5 Filters

Origin of SARS-CoV-2

Continuing the discussion from Will someone please explain to me:

I’ve watched the Cummins video, and am impressed (and worried), but it will take me a long time to digest the implications, and think it through.

Here I only begin to address two of the points listed by @PatB:

My impression is that it was neither natural nor weaponised, and that it was released accidentally.

Here are the articles I’ve read on the subject. They’re all from one source, and I don’t have the expertise to evaluate them, but they seem reasonable and unsensational:

There are probably some more articles on this subject at the same website that I’ve missed. Let’s see:

I’m sorry for overloading everybody even more!

When you’ve recovered - any thoughts?

1 Like

Whoa! That there is a bunch o’ links! That’s an interesting set to look through. I’m currently agnostic on the subject of origins (I know nothing of the science to be able to even form an opinion) but for what it’s worth, Chris Martensen, who I do rate, felt resonably strongly that the virus was the result of some gain of function research and an accidental release.

I’ll have a read and see what resonates.

Thanks @Twirlip

Splitting this link off into a topic in its own right: Is the Coronavirus Scare a Psychological Operation?

Whatever the truth of that statement, the only way it could possibly have any bearing on the topic of this conversation would be if you were claiming that the virus SARS-CoV-2 does not exist, and therefore it has no origin! You’re not claiming that, are you?

No. Nor am I admitting that that’s the only way it could have any bearing on this conversation.

Well then, what does it have to do with the origin of SARS-CoV-2?

(And why am I having to ask this question, which is already implicit? Why are you being so coy?)

Splitting this link off into a topic in its own right: We have to face the possibility that our government is planning economic destruction for its own political ends – which are the demise of the state as we know it

This conversation was started specifically to discuss the origin of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Of the 9 posts so far (including this one), there are now 7 that have nothing to do with the topic.

The 5 filters forum is well designed, with a system of categories, to prevent this sort of thing happening. There are already a zillion - the figure is approximate - conversations here about COVID-19, in many of which it is appropriate to discuss the theory that the widespread fear of the disease is caused by a “psyop”.

So, what is happening to this conversation, and why?

1 Like

FWIW, this is my current wild guess about what happened (not original to me. DavidMac has been offering a similar scenario):

Yes, the cov-19 thing was quite probably created as a gain-of-function crime (a crime as any such work should be seen) at the Fort Detrick biowarfare labs in the US. From there it escaped into the surrounding community - whether accidentally or by deliberate release, who knows?

As it became apparent to relevant deep-state playerz in the US that this had happened (in 2019), and it was giving rise to an outbreak in that area, they panicked a bit, but only for a while. They then cooked up a strategy of desperation, to suppress public knowledge of the US outbreak and so keep the cat in the bag, whilst at the same time sending samples of the virus, via USAmerican military participants, to the World Military Games gathering in Wuhan, where the US deep-state also has irons in the fire at the local biowarfare lab there.

So they knew that by pulling this stunt, they could sell a fake-meme into their creatures in the ever compliant Western mediawhorey; a fairy-tale that it all started in Wuhan, due to dirty Chinese eating habits, and got bad there, due to authoritarian Chinese secrecy and failure to warn the world early enough.

Meanwhile, the bought-WHO, with its current thoroughly-corrupt big cheese in charge, did its bit by classifying the cov-19 outbreak as a global pandemic, thus triggering cooperative - to US plans - governments everywhere to follow the frantic over-reaction recommendations pointing us all towards panic, stampede, crypto martial law, and enhanced obedience. (Sweden didn’t comply, and so got a thorough slagging from the whores even before their actual upshot was at all clear.)

All this, because something drastic had to be done really urgently about the horrifying giga-problems of the world economy, and particularly of the giant bloodsucking squid economy of the Anglozionist empire; bigger problems than economic history has ever generated before, and all about to fall over spontaneously, if something wasn’t done to bring them down in a controlled demolition, which would at least be to the advantage of the - appropriately fore-warned - vulture psychopath gics of their own faction, slavering over the loot prospects as it all comes down.

