5 Filters

Mathew Crawford - World War E

Crawford is an actuary and fInancial expert who I think writes well, often with broad and deep perspectives. Could be worth noting, as he disentagles from his many Covid analyses and eyes a more geopolitical, power-based view.
This worldly blog post (reproduced below) is a case in point. It induced me to click on the video (55m) and watch some of it. Aim to watch the rest soon.

Call it World War E

The Wars of Wars Part 5

Mathew Crawford

8 hr ago

We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years…It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries .” -David Rockefeller

The ‘E’ is for Economics. Also, “World War WTF” only plays outside the mainstream, and also the alt-mainstream (that’s a thing, now).

Economics is ultimately what all the other wars are about, one way or another.

Twitter avatar for @elonmusk
Elon Musk @elonmusk
War is the ultimate Supreme Court

4:37 AM ∙ Oct 6, 2022
55,090Likes5,079Retweets

War is the ultimate end of all conflict that cannot be otherwise settled in the political arena, and a more broad understanding that the political arenas are rigged is growing quickly. There seems to be no alpha in the Tribe of Tribes stepping forward to untangle that mess, and so here we are watching well-funded Behavioral Economists nudge the mentally pliable off cliffs at an accelerating pace.

Perhaps this is the inevitable earthquake at the end of the dollar era, foretold by Robert Triffin, and that decades ago rocked the schizophrenia-impaired, but otherwise elegant imagination of John Nash, who stood up from his desk and fled to Switzerland upon understanding the implications—panicked as if the dollar balloon was to burst within the fortnight.

Who is friend and who is foe in World War E?

It’s complicated. I suspect that the powers in the U.S., along with the corporations that play on a global scale, are doing to Europe what European proto-megacorps once did to Africa, Asia, South America, and elsewhere, which is to enforce total financial subjugation.

But if you want to know who your friends are, I recommend asking for a cup of sugar once in a while, just to test the waters.

World War Officially Announced?

Was a World War recently announced by Putin?

Dr. John’s Blog
World War Three Almost Announced
Citizens of Middle Earth, I was going to write an explanatory essay about this moment in history, but after excerpting Putin’s speech from yesterday, the wind has gone out of my sails. Vladimir Putin addressed Russians and the world yesterday, the last day of September, in quite a different setting from Joe Biden’s address to Americans and the world o…
Read more
5 days ago · 25 likes · 21 comments · John Day MD

Or has it already been going on for years already?

How hard is this topic to discuss among friends given the emotion of eight different vectors of partisan bias on everything Russia? Is the difficulty associated with discussing Russia really just an erected barrier to discussing World War E? Perhaps that’s the only way to sell the relinquishing of national sovereignty to a corporate-sponsored NGO?

2nd Smartest Guy in the World
WHO - Biden’s Covid advisor outlines the US will give up constitutional sovereignty to the WHO.
The Senile Diaper Soiling Ice Cream Eating Pedo Criminal Puppet was ordered by his One World Government handlers to give away the last vestiges of sovereign rights to their WHO, UN and WEF entities; to wit…
Read more
13 hours ago · 66 likes · 3 comments · 2nd Smartest Guy in the World

The Economics of Attention to Food

If you’re an RTE reader, I probably don’t need to introduce the topic. But it’s getting ugly, so pay attention.

Tim Truth who documented what appeared to be the poisoning of a Canadian river by the government reports on a mass die-off of fish in Poland’s second-largest river. It is noteworthy that Poland stands at odds with most of Europe in numerous political and ideological ways.

The psychopathic corporatists have every reason to limit your options, given that to them you are only a means to an end. Given their path dependence along the plan of thoroughly destroying paths toward greater education that would lead to the technological process that turns into healthy (decentralized) economic growth, their only option for a continued profit model is controlled scarcity.

Twitter avatar for @robertlufkinmd
Robert Lufkin MD @robertlufkinmd
These 11 companies control 70% of the processed food that you eat. When you choose to consume their products you are letting them determine your health and longevity.

4:59 PM ∙ Aug 1, 2022
119Likes63Retweets

The Economics of Attention to Health

I don’t have to explain the basic principle. Your health is your wealth, or precedes it, otherwise. When something goes wrong to your or to others around you, you cannot but take note.

Uncensored Vaccine Injured Newsletter
I want the truth! We deserve answers.
I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same… I deserve answers. You want answers? I want the truth. You can’t handle the truth. Famous lines from “A Few Good Men” a 1992 American military legal drama film. Those few words never rang tr…
Read more
9 hours ago · 8 likes

And so long as your chess move is forced attention, you have less time to prepare in any sort of war. The only way to win was not to play the game of supporting the Leviathan State, but that ship sailed long ago.

Let Us Summarize

World War E is The Club against everyone else.

If you want to know who all is in The Club, I couldn’t tell you if I knew. We can each identify some obvious members, but let’s face it: we don’t even know how much of the Mandarin class is in The Club. We don’t know who has received a novel genetic transfection and who hasn’t. There is a great deal about which we can only speculate. Even most all of the members of The Club might not know. The whole point is that the hierarchy is too tall to be easily visible from anywhere.

None of this will be easy, so stand by with a cup of sugar when your true friends knock at the door.

2 Likes

I must have unsubbed from MCs SubStack somewhere along the line, but have got that corrected.

