5 Filters

Covid death? Jab death? Certainly a home death

I was told a story today by a young woman we know, let’s call her A. She’s 23. She has a cousin C who has been in a steady relationship with a gent J in his 30s and they have a child together.

Ten days or so ago J was complaining of swollen legs and chest pains. Attempts to get a GP appointment weren’t getting anywhere but a phone consultation took place. An antibiotic was prescribed. We don’t know why.

Last weekend, three days subsequent to this, C awoke to find J dead beside her in their bed. Cause of death was a coronary estimated to have occurred at 05:00~

She is expecting their second child.

1 Like

Vaccinated do you know? Bloody awful.

Coming to dinner tonight, I’ll ask

@jamie A doesn’t know if J or her cousin were jabbed.

Terrible whatever, but even more so if a result of being jabbed.

My older sister was supposed to be coming over to France to visit us. She had to cancel after being diagnosed with a severe case of shingles, and is now on four types of viral antibiotics.

My older sister had the booster jab two weeks ago. My dear sister is knocking 60 and was quite fit for her age, doing hill walks and running half marathons, and all the rest of it.

I have two other members in our extended family who have become quite ill after taking the latest round of shots.

The only member of my family who has died so far was my cousin’s son. This was in the Spring of 2020, when they first brought in the lockdowns, and before the vaccinations. My cousin’s son worked in the catering industry and was made redundant during the first UK lockdown. He had trouble getting any unemployment benefit from those nice people in the government and shortly after dropped dead from a massive heart attack.

He was 32 years old. His mother (my cousin) wasn’t even allowed to attend the funeral.

Sorry to hear that, Rob.

3 Likes

That’s awful.

We had a similar “mourn via Zoom” experience in the case of my sister in law. She had breast cancer. Five children left behind.

The whole save the NHS thing is a bit like driving a car but refusing to use the brakes in case they wear out.

1 Like

Again, terrible. We too have a friend who had to choose which members of the family could attend their mother’s funeral. She couldn’t go.

As to the NHS, just watched this:

1 Like

Might as well hadn’t they :triumph: Amazing sequence with the injured woman scrolling through a price comparison website, presumably before deciding which provider to email…

1 Like

Thanks @Jamie , I seem to have forgotten about this entirely since :

An excellent summary from the good Dr. Some of this, toned down somewhat, here:

Despite the distasteful behaviour of many medics over recent years we need the US Med grab of our system like a hole in the head and more people need to be made aware of this.

Thanks for the reminder @Jamie

cheers

1 Like