5 Filters

Meanwhile in a universe near you

This is also happening.

Having been interested in the UFO phenomenon for a good while (maybe since I first read Cosmic Trigger decades ago, and apropos of CJ’s Robert Temple book recommendation, I wondered whether any of the folk here have an opinion or even an experience of any of this?

Just for fun, here’s some interesting anecdotes on how we’ve had this technology for decades already in the shady backrooms of Lockheed’s skunk works

1 Like

It seems arrogant in the extreme to presume we homo sapiens are the only species to have mastered some aspects of technique (deliberately using Jacques Ellul’s preferred term). No personal experience of otherworldly beings but my dad was a part of Arthur Shuttlewood’s coterie of saucer spotters around Warminster. I saw the documentary Chariots Of The Gods at an impressionable age, and then read the books. Huge swathes of which were nonsense but I can’t shake the notion that someone did pay Earth a visit not so long ago and helped kickstart civilization. There’s too much in Assyrian and Hebrew history, to name just two, that points to this. Not forgetting the wondrous flying machines in Indian myths. I wouldn’t even rule out the possibility that these visitors were contemporary humans going back in time in defiance of the Prime Directive.

1 Like