5 Filters

British ministers decide against mass vaccination for teens (for now)

Britain has opted against mass COVID-19 vaccinations for all children and teenagers, with inisters instead preparing to offer doses to vulnerable 12 to 15-year-olds and those about to turn 18, the Telegraph newspaper reported late on Saturday.

The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) is believed to have advised ministers against the rollout of vaccines to all children until further evidence on the risks is available, the report added.

1 Like

Hi Kate and welcome along!
The government is making the JCV1 look careful. Perhaps it means they want to take the opportunity to appear sensible while waiting to see if the risks for the 12-18 year olds remain buried before they commit to needlessly vaccinating the youngest children. Sadly, I fear some of this is driven by teachers.

Alas, it seems that teachers have been amongst the foremost in queuing up to have their dose of ‘Deceived Influencer’ entrancement shovelled into them. Terrified of being grannycided by the children and teens, who are in fact virtually impervious to getting ill with the flu, and who were being more helpful than dangerous, by helping the spread of the pathogen, towards herd immunity.

1 Like

Hi @Kate nice post thanks and welcome.

Call me cynical but I felt only dread when reading this bit:
“with ministers instead preparing to offer doses to vulnerable 12 to 15-year-olds”

• it seems to me that great evil has been done in the name of medicine in history and the “vulnerable” children are usually their first victims!

Have these loonies never heard of the words Ivermectin, zinc, vitamin D and Vitamin C?

cheers

1 Like

How will this sit with the daft Ozzies who are already discussing the “need” to vaccinate children in order to get sufficient of the population vaxed to reach something called herd immunity (to the truth). The leaders of the lie like Mary Louise McClaws have been pushing this idea for months, and lots of talk about children and schools and now it is announced that “some children have tested positive” meaning that they will be able to catch it and pass it to us, the frail aged and desperately vaxed and masked…

1 Like

They’ve heard the words, C, but their hypnotic programming has set them up to reject these things as ‘proven false’. Evidence and facts don’t come into it, when responding to a hypnotically-induced ‘belief’. As someone pointed out recently, it’s closely similar to being inducted into a cult. Countervailing evidence and assertion are simply blanked as ‘the work of the devil’ and of the lost-soul unbelievers, to be repudiated without consideration. as a matter of essential spiritual prophylaxis.

1 Like

Indeed, egged on by their trade unions.

“No one is safe until everyone is safe”

Taken entirely literally this could mean forced jabs or banishment for we hesitant ones.

The spell has got to be broken because otherwise, one by one, remorselessly, every objection is pushed aside.

I’m not the least bit hesitant. I’m flatly against virtually all vaccines (and pretend ‘vaccines’ in particular), and I never accept even the small minority that may actually be sne, and actually useful against some health problem. Not for me, nor for any tender creature under my care. I’m a full-on anti-vaxxer from way back, because all the ills that they’re supposed to help can be treated more sne-ly by other approaches - mainly non-allopathic.

[Btw, you may see the coinage ‘sne’ turning up in my comments now. It’s a - deliberately pisstakey - contraction of the idiot knee-jerk stereotype 'safe’n’effective. Pronounced as written; though I guess English speakers are bound to diphthong it to ‘snay’. :slight_smile: ]

A blast from the past (September 2019) when we were still living in a half-sane society…

Interesting. Vaccinations not because of emergency then, not to save lives but in reality following US ideology.

And a blast from the present

“Health Secretary Matt Hancock said social media companies had ‘a lot to answer for’ by allowing anti-vaccine views to be spread on their platforms.”

Had to check the date…it’s so disappointing that the vaccine propaganda that has the nation in lockstep is reheated from before there even was a terrible, terrible virus :wink:

Rhis, I like ‘sne’, but you really must find an acronym for ‘shite’ (or something similar!).

‘Shite’ sounds fine to me as is. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The latest from the SIC (shits-in-charge, for the lovers of acronyms) on vulnerable jab targets:
per BBC - I won’t link to it as my kind act of the day :wink:
" Children over 12 who are at higher risk of getting ill if they catch Covid will be offered the jab, the vaccines minister Nadhim Zahawi has confirmed.

But the vast majority of children in the UK, who are low risk, will not be offered the vaccine for now.

