5 Filters

Either this is a leg-pull or we are in serious trouble #Covid19 #ForcedMedication

"Regulatory approval of COVID-19 Vaccine SKYCovion

Information for healthcare professionals and the public about the COVID-19 Vaccine SKYCovion

Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
Published
26 May 2023

Applies to England, Scotland and Wales
Documents
Summary of Product Characteristics for COVID-19 Vaccine SKYCovion

PDF, 52.8 KB, 13 pages

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology.
Request an accessible format.
Patient Information Leaflet for COVID-19 Vaccine SKYCovion

PDF, 447 KB, 2 pages

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology.
Request an accessible format.
Details

Information about COVID-19 Vaccine SKYCovion approved by the MHRA on 26 May 2022.

The Summary of Product Characteristics is a description of a medicinal product’s properties and the conditions attached to its use. It explains how to use and prescribe a medicine. It is used by healthcare professionals, such as doctors, nurses and pharmacists.

The Patient Information Leaflet provides information for patients on using the medicine safely. This is based on the Summary of Product Characteristics of the product.

This Marketing Authorisation granted by the MHRA is valid in Great Britain.

See further information in our news story.
Ingredients

The MHRA can confirm that COVID-19 Vaccine SKYCovion does not contain any excipients of animal origin.

A full list of ingredients for the qualitative and quantitative composition of the vaccine can be found at point 2 in the Summary of Product Characteristics for COVID-19 Vaccine SKYCovion.

A full list of ingredients for the excipient composition of the vaccine can be found at point 6.1 in the Summary of Product Characteristics for COVID-19 Vaccine SKYCovion.

A full list of ingredients for the qualitative and quantitative composition of the vaccine and a full list of the excipient composition of the vaccine can be found at point 6 in the Patient Information Leaflet for COVID-19 Vaccine SKYCovion.
Published 26 May 2023" Regulatory approval of COVID-19 Vaccine SKYCovion - GOV.UK

1 Like

I didn’t see anything to suggest the second hashtag is appropriate Gerard, but it is certainly interesting reading, in particular the countries where tests were carried out. The SK part of the name is for South Korea where it seems the jab has been used, or in testing, for a year or more.

The ‘control vaccine’ was Astra-Zeneca, how reassuring.

The main objective of the clinical phase III study was to assess the immunogenicity
and safety of SKYCovion compared to the control vaccine (ChAdOx1-S). This was a
multicentre, observer-blind, randomised clinical trial in adults over the age of 18
years conducted in the Republic of Korea, the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam,
Ukraine, and New Zealand. The primary immunogenicity analysis set (Per Protocol
Set) included 1,318 subjects. This population was mostly Asian (95%), included 59%
of male participants and had a mean age of 42 years (range 18 to 79 years), with 5%
of participants being 65 years or older.

The acc. holder who posted this on Twitter was making out that the “Sky” part meant that the vaccine was to be sprayed from aircraft: https://twitter.com/laurendeboneill/status/1663213824315367428

1 Like

This sounds ghastly beyond belief - sure gives a whole new meaning to ‘stratospheric aerosol injection’!!

1 Like

It does, but I think it belongs in the category of ‘ludicrous stories to discredit our opponents’. (I wish I could think of a catchy acronym.) Along with the vaccines that contain amoebas (or was it hydras?), magnetic elements, and that transmit Bluetooth. The Twitter feed I saw was by a ‘Tara Fairweather’ which must be one of those We Know That You Know names used to taunt people. It worries me somewhat that my Twitter feed is dominated by Flat Earth stories at the moment. Let me out of this bubble!

2 Likes