5 Filters

Encouraging RightThink in NZ

The PDF linked here details some of the tools being used to analyse and prebunk them there Bad Actors. I had never heard of GDELT before and there are some other good leads too.

The content of the paper is dated already but it’s the methodology, and thinking of ways to obfuscate that, which interests me. Creating lots of flak of our own to complicate the lives of the analysts. Not to suggest that they are searching very hard for the real villains, but it’s fun imagining them blundering down even more blind alleys.

Disclaimer: it is evil and subversive to mislead honest employees of the State who are merely Keeping Us Safe.

1 Like

That bit about “honest employees of the State” reminds me of an old joke. How do know when a politicain is lying? Their mouth is moving! Your disclaimer won’t keep you from the concentration - scrub that - quarantine camps when Kill Gates and Jacinda get their way!

1 Like

“Your disclaimer won’t keep you from the concentration - scrub that - quarantine camps when Kill Gates and Jacinda get their way!”

No-one is safe PatB - now nobody is more than one booster away from being an anti-vaxxer :grimacing:

1 Like

Never knew the science of herding sheep into a pen was so studied.

At least, I didn’t know unitl this morning.