I imagine that there’s so much unrest within the US home polity at the moment, because this is a sauve qui peut stunt initiated by just one faction of the several factions of competing crime famiglie of the US gickate, and those not in on the ground floor are kicking up about everything being torn down, without them getting the timely memo warning what was coming, for which they should prepare, for both gated-community defences, and opportunistic vulture-looting operations of their own. When empires accelerate into their terminal collapses, this sort of internecine civil strife seems to be inevitable.

As is clear, no single group of playerz is fully in charge of this omnishambles: lot’s of plotters, lots of band-waggon-jumping spontaneous chancers, general panic, fog-of-war (against death, this time!) and masses of opportunity for looting and long-term power-grabbing, as the whole bloody mess unravels.

Much of that theory, “wild guess” or not, is worryingly plausible, even though much of it is above my head.

Sticking to something that I can understand, and that is highly relevant: what documentation is there (in spite of cover-ups) that there was an outbreak in the US in 2019?

(I have a very dim memory of reading something vaguely along those lines, but I don’t think I have kept any record of it.)

Ditto. Neither did I keep a record. I think it was floated by a guest commentator on Saker or Off-G, with some trawled-up, rather low-key reports of a strange illness outbreak in the Fort Detrick area last year, with no final explanation; just fading off into sudden silence, as media stories aborted for political reasons tend to do.

If I run across the story again, as tends to happen, or if someone finds it and posts a link, we can have a further look… :slight_smile:

Funny you should mention that Twirlip - was just looking for exactly that today to add to your original post. I couldn’t find the one I originally saw which was in Global Research.

This isn’t it but still interesting

And then in searching for the original Global Research article I found these two:

Not sure if any of these are the ones you and Rhis saw.

Best wishes
J

By the way, the link you gave to the Tax Research blog seems to go to the very same article that I had not long ago finished reading - and the reading of which nearly finished me!

(I’m scarcely exaggerating. I felt it had tipped me right over some edge into overwhelming despair. To mix a metaphor, it was the proverbial last straw. I’m not over it yet.)

I was thinking of starting a conversation [I still prefer the term ‘thread’, but never mind] about it myself.

Meanwhile, straining this conversation just a little bit more, let’s see what happens when I try to create a link to the same article myself:

It’s just the same as yours, then. It looks like the metadata is wrong.

Here’s a link that doesn’t use Onebox:

Hi @RhisiartGwilym and @Twirlip.

A couple of us took this little discussion as an opportunity to investigate some of the moderation options available on this board that were not available on boardhost. In particular, I’ve taken a couple of links that Rhis posted here, and moved them into topics in their own right. Incidentally, Rhis, this is something that you can also do by clicking the the “reply as linked topic” button in the reply box.

As a general rule, it seems like a good idea when exploring related but tangential spaces to the main topic under discussion to spin them off into linked topics. It will keep the flow of ideas easier to follow, especially as the threading of replies is not as obvious on this board as on previous ones, so it is hard to follow multiple slightly unrelated conversations in a single topic thread.

@Twirlip - I see the weirdness around links and the onebox. I’ll try and dig into that and see what on earth is happening.

We are still getting to grips with the process here, so if I’ve performed some massive faux-pas just reach out to me and I’m happy to learn whatever lessons I need to learn from it.

cheers

1 Like

No massive faux pas, I think! Your emergency surgery on the topic/conversation/thread seems to have succeeded. It remains readable, indeed it is more readable than before. (I need to check that the links work, and catch up on the latest posts, but I’m optimistic.)

Incidentally, I did read of an outbreak of an unknown respiratory illness in a care home outside Washington DC. I first saw it reported by MoonofAlabama here (along with some interesting bits and pieces on origin stories):

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2020/05/cornonavirus-went-global-in-november-or-maybe-even-much-earlier.html

One will probably have to go back further to find possible first outbreaks. This July 2019 cluster of pneumonia of unknown cause in Fairfax County now looks awfully suspicious:

A third person has died following an outbreak of respiratory illness at a Fairfax County assisted-living facility that began more than two weeks ago, county health officials said Wednesday.

The outbreak at Greenspring Village in Springfield also spread to the unit’s staff, affecting 19 employees, Fairfax County Health Department officials said.

