5 Filters

Covid-pass exemptions

Many people (regardless of their covid-jab status) are against ‘vaccine passports’. As such, one wouldn’t want to collude with any organisation that is itself colluding with that government agenda. In that case, then …

On this page, you should scroll down to the section ‘Exemptions’.

There, you will find this, the crucial bit, that you can be ready to cite/show to any covid-marshal:

1 Like

You might like to sign-up here:

https://www.vaxcontrolgroup.com/

APerson

2 Likes

1 Like

Many thanks Rippon - and we are really up against a wall here in OZ, with hospitality organisations asking government to ALLOW them to refuse service to unvaxed people - not just those who don’t want to use a QR code or provide proof of identity. Meanwhile a single MP who dared to stand in Parliament and say masks don’t work and lockdowns are killing people has become like a Holocaust denier, subject to badmouthing from everyone. Our Greens leader yesterday was pushing for vaccines to be made available for young children. HEEEELLLPPPP!!
On the plus side, as survey found that 11% of those polled did not intend to get vaxed. There IS resistance, but it is driven out of the media, and most by the lib lefts and greens.

1 Like

Goddammit D, you may have to think about emigrating again - like the canny jews who got out of Hitler’s Germany just in time. I have dear friends, born and raised Brits, whose parents were in that category…

Blighty doesn’t - yet - feel quite as desperate as Oz has become; utter craven descent into police-statery. Wonder who’s pulling the pols’ strings - and wallets? Or are Oz-pols really so unutterably thick that they actually believe this shite?

Yes RG it IS desperate! And so calculated to manipulate people into believing a completely false story, as if worked out in advance. If it were possible just to escape for a month to France or even Pommieland I or we probably would, but leaving the country ist Verboten! And because I’m not a citizen, because I won’t take an oath of allegiance to the F’ing Queen… I couldn’t be sure I’d be let back in, even if I could find a flight and afford to pay for it.
But most Aussies accept this, because they are so f’ing scared of letting the Virus in.
Today they found a man in the ACT who tested positive, and the state has gone into a lockdown for a week. That includes Parliament, all its entourage and the city, all having now to wear masks and only venture out for essential foods or to get spiked.

It’s the propaganda from the ABC that is most worrying. Today we heard how Delta cases are spiking in Israel, despite their Vax rate, and how they are having a Third stab for 60 +year olds, because it’s now 6 months on and the efficacy of the first spike is down to 10%. Also the number dying is increasing, and some of them are vaxed… but also it’s the young people who are spreading it, so some are suggesting the young should get spiked so they won’t spread it around. I heard this report from an Israeli, which was sensible, but when the ABC reported it they focussed entirely on the need to vax younger people, and then immediately followed that by talking about the rising death toll. Those with only half an ear to the programme would have thought that young people were dying - which is the chief meme all the media and health authorities have been pushing for the last two weeks. “Children are catching it, so we must vaccinate them, along with the teachers,even if they don’t get sick, so they don’t take it home to Granny.”
Meanwhile there are repeated reports about people who didn’t know they had it, and have gone somewhere and left a toxic trail…
My problem is that I can’t rant to anyone, not media nor doctors nor friends (almost former) nor many people on email, many of whom are now victim to the COVIDosaurus. So thanks for the platform! If I stop I’ll just fall in a black hole I think.

2 Likes

hi @Dimac , sorry to see all this in Oz. Just 2 points for you to look at - technical but totally reinforcing your stance on public health and on anti-covid-jab.

1. RG’s link to Zach Bush is worth the time just to see a completely different analysis on how sars cov2 has operated in 2020
    Dr. Zach Bush gives the best, most comprehensive survey of what's happening, and why, that I've yet seen

2. this link on why the virus but more so the jab could change our dna permanently:
    MIT & Harvard Study Suggests mRNA Vaccine Might Permanently Alter DNA After All | Algora Blog

keep offering the red pill!

cheers

Thanks CJ - all reassurances welcome! and yes I’ll try to get to watch this - and consider more about the DNA question. There is a lot of science to consider and uncertainty about the dangers, but knowing that there must be many people who know an awful lot more and who are either thoroughly BAD or thoroughly intimidated into silence!
Onwards!
and PS taking consolations in vids of Antipass people setting up tables and chairs to drink coffee outside their favourite cafes around France…

2 Likes

Dimac, don’t fall into the ‘black hole’.

The Energies are very dark at the moment. Light will prevail, although it probably won’t happen until early next year.

Hang in there.

1 Like