5 Filters

Via Children's Health Defence: Dr. Paul Thomas interviews frontline MDs curing covid and getting persecuted for it

Sorry it’s another video, but the testimonies of the doctors actually treating the illness with COMPLETE success, and at the same time copping outrageous flack for it, are too important to our unfolding grasp of what’s going on to pass it up.

The picture gets ever clearer: there is a real illness, but it’s easily treatable, even for the elders, yet there’s some kind of quite clearly malignant opposition to viewing it and responding to it thus, honestly, which would actually let us see it as the easily copable, not particularly frightening event that it is.

Horrifying though this may seem, we have to face it, and respond resolutely, accordingly:

1 Like

I’ve just managed a quick initial look. Paul Thomas’s guest Dr Jim Meehan isn’t making any bones about it - his website carries an ‘Emergency Declaration’:

"EMERGENCY DECLARATION: FROM THE DESK OF DR. MEEHAN
AVOID THE EXPERIMENTAL CoVID-19 VACCINATION "

He mentions this declaration in the video and refers to two studies. These are here, over to Dr Meehan:

"Two studies that suggest the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein alone is capable of causing serious disease demand avoidance of vaccination and require an immediate halt to the U.S. vaccination program:

1. Nuovo, Gerard J., Cynthia Magro, Toni Shaffer, Hamdy Awad, David Suster, Sheridan Mikhail, Bing He, Jean-Jacques Michaille, Benjamin Liechty, and Esmerina Tili. 2021. “Endothelial Cell
    Damage Is the Central Part of COVID-19 and a Mouse Model Induced by Injection of the S1
    Subunit of the Spike Protein.” Annals of Diagnostic Pathology 51 (April): 151682.
    Endothelial cell damage is the central part of COVID-19 and a mouse model induced by injection of the S1 subunit of the spike protein

2. Buzhdygan, Tetyana P., Brandon J. DeOre, Abigail Baldwin-Leclair, Trent A. Bullock, Hannah M.
    McGary, Jana A. Khan, Roshanak Razmpour, et al. 2020. “The SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Alters
    Barrier Function in 2D Static and 3D Microfluidic in-Vitro Models of the Human Blood-Brain
    Barrier.” Neurobiology of Disease 146 (December): 105131.
    The SARS-CoV-2 spike protein alters barrier function in 2D static and 3D microfluidic in-vitro models of the human blood–brain barrier - ScienceDirect

From reference (1), "Endothelial Cell Damage Is the Central Part of COVID-19 and a Mouse Model
Induced by Injection of the S1 Subunit of the Spike Protein”:

“It is concluded that ACE2+ endothelial damage is a central part of SARS-CoV2 pathology and may be induced by the spike protein alone.”
“In sum, the data presented indicates that the full-length S1 subunit of the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2 alone is capable, without the infectious virus, of inducing systemic microendothelial cell damage in mice with a cognate pattern of complement activation and increased cytokine expression and the concomitant thromboses/hypercoagulable state. This disease pattern strongly parallels the extra-pulmonary manifestations of severe human COVID-19 and suggests that the latter may not represent systemic infectious virus. Thus, prevention of the CNS disease so common in severe COVID-19 may require neutralization/removal of the circulating pseudovirions.”

From reference (2), “The SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Alters Barrier Function in 2D Static and 3D Microfluidic in-Vitro Models of the Human Blood-Brain Barrier.”

“Introduction of spike proteins to in vitro models of the blood-brain barrier (BBB) showed significant changes to barrier properties. Key to our findings is the demonstration that S1 promotes loss of barrier integrity in an advanced 3D microfluidic model of the human BBB, a platform that more closely resembles the physiological conditions at this CNS interface.
Evidence provided suggests that the SARS-CoV-2 spike proteins trigger a pro-inflammatory response on brain endothelial cells that may contribute to an altered state of BBB function.
Together, these results are the first to show the direct impact that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein could have on brain endothelial cells; thereby offering a plausible explanation for the neurological consequences seen in COVID-19 patients”

2 Likes

A good find, Rhisiart

The reason I didn’t get very far is that Dr Paul Thomas’s name rung a bell - he’s the pediatrician who did a study comparing his unvaxed kids v vaxxed in terms of overall health as measured by number of future visits to the practice, for a wide range of conditions. I think it’s been mentioned here already, but when I looked up the study there had been a couple of twists since.

Firstly, it is marked ‘Retracted’. I looked for reasons, and in fact that’s not really accurate - in fact it was removed by the journal. I can’t think why :lying_face: but as the two authors were protesting loudly, it’s clear the paper wasn’t retracted by them. The study had been peer reviewed.

The other happening was that 5 days after publication, a review board started proceedings to remove Dr Thomas’s license, which they duly did. Far too dangerous to have doctors thinking about vaccines, let alone patients. Thomas is also the sort of Dr that discusses the pros and cons of each vaccine with the patients/parents. Exactly as Drs are supposed to do with all medicines!

I found this video where Thomas explains everything. It’s clear he’s no quack but a caring painstaking doctor. In fact he isn’t even anti-vax (very few doctors are). In fact, his study featured about 2500 kids who were getting vaccines, and 500 who didn’t.

The study basically found that the vaccinated kids appeard to have way more disorders than those who hadn’t had any vaccinations.

This screenshot will give you the gist:

I hope that little diversion doesn’t derail Dr Jim Meehan’s appearance with Dr Thomas too much!
Dr Meehan also looks like a significant figure - I’ll get back to him soon, hopefully.
Cheers

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve posted the video outlining the results of the three studies done on here a couple of times, I think. Not seen that interview though, so thanks.

1 Like