5 Filters

From America's Frontline Doctors: If this doesn't snap you out of your cognitive dissonance, what will?

See the vid in particular (yes, it’s 1hr. 45. So? Nose/face? Are your life and your children’s/grand-children’s lives so unimportant to you that you can’t be arsed? So you made a mistake and got conned into taking the shots. All is not lost! Use your common sense!).

Watch - genuine, honest and un-compromised * - expert after expert explain just how catastrophic the "poison-kill death-shots’ (Dr. Vladimir Zelenkow’s repeated description) really are. Anyone who can still believe that there isn’t some ultimately-criminal international scam going on around covid and the PKDSes is just being wilfully - and cowardly - blind. Apologies if I’m being over-abrasive, but this stuff is crucial:

• In the present climate of state-imposed menace (up to and including possible assassination, as any AAPA person understands), who but determined, honourable and courageous heroes would stick their necks out like this?
1 Like

Havent watched the video, but I did read the Lancet article. Interesting. As I understand it, the authors use an alternative measure of effectiveness which looks at the overall risk of a random bod in the street getting seriously ill from Covid, which is generally pretty low as Covid has a preference for certain higher risk groups. That’s the difference between the two risk measures offered up.

This just adds to my growing belief that we should only offer the vaccines so far created to those who are in high risk groups, and use other treatments (cough, ivermectin, cough) for most folk. Something that Dr Rob Malone and his buddy Vanden Bossche both also recommend quite strongly, incidentally.

I didn’t get the point about “clear evidence of fraud”, but I’ll have a watch and see what Yeadon is on about. I’ve not been impressed with him in the past, but perhaps he’s on to something here.

As for Zelenko’s “poison-kill death-shots”, I’ve just spent the day looking at the mortality figures for 2020 and 2021 and in particular the effect of shooting over 40 million people in the England full of good old AZ and so far I’ve seen zero evidence of any hint of an effect on mortality.

Zero evidence. Nada. Zilch.

Until I see some actual evidence that there has been a rise in mortality linked to the vaccine, I think the only conclusion I can draw is that old Zelenko has been watching too much James Bond.

I’ll drop some of my analysis on the board soon for that small but merry band of folks who still believe in actual quantitative data. Everyone else can, equally merrily, ignore it as usual.

Cheers
PP

1 Like

I believe in real world data. I know nobody who has died from or with Covid. Conversely, near everybody I know who tested positive for Covid and were symptomatic said that it was terribly mild. I know of just one person who ended up in hospital; partly, I believe, through panic. They weren’t admitted. Conversely, a fully-vaccinated work colleague of my partner just recently suffered a stroke and died. To be fair, we are not entirely sure of their vaccine dates, but there were no apparent health issues prior to Covid. Equally, I know several people who were so ill after the first jab, they swear blind they’re not ever having the second and then, finally, there’s my work colleague who suffered clots on the lungs after vaccination; three months he is no better. Indeed, to quote him, he is worse.

1 Like

excellent. I know several people who went to hospital and several who died. Anecdotes are interesting, but the way to uncover what’s really going on is to aggregate all the data across the country and take a look. That is what groups like the ONS are doing…

Here is an example of a chart I was working on today. It looks at the weekly deaths from all causes in England and Wales, and the number of vaccinations that were given. I had to shrink the y-scale of the vaccination data as otherwise it is too big, and it hides the details of the deaths, which I’m interested in. The real number of weekly vaccinations is 50x higher than what the graphs shows.

Can anyone spot the massive increase in deaths that is supposed to have occurred (10s of thousands apparently) in England as we handed out vaccinations to over 40 million people? I can’t see it. This is just a piece of what I was looking at - I’ll try and post a more comprehensive report soon.

Cheers
PP

The guy, who, quite easily proved, committed mass murder in the early stages of this (in the care homes) now gets his pay-off…

God help Africa.

2 Likes

Unbelievable… Hancock should be rotting away in jail

There is so much bullshit, manufactured confusion, manipulation and vested interest abroad, that sometimes, it is illuminating to just look outside your own front door.

2 Likes

Fair point. But depending where you front door is located, you might or might not get a better idea of what’s going on… I’ve had this discussion with Rhis before. My “front door” and his front door are looking out onto very different worlds…

The only way to see what’s going on is to look at the raw data yourself. At least, that’s the only way I feel like I get a handle of what’s going on…

Cheers

He may be merry, but does he constitute a “band”?

