5 Filters

81% of Covid-19 Deaths in September were people who had been vaccinated according to Public Health data

From the Daily (Expose), whose indefatigability I salute

EXCLUSIVE - 81% of Covid-19 Deaths in September were people who had been vaccinated

This would seem to be true according to the data. One caveat: the unjabbed are younger than the jabbed, by about 15-20 years on average I think (a difference that will erode as they go to younger and younger children). That age difference would translate into the older age group having maybe 3-4 times the death rate as the younger group, according to one scratchy calculation. So 4+ times the death rate is likely to put the vaccine into negative equity, even on short term calculations. Long term - who knows, and we await the effects of however many boosters as well.

The result announced by the DE isnā€™t unexpected, there have been several hints already. What makes it more clear is this data is looking at a recent period (as opposed to lumping in data from December, or January, to bias the outcome in favour of the vaccine).

One to take to your GP/MP/friendly neighbourhood compliance officer

4 Likes

Iā€™m not a religious person, yet I pray to God that the worst predictions about all this donā€™t come true.

The majority of my family and friends have allowed this crap to be injected into them.

I now know of many people, in France, in the UK and around the world who have become ill after having these injections.

2 Likes

Hi folks, Iā€™m hoping this will settle the Vaccine kills issue so we can focus on how best to resist it and all that has come with it.

This is a garbled version of my takeaway of a Dr Peter McCullough speech to Michigan Audience which fundamentally pins down a large number of deaths to covid vaccinations Iā€™ve filled in a few references where I could find them where PM just refers to them by name in his speech. The freedomstrike paper is for the video averse :wink:
:

Dr Peter McCullough Michigan for Vaccine Choice September 24th 2021
(also roughly same speech transcribed here:
https://freedomstrike.org/2021/10/06/peter-mccullough-md-at-aaps/
)

31 minutes in
Tracy Hogue paper: young person under 30 getting the vaccine has a greater chance of getting myocarditis than being hospitalised with Covid 19

Temporal relationship of death to vaccine aggregated over both shots over time is exquisite ā€“ 50% of deaths occur within 48 hours of the vaccine 80% of the deaths within a week ā€“ they are tightly temporally related.

MacClachlen Queen Mary London has concluded by getting independent reviewers of the deaths that 86% of the deaths have no other explanation.

March 2021 is when PM felt that there was malfeasance going on by people in positions of authority.

Seniors are the ones who are dying after the vaccine.

15% of people cannot get covid ā€“ their microbiome is just too strong

Never call anything rare ā€“ Vaers could be 5x under reporting

Whereā€™s the protection by our agencies not just a US problem ā€“ Tess Laurie came out on the Yellow Card system ā€“ an immediate halt to the vaccine programme is required whilst a safety analysis is undertaken May 2021-10-17
40 minutes in:
Bradford Hillā€™s Tenets of causality :

1. is there a temporal relationship ā€“ I showed that ā€“ its strongly related in time
  2. is it internally consistent ā€“ yes death and all the other non fatal outcomes
  3. is it externally consistent ā€“ yes US UK EU -ok.
  4. is there a plausible tractable explanation of how the vaccine could actually kill a human being ā€“ you betcha! ā€“a vigorous run of virus and a poor immunity in a weak body.

No question the vaccine is causally related to the deaths!

America Outloud titles illustrated on slides.

PM puts most of the problem down to regulatory malfeasance and most of the medical profession being in a trance!
August 23rd closed meeting ā€“ regulatory malfeasance ā€“Pfizerā€™s conditional approval was renewed it was not changed to fully authorised but BioNtech gets conditional approval even though not available in the US ā€“ the vaccine was not approved Dr Gruber who signed off on this meeting with big pharma resigns, after just a week, from the FDA.

This business of malfeasance in public office is something which will need to be investigated in the UK, imo. The number of times there appear to be changes to procedures whether itā€™s how death certificates are completed or Yellow Cards are filled in or definitions are determined for these and for statisticians within PHE and the ONS - all these suggest manipulation is going on. Particularly when combined with WHO definition changes as to what is a pandemic and how alternative therapies have been hidden in reports. And of course the testing criteria changes both of tests and methods. It smells to high heaven to me.

