5 Filters

Dr. Aseem Malhotra tells it as it is - and issues a call to action

Quality insights from a medical pro who’s done the journey: triple poison-stabbed; like his parents - both now dead; complete good-thinker believer at the start of the scamdemic, fire-brand anti-corporate, anti-BPh activist now, as realisation after realisation grew in his - actually honest - mind. A good summary of how we can grasp what’s really happening, and is still happening, behind the PBB (PS: From his accent I’d say Aseem is a native born Brit, fwiw):

1 Like

Thanks for posting this Rhis. Like his US cardio-counterpart Peter McCulllough, he always seems to give a good mix of the broad and the narrow, worth tuning in. I knew about his father but I think his mother died in 2018!?
Link: https://www.pulsetoday.co.uk/views/contract/obituary-dr-anisha-malhotra-dedicated-gp-wife-and-mother/
Couple of snippets
Dr Malhotra became known when he appeared on GB News talking about evidence of cardiovascular risks from the covid vaccines. Entitled to of course, as a distinguised cardiologist. Somehow he didn’t get on the BBC to talk about this. This got him a permanent ban from LinkedIn (which is owned by Microsoft). In September he produced a weighty and extensively (edit) referenced treatise, in two parts. Apart from anything else, it’s a good place to look for references.

Curing the pandemic of misinformation on COVID-19 mRNA vaccines through real evidence-based medicine - Part 1

Curing the pandemic of misinformation on COVID-19 mRNA vaccines through real evidence-based medicine - Part 2

Cheers

1 Like

The development of safe and highly effective vaccines during the latter half of the 20th century has been one of medicine’s greatest achievements. The prominent scars on my left arm are a constant reminder of the success of our ability to curb some of the deadliest diseases such as smallpox, tuberculosis (TB), measles, mumps and rubella to name but a few.

So many so-called scientific articles begin with the purveying of unwarranted assumptions. Much as we respect Malhotra’s pronouncements on dietary matters he is clearly a limited hangout with regard to Rockefeller medicine. Shame.

Limited hangout implies knowing the truth but deliberately being economical with it, A, for lousy realpolitikal reasons.

I think I see another category though: A previous goodthinker-conformist, well indoctrinated by his/her - willingly-imbibed - ‘education’, who has begun to find - to his/her considerable discombobulation - the scales falling from his/her mind…

But…

One who is still on the journey; who hasn’t yet cleared out absolutely all the junk with which s/he was gavaged as a trusting child/young-adult. Peter McCullough and several other such journeyers spring to mind.

What happens is that, being intellectually honest people, they see that something is seriously wrong with the official fairy-tale about Sno-Cov and the Seven Jabs; so wrong that it’s clearly killing people, both by commission and by omission; large numbers of people; whereas the alleged ‘pandemic’ actually isn’t, not all that much compared to the mounting death-toll of the criminally-irresponsible reactions to it - unless you think a fraction of one percent is much too much, which of course we don’t think about the yearly flu, so why about the - alleged - covid ill?

So the honest scientists/thinkers call out the wrong that they can already see; Well done them! But there are several more circles of the Inferno down which they have to travel, before they can see the light about the whole idea of ‘virus’ theory, and about all the - alleged - benefits which vaccination generally is affirmed by current orthodoxy to have conferred on a grateful world, ‘self-evidently’ (though of course it’s nothing of the kind…)

Their journeys continue. But good for them for getting as far as they have: definitely fighting on the side of the angels now. This is where Aseem is - er - I’m guessing… :thinking:

1 Like

“So many so-called scientific articles begin with the purveying of unwarranted assumptions.”

So true.
Dr Malhotra was covid “vaccinated”, as was his dad who then died, so I guess he really was a believer before that. I think the reality is that student medics don’t study vaccines and anything they do see about them is straight off the spoon. Now the scales may be dropping from his eyes, but stating the goodness of vaccination at the outset has become like the ‘desk price’.
I wonder if he’s reading up on Dr Paul Thomas at the moment…

… touché!