5 Filters

Dr. Zach Bush gives the best, most comprehensive survey of what's happening, and why, that I've yet seen

I’m afraid it’s a three-hour vid! Sorry. And that’s Zach speaking non-stop the whole time. But at least there are plenty of useful slides, and even the odd humorous bit. Seriously, this is pure gold, and worth the effort (of just sitting their passively viewing a vid. God, life is so hard…!). The comprehensive view of what’s going on, and what the real picture of it all is, is what makes this presentation so headandshoulders excellent:

1 Like

Hi @RhisiartGwilym , thanks for the link I’m still only an hour in but ZB is very convincing.
This needs to be regularly paused to look up the jargon since I’m starting from a zero knowledge base line on all of this.

Cheers

1 Like

Stick with it CJ! I know the format is rather dry, but he offers this huge revelatory insight, into not just how and why these fluish illnesses come to us, but also about the whole way that we need to relate to our living world, and why these trials happen to us: because we’ve been so fecklessly disrespectful to the life of the Earth. A remarkable seer!

His exposition seems highly persuasive to me. It’s something that our species is going to be thumped and beaten into taking on board over the next decade or five, I sense. Just as well to get in on the early ground floor of understanding of this new/ancient wisdom. Eventually a critical mass of us will get it, and there will happen a classic tip-over of myth-narrative refreshment, and of human behaviour on this living planet. The vital young kids in teens and twenties will path-find the way, eventually…

I don’t see that we have any choice about this. Our species will just go on getting thrashed, and having our numbers battered down, until the survivors finally accept the obvious: Mam Gaia must be honoured, and her ground-rules must be respected. The technocracy madness of the priests of the technosphere has to be extirpated. Dmitry Orlov is eloquent about this too, in his book: ‘Shrinking The Technosphere’. Like shrinking a cancerous tumour…

Another one added to my pile.

It sounds very much as though it would sit comfortably on the same shelf as The Technological Society (Ellul), Technopoly (Postman) or - IMHO the best (and most concise) text on this subject area - Tools For Conviviality by Ivan Illich.

1 Like

Hi folks, for those who haven’t had time to watch Zach Bush in RG’s link here are a few takeaway points I made:

Zach Bush video “what happened last year”

@30 mins in ZB analyses the global movement of viruses through the air not on planes!

@52 mins in is a crucial slide on respiratory weekly deaths over the last few years. ZB states categorically that the designation of almost 100% of all respiratory deaths in the US in april to june 2020 as covid19 deaths is impossible.

@ 2hrs 19mins in ZB explains why he thinks there was no excess death rate in US in 2020

Lots of detail on real causes of respiratory deaths

• pollution of soil, water and air through pesticides pork rearing practices and massive forest fires
  • binding of pm2.5 carbon to both hydrogen cyanide and sars cov 2 virus to open up cells to toxic poisoning in winter season
  • influenza vaccination in 2019
  • fear and stress
  • failure to cut ace1 inhibitors and statins which increase exposure of cells to virus
  • failure to deal with sleep irregularities
  • failure to introduce high intake of vit d and correct usage of HCQ
  • he even covers 5G stuff!
  • total focus on one virus out of billions in causing all respiratory fatalities whereas there were numerous factors coming together before and numerous grave errors at all levels during the 18 mths but particularly the public health level.

and ending with a plea to avoid covid jabs for anyone.

Most of this is new stuff to me and well beyond my “brain grade” but it all seems to make sense the way he explains it.

My advice to all is to watch it over a few nights with pad and pen and dictionary in hand, thanks again to @RhisiartGwilym for the link.

cheers

PS this is on youtube so get it whilst you can!

2 Likes

He’s very charismatic inee. Will try to fit it in. Thanks, also to CJ for the bullets.

Here’s one I watched earlier - Dr Ryan Cole. Only 17m, all about the vaccine/spike protein.

A new point - why no autopsies on people dying soon after the covid vaccine?

Another observation (that I didn’t actually observe, but just saw it on the insert above :slightly_smiling_face: ) - the audience is vocally enthusiatic at one or two points so I thought it maybe was a bit of a breeze for him. But they’re doctors!

Also, he says he knows two fit people who died from the vaccine, one a colleague.
Cheers

1 Like