Overall the takeaway for me is - whatever the numbers are telling us - Doctors and researchers of outstanding integrity and expertise are showing us ( at great personal cost to themselves, which supports their veracity in my view) that we have been lied to and the vaccine programme as a whole is totally flawed and has actually killed great numbers of people. It should be stopped and the fraud squad needs to get in there whilst the paperwork exists and find out who has done what and when. If illegal acts were done before the law changed which gave them carte blanche to do anything criminal then I think they can still be prosecuted.

cheers

PS I honestly had no idea TCW had just featured PWā€™s Michigan speech in the first of 2 parts - and of course the transcript is professionally done:

4 Likes

Great stuff; thanks. One caveat though, with the McCullugh presentation, if you didnā€™t know any better, you could be forgiven for thinking that ā€˜Covidā€™ is significantly more dangerous than it actually is.

3 Likes

ā€¦and am I right in thinking that there is a 14 day hiatus before a jabbed person counts as ā€˜vaccinatedā€™? That seemed to be the methodology in the analyses of ONS figures for deaths in hospitals, in any case.

4 Likes

You are, although Iā€™m not sure if that is fourteen days after the second jab (I assume it is), in which case the hiatus is considerably larger. Now of course, itā€™ll presumably have be fourteen days after any booster too.

3 Likes

Sometimes the ONS use 21 days, after all a free market needs choice :wink:

1 Like

Hi ED

Iā€™m not sure what conclusion is supposed to be drawn from this data? Could you elaborate?

Cheers
PP

Hi CJ

What would constitute a large number here?

Iā€™ve seen people say 10s of thousands of deaths but Iā€™m not seeing the evidence for that in death certificates.

Cheers
PP

I donā€™t have a horse in the race - I just look at the data :grinning:
(Tony Fauci)

As I said this isnā€™t much of a surprise, it was explained months ago that as more people got vaccinated they would take over the covid deaths.
Whatā€™s maybe a shock is the effect of removing the deaths during the winter wave before many were vaccinated - this was giving a false impression the vaccine was working wonders.
Also the vaccine seems less effective against the Delta variant, and is also waning after several months.

2 Likes

Hi @PontiusPrimate , my gut feeling tells me its hundreds of thousands hidden by a myriad of fraudulent manoeuvres - the Yellow Card system investigated shows 84% can only be the vaccines, the Pilgrim report tells us that reporting on these sites can be lower than 1% of the actual numbers, Eudravigilence shows up far more than both UK and US systems and none are more than superficially examined and then only with the aim of cutting back the numbers. India has been pushing hard for vaccines and there the numbers of vaccine deaths would be exponentially higher than in the UK.
When doctors and nurses have never heard of Vaers or Yellow card or where they refuse to spend the time wading through the forms or just refuse to admit there can be anything doubtful about the vaccines - this becomes a form of trance as PM says.

This guy is at the top of his profession - he has put everything on the line to bring us this information , which in the US particularly means assassination is not off the table!

We can spend more weeks examining the statistics - but many of us have no real knowledge of this subject and cannot really make any useful comments either way, me in particular! But what is clear to me is that gerrymandering has become an international sport and its aided and abetted by packs of lawyers accountants and bureaucrats ( the Yes Minister crowd) who have been running sanctions policies and cover-up operations for the wealthy and powerful for decades. Now they have the benefit of computer wiz kids with AI capabilities - and they know which buttons to press to achieve the facts around the policy.
At the end of the day we can only hear those people allowed to speak - we are now at the point at which the last remaining voices of truth and integrity are about to be shut down, imo. We all need to absorb these important messages and quickly decide what we are going to do and say to improve our chances.

With computers the saying is : ā€œrubbish in, rubbish outā€ - isnā€™t it the same with statistics. If the definitions and algorithms are constantly changing, if the measuring rod is cut in half, if the data input boxes are mislaid or lost and if dissent in any form in any organisation is constantly battered down - why should we trust these official numbers any longer?

Something stinks here and itā€™s not people like Peter McCullough, imo. As he has pointed out if more than 50 people die from a drug or a vaccine the decision has always been to stop the programme. The death of 50 is a lot to me.

cheers

PS - even the death certificate process was amended in advance of the pandemic as was the double checked authority for cremations, there have been examples of the causes of deaths being determined not by the medically trained but by Care Home admin staff! as well as death examination by phone! And where are the autopsies? This is just another area that has been hijacked by the manipulators, imo. Havenā€™t the funeral directors been saying the same thing?
When all the numbers are in and the Vaers, Yellow Card, Eudravigilance and other systems spit out the numbers - where are the investigations and the inquiries into the few cases that actually make it through the filters? - nothing, crickets, zilch, nada.