However, some healthy children over 12 who live with other vulnerable people can have the vaccine, as well as those on the cusp of turning 18.

It means, overall, around 370,000 children will be eligible.

The UK is in marked contrast with other countries - such as the US and Canada - which have mass vaccinated children aged 12 to 17.

The decision is based on recommendations from the UK’s vaccines experts - the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI). Ministers in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland each then approve the plans.

Those newly eligible include vulnerable children, aged 12 to 15, with:

• severe neurodisability
  • Down’s syndrome
  • a severely weakened immune system, including some children with cancer
  • those with profound and multiple learning difficulties.

Vulnerable 16 and 17-year-olds were already able to get the vaccine.

Those aged 12 to 17 will also be offered a vaccine if they live with somebody with a weak immune system.

Teenagers within three months of their 18th birthday will be offered the jab - the aim is to protect people leaving school before they start work or university."

cheers

This was really hot on BBC #politicslive today!

Vaccine pressure on the young…

“My beloved 18 year old is broken. He doesn’t want the jab but he is going to uni and he wants to have the normal life of any 18 year old. He thinks it is evil but he is still thinking he might get it. It’s so evil I cannot bare it.” https://twitter.com/kate_rowdon/status/1417461919271763993 Pls. see thread it’s all over 'em like a rash…courageous girl interviewed by Jo Coburn earlier… (paraphr.); “the young become suspicious when they are ordered to have treatment”…eye-opening…

See the video…; “Big Brother Watch’s Silkie Carlo says vaccine passports are “discriminatory and deeply illiberal”": https://twitter.com/BBCPolitics/status/1417451015159357443

Hi folks so S Carlo says : " we have to remember we are in the middle of this massive wave" -??? what wave - a case wave - Wtf is she blathering about?

This is a cabinet office adviser today:
"July 20, 2021
expert reaction to ONS stats on deaths registered weekly in England and Wales, provisional: week ending 9 July 2021

The Office for National Statistics (ONS) have released provisional counts of the number of deaths registered in England and Wales in the week ending 9 July 2021.

Prof Kevin McConway, Emeritus Professor of Applied Statistics, The Open University, said:

“The latest ONS weekly bulletin in death registrations in England and Wales takes the data up to the week ending 9 July. Most of what’s there is predictable from what was already known from other sources. Death registrations with Covid-19 mentioned on the death certificate went up by two-thirds compared to the previous week, but there were still only 183 of them. That’s very small indeed compared to the numbers of deaths in the peaks, and also very small in relation to the numbers of infections – but it is the highest we’ve seen since the end of April. The biggest percentage rises week on week are actually in older people rather than younger, but numbers are still very small and that might just be a statistical blip.

“Actually the most interesting thing in the bulletin, I’d say, is in registrations of all-cause deaths. They were up by 11% in the week ending 9 July compared to the previous week, and were 6% above the 5-year average for 2015-19, with the increase spread across most age groups. This can’t be because of the increase in Covid-related deaths, because the Covid numbers are too small to have that sort of impact on the total. And we don’t yet have data on what caused most of these deaths. I suppose the increase might have something to do with delays in death registrations – we’ll eventually find out from the numbers of deaths analysed by the date the death occurred rather than when it was registered, but those figures are incomplete for the most recent weeks. I have no clear idea what else might have caused the increase.”

So no wave of deaths from Covid in the last report - in fact their expert says it is very small!

The “expert” has no clear idea why there is an 11 % increase in all cause deaths over the previous week which cannot be covid related!
Maybe he should get some decent data on vaccine deaths!

cheers

1 Like

Hi @CJ1

Yes. This is exactly the metric I’ve been looking at recently as well. Significant vaccine related deaths will eventually show up in the excess mortality numbers. I’ll have to try and see what data the ONS publish on mortality for the first half of this year onwards.

Cheers
PP

1 Like

I like the homophony between sne and asinine which is how the talking silently part of the brain of my host organism imagines it :grin:

As for hesitance quote unquote am merely sarcastically paraphrasing the mainstream trope.

Remember david Icke anyone? How many 5G satelites were launched last month?

THe 5G roll out didn’t miss a beat while everything else was shut down. Of course it’s an essential part of their control grid, but my mind is open to the binary weapon idea.

1 Like