FRANCIS: Whatever happened to the Popular Front, Reg?

REG: He’s over there.

I believe he’s about to reply …

1 Like

Hi PP, would you agree that “zero,nada, zilch” also apply to the lives saved by vaccines then - as there seems to be no ‘massive decreases’ in deaths following vaccination, and that was after all the purpose, and is also frequently claimed

Does that say 10 to the power 4…If the scale of the y axis is times ten thousand then you only need ‘One’ extra unit, spread in little pieces over a few months for there to be possibly ten thousand deaths to be accounted for.
This could happen up or down

Isn’t there normally supposed to be a seasonal pattern, more deaths in winter, fewer in summer, like this from ONS 2019 five year average
(x-axis =week number)

It does dip by ‘thousands’ in the summer months (where the bulk of the millions of vaccinations are), but this year does not. Just sayin’…

From this distance you can’t say what’s happening.
So plenty of room for effects under Mr McGoo’s radar!?
Are you only trying to refute the idea of ‘massive increases’?

It’s misleading to wave your hands from such a distance. I realize you might feel goaded by some of the statements warning of the vaccines, but they’re not aimed at you!
Why don’t you refute/address some of the much more detailed analysis that’s already on the board. These aren’t at population level, admittedly, but it’s where the detail is.
I also think you need to bring in age (of deaths and of vaccinated AND unvaccinated), or the vaccine will just show more deaths, when you look more closely
Cheers

1 Like

My mother went down to the pharmacy yesterday (Monday) for a PCR test. My mother has an important appointment at a big hospital in Limoges tomorrow. They won’t let you in the hospital unless you have a vaccine passport or a negative PCR test, because it’s all about health, innit.

There was a doctor working at the pharmacy doing the PCR tests. He told my mother that all this year only one person (repeat: one) has ever tested positive for the thing they call covid 19, and this is a very busy pharmacy.

Go figure…

1 Like

You are.

It’s not so much not “being arsed” as having to work for a living, and trying to pay off debts before I’m deemed too unclean to have about the place. Doesn’t leave masses of energy some days for expert after expert to tell me stuff in the order of their choosing. My as yet unborn grandchildren will have to post me a white feather.

4 Likes

Morning ED

You’ll not be surprised that I don’t agree with that. Although I will say that you can’t see it easily with the graph I posted, that’ll have to wait for the more complete analysis.

That is correct. Folks are speculating about ~40K deaths in the UK from the vaccine. The difference between the two lines in the first covid wave is 40K - a very visible effect, even from this distance. We see nothing like that in the chart. Incidentally you can see a slight uptick towards the end of the graph as covid tries to take hold again… That’s a lot less than 40K and very visible as a trend in the chart.

Also, as I’ve said before, we would expect the excess deaths to follow the path of the vaccine uptake - it should be visible but it’s not…

Yep - could be something there but it’s far from obvious.

And yet we see the covid deaths plainly. Those deaths that are not generally accepted here. Even from this distance covid deaths stand out but vaccine deaths are invisible. And yet covid deaths are hotly disputed but vaccine deaths accepted as fact.

Ahh… You and your “misleading” accusation again. I don’t think so. I think it’s pretty obvious.

Because if anything like the numbers that are thrown about on this board were even remotely close to true they would show up in the chart above and others like it. They don’t.

We need to know what the baseline is before we speculate about 10s of thousands of extra deaths. If there is no mortality above baseline then no other analysis can change that. If nobody extra died then the other analysis is… What’s the word? Oh yes, “misleading” in my opinion.

There’s a lot more that could be said, and a lot more I was looking at. I’ll have a go at summarising it soon.

Cheers
PP

Dearest P,

The ‘different world’ in which I live says that all these frontline professionals testifying in the video is the real one. I continue to regard ALL statistics, from any source whatever, as at the very least questionable, and never to be trusted entirely.

This is a time of a plain-as-the-nose-on-my-face international conspiracy by deeply criminal actors. All information is liable to be tainted by their massive blizzard of propaganda lies (since they appear to have the entire Western mediawhore/pocket-pol/career-technocrat community by the income/career/status short-and-curlies). There is - clearly - a reliability gradient in the information-storm available to we key-board sitathomes, from most- to least-reliable; but suss it out if you can.