The scariest link, though I haven’t followed them all, is this one. The guidance being quoted here has all the classic Milo Minderbinder features. **

** The arch-capitalist Mess Officer, founder of M&M Enterprises, in Catch-22

Blockquote 1st Lt. Milo Minderbinder: Nately died a wealthy man, Yossarian. He had over sixty shares in the syndicate.
Yossarian: What difference does that make? He’s dead.
1st Lt. Milo Minderbinder: Then his family will get it.
Yossarian: He didn’t have time to have a family.
1st Lt. Milo Minderbinder: Then his parents will get it.
Yossarian: They don’t need it, they’re rich.
1st Lt. Milo Minderbinder: Then they’ll understand

1 Like

I’m one of many (and I would guess that a lot of others here feel the same way) who believe that they’ve been born into a complete lunatic asylum.

If you feel like ‘you don’t fit in/belong’,

Don’t worry, you’re one of the sane ones.

2 Likes

Australia heading in the same direction. This is from the advice offered to health practitioners by legal experts:

“9… Health practitioners are obliged to ensure their views are consistent with public health messaging. This is particularly relevant in current times. Views expressed which may be consistent with evidence-based material may not necessarily be consistent with public health messaging.”

10 * Engage regularly with a GP and/or psychiatrist/psychologist (See Being the doctor’s doctor 1hr CPD). As well as maintaining good mental health, this can assist you if concerns are ever raised that you may have a health impairment which is affecting your practise. Again, it can be the difference between sitting on the sidelines and continuing to practise."

ie criticizing policy will get you into trouble - the truth or otherwise of the matter isn’t the issue.
I’ve seen the mental health tactic used several times already against dissenting Drs in the US and UK. It’s another area where the mud thrown can just stick.

2 Likes

It’s a function of a system based on the exploitation of un-sustainable resources…as they dwindle conflict (and the machinations of those prepared to enter into conflict), over them inevitably increases…

How to cover your arse, in the vernacular; especially the one about apologising if things go wrong BUT not in such a way that it could imply liability. Much hollow laughter at the advice about regularly engaging with a psychiatrist, because there’s no way whatsoever that that could ever be framed negatively. "Suspended doctor was regularly seeing a shrink "… case closed m’lud.

Dunno about that. It’s more like the lotus eaters to me. I was one once too. Don’t even remember what snapped me out of the trance.

Sometimes though, it feels like invasion of the body snatchers:/

If the “Majestic Twelve” really didn’t/doesn’t exist then it is a very similar organisation that is behind the “Men in Black”;

“1. Lloyd Berkner-a physicist, engineer and inventor and a leader in atmospheric studies
2. Detlev Bronk-a biophysicist who went on to become President of Johns Hopkins University
3. Vannevar Bush-an engineer, inventor and science administrator; during World War II he was head of the U.S. Office of Scientific Research and Development through which almost all wartime military R&D was carried out, including important developments in radar as well as the initiation and early administration of the Manhattan Project
4. James Forrestal-the last Secretary of the Navy and first Secretary of Defense
5. Gordon Gray-a lawyer who went on to become Truman’s Secretary of the Army
6. Roscoe H. Hillenkoetter-an Admiral who was the third Director of Central Intelligence (DCI), and the first director of the Central Intelligence Agency
7. Jerome Clarke Hunsaker-a mechanical engineer and former army pilot, and chairman of the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics
8. Donald H. Menzel-a Harvard educated theoretical astronomer and astrophysicist and the Vice President of the American Astronomical Society
9. Robert M. Montague-an army Lieutenant General who had served as deputy commander of the Army’s Air Defense Artillery Center at Fort Bliss, Texas and who wasthe commander of the Sandia Missile Base near Albuquerque, New Mexico
10. Sidney Souers-an Admiral and intelligence expert who Truman had appointed at the first Director of Central Intelligence (DCI); he was the person Truman talked to most regarding national security issues
11. Nathan F. Twining-commander of the Air Materiel Command, and of the Alaskan Air Command; on September 23, 1947, he a memo entitled “AMC Opinion Concerning ‘Flying Discs’”
12. Hoyt Vandenberg-an Air Force general who served as the second Chief of Staff of the Air Force, and the second Director of Central Intelligence” https://potus-geeks.livejournal.com/1315541.html?

Senior adminstrators/staff of Lockheed Martin, DARPA administrators etc. etc.

The FBI treated the subject with such contempt (apparently), that they went so far as to scrawl “bogus” over the files: https://vault.fbi.gov/Majestic%2012/Majestic%2012%20Part%201%20of%201/view

I’d buy that. Wife and I saw a UFO about a month ago. Back garden, daylight. Went behind a cloud after a few seconds and never reappeared. Was not a big cloud either.

And it’s ties into my theory of humanities origins. Visiting space pervert porked a chimp and the rest is history.

Edit. There’s that unusual rock floating in orbit above us which it shouldn’t be able to keep floating on

What shape was it? My friend Declan (RIP),

…who was not known for his espousal of such theories, swore to me he saw one from the garden of his flat in the middle of Southampton (this was saucer shaped).
I don’t believe the alien astronaut thing for a moment though I’m afraid, this is earthly evil, the continuance of the research that was misappropriated from Schauberger by first the Nazis and then the allies…think on this guys…the ion-migrating engine depends on achieving the same charge as earth’s magnetic field to repel (“Repulsin”), the source of the field…such craft are just “wobblin’ jellies” in space, there isn’t sufficient field, so it turns out that the one thing these craft are not (without considerable augmentation etc.), is space craft (although they work hellish well underwater -or so I’m led to believe-)!
One big problem with the “Alien Astronaut Theory” is it still begs the question, “who created them?”

Was just a bright silvery spot. Too big to be a star or satellite.