5 Filters

Katherine Watt: WHO DOD CIA BIS NIH CDC & FDA, PLANS FOR HUMANITY! "Book Of Ours" THE TRUTH

On January 24, 2023 Katherine Watt was an attendee at a press conference that discussed the ongoing emergency use rollout of bioweapons being marketed as Covid vaccines. She discussed the legal framework for which this is happening and provides ways to circumvent the WHO/BIS/DOD initiatives that undermine sovereignty.

New Docs Reveal Department of Defense Controlled COVID-19 Program from the Start the FDA Vaccine Approval Process was Theater. A combination of the PREP Act, Emergency Use Authorization (EUA), and Other Transactions Authority (OTA) Shielded Big Pharma, Agencies, and Medical Participants that Delivered Unregulated Vaccines from Any Liability.

There’s a whole bunch of links underneath description in video above.

Also see video below. (Which BTW also includes another contribution from Katherine Watt which is at 36mins to 46mins)

Webinar | Plandemics – What are they planning for your next public health emergency?

Katherine Watt website:

3 Likes

I’m a bit in awe of this woman’s digging prowess. Her instincts seem to be rather than follow the money, follow the power chain. What are the laws that seem to give impunity to what appears to most of us be the law breakers?
Somehow, despite going back decades in time she hasn’t got lost.

I think from about 12m to about 14m is a very insightful and revealing moment to jump in. As Watt recounts, when Pfizer were taken to court by whistleblower Brooke Jackson about blatant defects in their vaccine trial facade, there were strange aspects of their defence.
As was pointed out before by another substacker, it wasn’t Pfizer lawers that were in court but lawyers from the Depts of Defence and/or Justice.
And their defence was that they didn’t need to do proper trials in the first place - the vaccine was a Dod prototype. Like, it was all military law.
And when this was challenged, the US govt stepped in to back up this legal point.
Other laws and guidance passed over the years effectively give ultimate sway to the military in public emergencies. The trick is for there always to be a public emergency :wink:

Thanks for posting this Rich

1 Like

I see what you’re saying now about the ‘theater’, Rich.

Sasha Latypova was the name I was looking for. There’s a lot of work on this military connection on her substack and elsewhere.

Says it’s not just a ‘connection’, it’s a military project.

Eg see below. This got Pfizer off the hook. Like the court was theatre too, as the wrong company was in the dock.

See the bold text. A demonstration of large-scale manufacturing.

There’s a presentation somewhere where she shows all the contracts - vaccine manufacturing not by pharma companies, but defence contractors.
EDIT: Here Sasha Latypova - COVID-19 Countermeasures: Evidence of the Intent to Harm
ED

Vaccine trial auditor got fired after reporting clinical trial fraud to FDA

Brook Jackson was working as the director of operations for a multi-state site management organization and was in charge of supervising the testing of SARS-CoV-2, as well as Abbott’s RT-PCR technologies and the early phase trials of remdesivir at the start of the pandemic.

In September 2020, she became the Ventavia Research Group regional director. Her task was to oversee the conduct of Pfizer’s Phase 3 Covid-19 mRNA “vaccine” trial at several locations in Texas.

“In the 20 years that I have been involved in clinical research, I have never seen a study conducted by an investigative site, managed by a contractor or overseen by a pharmaceutical sponsor that scared me, until then. What I documented and reported to my former employer and to Pfizer during an internal audit was dangerous and violated federal law. I felt that I had a responsibility to make sure that the participants were protected and the fraudulent data being collected in the study was not used in any safety and efficacy analysis,” Jackson said on her website.

Within hours after reporting the irregularities to the FDA, Jackson was fired. She has since sued Pfizer.

“Jackson was under the impression she was participating in a clinical trial and was supposed to monitor it and report to FDA when the violations happened. In reality, she was participating in the theatrical performance,” Latypova said.

She also pointed out how legislation that goes back to President Abrahan Lincoln – during the war times when the government was being sold defective products – can be a basis for Jackson’s case. The said law was designed to protect the government from false claims.

“Recently, Pfizer filed a motion to dismiss, citing one of the contracts with the DoD and their premise was that they’re not making false claims, Latypova said. In the motion to dismiss, Pfizer said: “Under this contract our scope of work is a demonstration of large-scale manufacturing.”

Zeee lamented that the DoD may have already told Big Pharma how to get away with this as well.

Dynamite Evvy! What a find! She absolutely deserved the standing ovation at the end. I’ll try and plough through the rest of the thread tomorrow. Cheers!

1 Like

Hi folks, just a reminder that Rhis posted this

and the thread covered a lot of this subject - but great to see it amplified here.

cheers

At the above link after scrolling down a bit I found this piece:

Briefing by Chief of Nuclear, Chemical, and Biological Protection Troops of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation Lieutenant General Igor Kirillov on US military-biological activity (August 16, 2023). I’ve pasted in the link to the full article further below.

Посольство России в Сингапуре - Embassy of Russia in Singapore

6 d ·

Briefing by Chief of Nuclear, Chemical, and Biological Protection Troops of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation Lieutenant General Igor Kirillov on US military-biological activity (August 16, 2023)

Despite the fact that the stated goals of US programmes are to monitor disease incidence and provide assistance to developing countries, in fact, we see the Pentagon conducting uncontrolled dual-use research in circumvention of international obligations under the BTWC.

There is a clear trend: pathogens that fall within the Pentagon’s area of interest, such as COVID-19, avian influenza, African swine fever, subsequently become pandemic, and American pharmaceutical companies become the beneficiaries.

The next step, taken by the United States to realise its strategic plans in establishing global biological control, was the creation of the Office of Pandemic Preparedness and Response Policy.

It is envisaged that the new structure will be responsible for setting the course and coordinating actions to combat known and unknown biological challenges, including pathogens that could trigger another global emergency.

Thus, as in 2019, the US has begun preparing for a new pandemic by searching for virus mutations.

The US Army Research Institute for Infectious Diseases, currently headed by Colonel Constance Jenkins, will play a leading role in the military department’s biomedical warfare programme.

Documents, obtained during the special military operation, show that the institution is directly involved in the collection of dangerous pathogens in various regions of the world, testing of unregistered drugs, as well as the implementation of dual-use programmes, ordered by the Defense Threat Reduction Agency of the US Department of Defense.

Read in full Briefing by Chief of Nuclear, Chemical, and Biological Protection Troops of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation Lieutenant General Igor Kirillov on U.S. military-biological activity – Telegraph

1 Like