Meanwhile, there’s the real-world testimony of these actual-workface professionals. And there’s also the increasing tide of widely-published anecdotals from so many of those who’ve been damaged by the poison-stabs, or who have seen their loved-ones damaged or killed by them…

Some ‘nada’, P! :wink: :slightly_smiling_face:

PS: Remember: the shop-worn talking point that ‘correlation doesn’t necessarily prove causality’ is only true up to a limited point. When the correlations start ballooning into the millions, you can stake your life on it: there’s a causal link! The precautionary principle demands that conclusion, and the strict restraint that goes with it.

PPS: Sorry Karen! Point taken: courtesy of you good, over-loaded tax-payers, I have the fit pensioner’s spare time and energy to do this stuff. Please forgive the abrasion…

1 Like

Quibble - “excess deaths” - not what this graph is.

Actually, I am surprised - it is an ongoing mystery how both of these can be true, in your world:

If vaccines cost lots of lives, it must show up in the graph from outer space.
If vaccines save lots of lives - it won’t show up, because of an addtional analysis that you are going to produce.

This additional analysis must contain other information and evidence.
But those arguing lots of vaccine deaths have other information and evidence.
You say your new information that vaccines don’t cause deaths will not be refuted by the graph, which does not contain that info
You maintain that the information provided by others is necessarily refuted by the graph, which, equally, does not contain that info.

We’ll need to wait for your analysis, but it seems clear to me that your faith in this graph to refute several lines of thought that it does not include, including eyewitness testimony and medical analysis, has no apparent rational basis.

Cheers

1 Like

Consider it done. It’s a stage of my life I’m looking forward to, and am practising for…

When I am an old woman I shall wear purple
With a red hat which doesn’t go, and doesn’t suit me.
And I shall spend my pension on brandy and summer gloves
And satin sandals, and say we’ve no money for butter.
I shall sit down on the pavement when I’m tired
And gobble up samples in shops and press alarm bells
And run my stick along the public railings
And make up for the sobriety of my youth.
I shall go out in my slippers in the rain
And pick flowers in other people’s gardens

And learn to spit.

You can wear terrible shirts and grow more fat
And eat three pounds of sausages at a go
Or only bread and pickle for a week
And hoard pens and pencils and beermats and things in boxes.

But now we must have clothes that keep us dry
And pay our rent and not swear in the street
And set a good example for the children.

We must have friends to dinner and read the papers.

But maybe I ought to practice a little now?
So people who know me are not too shocked and surprised
When suddenly I am old, and start to wear purple.

Jenny Joseph

Written in her twenties I think, she has since aged, and then passed on. So it goes.

4 Likes

Apologies; couldn’t get back last night as had just got in from work and was knackered.

Of course there are limitations to one’s first hand experience, but when it’s the polar opposite of the apocalyptic mainstream narrative (one put out by political and economic vested interest), it’s worth paying attention. (Why have we apparently lost the ability to trust our instinct and first hand experience?)

A pandemic, a real, blood and guts one, one that would warrant the global march to the totalitarianism we are seeing, would, I would have thought, produced the following, all visible from most front doors:

Dead in the streets or being removed from their homes. I’ve seen none.

Having at least one person in your street die. Nobody in my street has died (in which there are many elderly), nor for that matter, from the neighbouring streets.

Hearing from friends that they’ve lost loved ones. I’ve heard no such stories from my three closest friends, one of whom, incidentally, has a chronic autoimmune disease, yet survived his chronically mild case of positive test illness.

The eighteen points article encapsulates beautifully all the reasons to be hugely sceptical of the mainstream narrative, although I would add a nineteenth and a twentieth;

1. The W.H.O having recently changed the definition of what constitutes a ‘pandemic’, a ‘case’, a ‘vaccine’ and ‘herd immunity’ and all in such a way that benefits the mainstream narrative.

2. As I said on day one here, above and beyond being an economically productive unit (or canon fodder), the state does not care about individual human life; indeed, it cannot. We are little more than cattle and it’s a numbers game for our ‘farmers’. Is the bolt gun just around the corner? I’ve no idea, but the increasingly belligerent farmer is behaving very oddly and something stinks to high heaven.

3 Likes

A quick one as I’m offline most of today

No mystery. I’ve explained it to you already. Have a think and maybe it’ll be clearer. Otherwise it will have to wait I’m afraid.

Don’t understand this at all I’m afraid. Prob cos I’m hurrying. I’ll have a think about what you’re saying

Not faith, data. Plain as the nose on my face. And you’ve accused me of irrational thinking etc before. I’ll humbly suggest you think a little deeper about what I’m actually saying before you pull out the ad-homs.

Cheers
PP