beating’ charge up?

I saw the Berlin clips yesterday, very nasty indeed.

Neil Oliver is being dogpiled on Twitter predictably enough, for “putting lives at risk”, GB News is “far right”, in the same way that the wallies who broke** into the Capitol were attempting a coup d’etat.

** More or less ushered in, from what I could see.

Couldn’t quite work out the Piers Corbyn monopoly money thing, but when the full force of the media is baying just about anything can be twisted to appear sinister. His brother’s persecution over the years was a warning sign we all should have heeded more carefully. Repeat a lie relentlessly and viola: history is confected.

1 Like

The Freedom Movement in France, Saturday July 31

I attended the Saturday July 31st demonstration in Montpellier. Truly a immense affair in terms of numbers, officially 10,000 people, thus in reality well over that number.

Again, we met in Comédie at 2 pm and marched up Rue de la Loge, past the heavily guarded préfecture (the central government’s representative in every ‘département’ in France). Onwards we went, under the Louis IX victory arch to the park de Péryou, turned left, and down the long wide boulevard of Avenue Jeux de Pomme.

Even here on this long wide occupied open space, one could get not get a view of the size of the march. There were too many people. We chanted against Macron, against the passe sanitaire, and for the government to keep its forced needles out of the arms of our children.

From there to the train station and up Rue Magelone to Comédie square. There were no incidents with police that I saw. A very well behaved group of thousands of people. There was one ‘incident’ I saw, where a pharmacy was forced to take down an outdoor testing tent. Of course for the media was drawn there like green bottle flies, but it was no big deal. They took down the tent and went back in the pharmacy. Who knows, maybe it was staged as a provocation.

This was the third Saturday demonstration in a row against the Macron government’s ‘passe sanitaire’, vaccine passport, announced by Macron on July 13.

The freedom movement is growing. The Saturday July 31st demonstration was double the number of the Saturday July 24th demonstration.

Now official organizations are sending out representatives to the demonstrations: I collected quite of few tracts, including from a radical labor organization (CNT), a legal advice organization with a very clear tract about how make a vaccine appointment, and then ask specific questions, and then refuse based on the answers to those questions.

The huge demonstrations all over France are encouraging doctors and nurses organizations to come out officially against the vaccine passport.

Now a mass of apathetic French who simply follow the government dictates are aware that a substantial number of their fellow citizens do not, in fact, conform. In spite of the ‘one government view’ presented in the media suddenly people realize there is a diversity of views AGAINST the government policies. The corporate and state media I watched after the demos were forced, because of the numbers, to report the demonstrations and interview some of the participants.

The government and the state/corporate media promote a moral frame that the anti vaccine passport advocates of freedom are ‘not being responsible citizens’. However 10,000+ people on the streets of Montpellier, and hundreds of thousands of freedom marchers throughout France, rend that frame asunder and force into the public dialogue the possibility that the passive citizens ACCEPTING this attack on the fundamental rights of the citizen, (enshrined for example in the Nuremberg Code, for one example), are in fact the ones not being responsible.

I repeat this. The movement is a challenge to the PASSIVE citizens who, in fact, in my view, are COLLABORATING, through their passive acceptance, with fascist policies. I don’t say this lightly, but factually. The Nuremberg Code was anti-fascist, it it specifically rejected the legality of forced medical intervention. Thus the passe sanitaire is a fascist government policy, because it forces the citizen to accept an experimental medical intervention, for themselves and their children. And it divides the population into a privileged group, who have accepted the government orders, and a non privileged group, who do not accept.

This is NOT a medical issue. It is NOT a scientific issue. It’s a POLITICAL issue about the freedom to dissent and the freedom of every individual to determine the integrity of their physical body. The STATE does NOT have the authority over the individual’s physical body, what we choose to eat, to drink, and what we choose to put into our body, and what medical intervention we choose to accept or deny.

Keep in mind that many vaccinated people are participating in the demonstrations.

Throughout France, because of the growing freedom movement of ordinary citizens, we are seeing more organized groups resist the government. We are seeing, for the first time, doctor’s groups oppose government policy. We are seeing nurses go on strike. We are seeing legal resistance.

I think the focus should remain on the issue of freedom and personal choice.

However, I also think the scientific and medical assumptions of the pandemic should be brought out into the open and questioned more vigorously.

This includes questions concerning the the reliability of the PCR test, which is the foundation of the case and mortality statistics concerning Covid-19. Most people don’t realize that the PCR test, used as a diagnostic tool, is fundamentally flawed: it does NOT in fact test for infection, and is being used by the government, and the medical establishment, in a fraudulent way to justify oppressive state policies of maskism, lockdowns and forced mRNA vaccines.

Thus the ‘science’ of the PCR test, as used by the government and medical establishment, is pseudo-science. And the ‘science’ that justifies lockdowns is also pseudo-science. And the ‘science’ that justifies forced maskism is also pseudoscience. And the ‘science’ that promotes the safety of mRNA injections is also pseudo-science, because the mRNA vaccines are OFFICIALLY experimental. We have no long-term data.

However, as I said before, the so-called ‘science’ is a secondary issue. The primary issue is political freedom. Freedom of movement. Freedom to work. And most of all, the freedom for the individual to decide what to put into their body.

Another big demo is planned for this Saturday, August 7.

7 Likes