At a news conference Wednesday at the agency’s headquarters, Benjamin Schwartz, director of epidemiology and population health at the Fairfax County Health Department, said tests, including those conducted on 17 samples by the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, have failed to identify a likely cause. Tests for Legionnaires’ disease have also come up negative. Officials tested for a range of common virus- or bacteria-borne respiratory illnesses.

[In a] notice that went out on July 10 from Donna L. Epps, an administrator at Greenspring, said several residents had been having symptoms of respiratory illness, including fever, coughing and body aches. Epps’s notice, which says the symptoms recede in about five to seven days with treatment but have caused pneumonia, also announced limits on visitors, enhanced sanitation measures and other steps.

Late Tuesday, the Health Department gave an updated tally, saying 63 people in the assisted-living and skilled-nursing unit have become sick. The agency said there have been no new hospitalizations since 23 people were admitted after the outbreak began June 30. The agency was alerted to the outbreak on July 8.

and the link to the washington post story is here:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2019/07/17/third-person-has-died-after-respiratory-illness-outbreak-greenspring-village-fairfax-officials-say/

Great! Keep exploring. Then explain to me in pre-1980 words of one syllable how to do what you’ve discovered. I like this board, having got used to it, but I’m still aware of lots of tricks that I haven’t learnt, or even suspected to exist, yet. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As soon as I know what the feck I’m doing, I’ll explain it to you :slight_smile:

Thanks RG - and GMwatch didn’t pick up my article “American Genie”, though I did link to their site once in an analysis of the genome which indicated CV19 was genetically engineered with some convincing detail.
My thesis that the virus leaked accidentally from Fort Detrick, but was then sent to Wuhan so that it wouldn’t be blamed on the US, still stands, but many believe the whole thing was planned and so the virus was released intentionally initially. This makes its release in the US difficult to explain. I’m not at all averse to the idea that the US would do this intentionally, it did after all “do” 9/11, and set up ISIS the terror group, and every other dastardly thing on the planet with a few exceptions. And there is less and less doubt that what is happening now is being pursued with malignant intent and determination, that is hard to believe is just opportunism.
One other question I always said at the start, was that the crims responsible for this, if it was intentional, would have developed a vaccine to save themselves before releasing it. But that doesn’t seem to be the case. Or did they know it isn’t very dangerous?

anyway, here it is: https://ahtribune.com/world/covid-19/4152-american-genie.html

One answer to the question: have the gics behind an intentional development and release of a novel pathogen already got a secret vaccine or other sure-fire treatment for covid up their sleeves and not being admitted?

Maybe they have. After all, we already know that there are several effective treatments/prophylactics for covid, so why wouldn’t the gics know this too, ahead of time?

And anyway, covid is obviously not the world-depopulating plague that some have painted it to be; quite mild, in fact, in its effects on most who get it, with standard, run-of-the-mill immunity to it developing as usual. The - relatively - few who die or who get long-term disabilities from it are only plebs, after all, so of no more importance to the gics than worn-out milk cattle sent for slaughter, just to be rid of them.

So, for those of the Bellender Gatesoids’ turn of mind, it would be the ideal panic-starter: nasty enough to stampede - and thus steer - a critical mass of Chicken Littles, but not bad enough to cause a serious population crash, as the Black Death did, which would pretty certainly lead to the sort of global chaos that no clique of scheming gics could hope to manage and control.

They needed something milder, that would kill enough to terrify, but not enough to annihilate a substantial part of the world’s human population. Their eugenicist plans for that seem to be aiming for something more controllable, which can be spread out over time.

With these thoughts in mind, it’s easy enough to imagine a clique of US deep-state playerz, watching the steady decline towards collapse of their host empire, and with close contacts within the biowarfare labs at Fort Detrick, musing over the gain-of-function GM virus that their tinkerers at the Fort have brought them, deciding that it was time to make a bold bid in their global power poker game, and release the bug; initially locally where it could be observed closely, and where the local/nationwide media could be controlled reliably, so that there’d be no large public upheaval.

Then, once satisfactorily tested, off to Wuhan, to sucker-punch it onto their Chinese collaborators at the biowarfare lab there, via the Games…

Weird innit, the way I have such an apparent aptitude for thinking like a psychopathic gic, to get inside their imaginations… Oh bugger! :scream: