5 Filters

NHS Doctor confirms Health & Social Care Staff were instructed to let Patients die or “euthanize” them to falsely increase the COVID Death Count

NHS whistleblower claims, reported and analysed in the Expose.

There’s quite a lot to read here, but it’s presented in a perfectly readable way.
The story gets worse as you read down. It’s grim - very grim.

The Expose has been on the covid ‘death pathway’, Midolazam story for at least a couple of years.

@CJ1 and @Rich have posted on this among others, @GKH too.

I’ve not checked the details through, but the bits seem to be falling into place.

1 Like

A few days ago the Expose also ran this related story

BREAKING: NHS Director confirms Hospitals lied about Cause of Death to create illusion of COVID Pandemic

Again, at first look it seems to be well reported story.
It finishes with a long Twitter thread by the Dr, thankfully assembled to be junk-free.
The Doctor is free to speak as he has left the NHS - another story told here.

ED
Before Covid, four types of pneumonia added together were the highest cause of death in the UK. In a newly implemented Medical Examiner System to certify deaths, the Medical Examiner was certifying all types of pneumonia deaths as covid-19 deaths, a former Director of End-of-Life Care has said.

On Saturday, Sai, a former NHS Director of End-of-Life Care, wrote a Twitter thread which, amongst other things, gave a personal account of the changes to the system of reporting deaths implemented in the NHS:

“When four different diseases [are] grouped and now being called covid-19, you will inevitably see covid-19 with a huge death rate. The mainstream media was reporting on this huge increase in covid-19 deaths due to the Medical Examiner System being in place.

“Patients being admitted and dying with very common conditions such as old age, myocardial infarctions, end-stage kidney failure, haemorrhages, strokes, COPD and cancer etc. were all now being certified as covid-19 via the Medical Examiner System.

“Hospitals were switching to and from the Medical Examiner System and the pre-pandemic system as [and] when they pleased. When covid-19 deaths needed to be increased, the hospital would switch to the Medical Examiner System.”

In addition, “hospitals were incentivised to report covid-19 deaths over normal deaths, as the government was paying hospitals additional money for every covid-19 death that was being reported,” Sai said. “I have no doubt in my mind, that the Government has planned the entire pandemic since 2016 when they first proposed the change to medical death certification.”

You can read Sai’s thread on Twitter HERE or Thread Reader App HERE.

(Continues on link…)

1 Like

One reason I didn’t go through the above very carefully is the Expose also published this in 2021 which shows … something rotten.

The damning figures are from the ONS. The Care Quality Commission are also cited directly.

“It’s a national disgrace!”. The Expose is putting it mildly.

1 Like

The Bernician articles set out the evidence very clearly (IMHO clearer than the Expose). There can be no doubt that Whitty, Hancock, Valance and Ferguson should go to the gallows. All those who followed on regardless of ‘do no harm’ should also do long, long time. I thought that he had disappeared but from his website, his legal action against this group is ongoing.

However, there are now so many sources, it just needs a few more lamestream journos to jump ship (before they go down with it) and the sheep may start to awaken.

2 Likes

They all count. There is a lot of overlap in the Bernican’s wide-ranging objections and the Expose revelations. Both put the spotlight on Nice guidelines.on Midozolam and point out the overdoses. Probably the B employs more forensic detail, as here which leaves no doubt about the overdosing as concerns were raised before:

I still find I have to move around the site which somehow reduces my focus. I guess it’s just two different lenses.
I should have hat-tipped the post of @KarenEliot in the Vernon Coleman thread, where nurse Debi Evans brings us up to date.

And Coleman himself of course. With all these ‘lenses’ there must at least be a lot more awareness.
Cheers

1 Like