6 Likes

Hi @Jamie , I would guess as a Doctor on the front line he is looking at heart rending stories of kids with severe side effects from these jabs including their death and at the same time knows the majority are treatable by conventional alternatives. He will not be looking at the majority who are asymptomatic or who just have a few uncomfortable days in bed. At the same time, I would guess because of his own personal experience, he can see that the real problem is not the illness but the tyranny that has come with it and the knock on effect that has on the health and well being of our bodies and our societies.

cheers

3 Likes

Hi @KarenEliot and @Jamie , absolutely there is a delay which takes most of the vaxxed during the most crucial stage after the jab ( PM says 80% of the deaths occur within a week of the jab) and treats them as unvaxxed! I thought PM mentioned this but it could have been some other commentator.

cheers

3 Likes

Hi @Evvy_dense , the use of 21 days and 60 days seem to have no scientific justification - they are clearly arbitrary time scales which achieve someoneā€™s objective!

cheers

1 Like

Hi CJ

So it canā€™t be 100s of thousands in England - Iā€™m presuming thatā€™s a euro wide (or even global) number?

That would still equate to some 10s of thousands of vaccine deaths in the UK, then, or have I misunderstood you?

Then my point remains the same. There is no evidence in the actual data record to support that conclusion.

The period of greatest vaccine rollout was the lowest period of mortality full stop.

I would hope that the actual data record should count for something hereā€¦

Cheers
PP

Lol! Good one!

So does that mean that, like me, you donā€™t understand what conclusions can be drawn from the article you posted?

Cheers

Hi @PontiusPrimate , all I am saying is that the numbers donā€™t match the conclusions of top experts like Peter McCullough and Tess Laurie. it seems clear to me that there is something fundamentally wrong with the way in which these numbers are compiled, in my non-expert opinion.

Is it possible for any or all of these to occur:

1. covid injection deaths have been misdiagnosed as covid deaths
  2. covid injection deaths have been misdiagnosed as deaths by other means
  3. deaths have been certified without looking for a link to covid injections
  4. most people completing death certificates have been persuaded that injections are good and do not kill and so do not even consider the possibility as a cause
  5. some/many people completing death certificates have no way of knowing what caused the death, they are informed by others who do not sign the certificate
  6. most people would put covid as the reason for death rather than injection for covid
    given a choice
  7. if the injected can get covid and they die, is the reason the injection or covid and does the procedure for completing death certificates lead more to covid than to injections
  8. if there are no inquests and no autopsies then can murder or reckless or careless medical care take place more easily
  9. are there people in positions of authority in bureaucracies who have conflicts of interest which would encourage data inclusion or exclusion choices to be made poorly
  10. could systems be created which deliberately understate or overstate particular events to meet political or commercial objectives
  11. could the known inadequacies of the covid testing system play a part in misdiagnosis of the cause of illness and subsequent death

cheers

3 Likes

Twitter post from this morningā€¦

Are these accounts of deaths and injuries not happening even when the medical staff say that they ARE happening?

I suspect that something IS going on that is hidden from any official accounts of deaths and injuries but, like most of us not privy to ALL the information, just what that consists of will remain secret. (For now!)

4 Likes

hi @Bob_sYourUncle , crucially in those cases:
ā€œ All the mothers of this cluster of babies received covid jabs DURING gestationā€¦ā€

thanks for the post.

cheers

2 Likes

Hi CJ

I agree that the numbers donā€™t match - there is a problem here.

Looking through the list of points you make, I find several that I think are great questions. Almost all of them, though, seem to be of the category that the cause of death is (accidentally or on purpose) mis-attributed. In this way, vaccine deaths are hidden as some other kind of death.

This is exactly what my original suspicion was when I started the analysis, so I ignored what was written as the cause of death and explicitly just looked at all the people who died across the period. This has to include any and all deaths from the vaccine as well as all other deaths. I then looked to see if I could spot the correlation pattern between the vaccine rollout and the number of people dying. Obviously the more people get vaccinated, the more should be dying (whatever we say is the cause of death).

More vaccines ā†’ more deaths
Fewer vaccines ā†’ fewer deaths

I searched up down and sideways for this pattern in the England data.

The only thing I saw was the more vaccines got rolled out, the fewer deaths there were. The opposite of what I was looking for.

I did a sanity check with covid cases and covid deaths, and sure enough, the patterns was obvious.

more Covid cases ā†’ more deaths
fewer covid cases ā†’ fewer deaths

The exact pattern I was looking for was plain to see for covid, but not for vaccines.

Iā€™m not looking at what people say on the death certs - that can be manipulated. Iā€™m just looking at the raw numbers of deaths to see if more people died when we were pushng the vaccines.

They didnā€™t.

I donā€™t have a way to reconcile what some experts are saying and what the data shows. Iā€™d like someone to explain it to meā€¦

Cheers
PP

3 Likes