5 Filters

45,000 Covid deaths in the US? Sworn statement in Federal lawsuit from whistleblower

DECLARATION OF Jane Doe

Federal Lawsuit Seeks Immediate Halt of COVID Vaccines, Cites Whistleblower Testimony Claiming CDC Is Under-Counting Vaccine Deaths

Hi @Rich , Snap - posted the defender article on this here:
https://forum.5filters.info/t/5-522-people-have-died-within-28-days-of-having-a-covid-19-vaccine-in-scotland-according-to-public-health-scotland/1758/26

• but it’s good to see the full statement and it does reinforce the view that these jab adverse reaction stats are a load of old cobblers - but as PP asks, where are all these numbers hiding, it means there may be a great deal who are being totally mis-labled at a time when deaths by other causes have fallen away. Is it possible that people are living longer because they are not exposed to poor medical treatment for some widespread illnesses as compared to pre-2020 numbers? I know it seems counter-intuitive but with the widespread use of DNR labels in hospital and care home settings if people are not going to hospitals then they don’t expose themselves to this official euthanasia policy ( imo), which may now be leaving the sick in the hands of people who actually care!

cheers

Sorry CJ - I think I did see your post, parked the article and then forgot where I found it in the first place!

None of the figures in this scam can be trusted IMO especially the tests and virus deaths numbers. The perps are obviously using so many different methods of twisting it all.

Slightly o/t, but just sprung to mind, one of the speakers at Trafalgar Square said that ten million people aren’t paying the BBC licence fee :grinning:

3 Likes

It was Vernon Coleman and he said one million not ten million. My mistake - apologies again.

3 Likes

As an afterthought I just watched the excellent documentary Plandemic2 :

45 mins in it mentions that the third highest cause of death in the US is medical error!

this seems to fit my counterintuitive theory.

cheers

Although ten mill seems high one mill seems low. But then again I guess it’s one million households.

Have never had a knock on the door, though plenty of half-assed threatening letters over the years.

Disappointing, but I expect they target less salubrious postcodes. (In fact I know they do as OH worked in a hostel for homeless families and the inspectors were ringing the doorbell once or twice a month. They were ignored.)