5 Filters

2022 09 27 The Americans Declared War On Europe

Could be, but the direction of travel in Ukraine is painfully clear even to the stupidest politicos

Yes, and most of them are really stupid or are so consumed by their own greed and ambition that they appear stupid.

1 Like

Iā€™ll try to remain temperate, Everyman - despite your arrogant reply - - though with regards to this:

Quite simply, I resent that comment.

I ā€˜theorizeā€™, you ā€˜theorizeā€™, most everybody theorises - but it seems some do so from atop a lofty steed - let me know where I can get one of those permits that enables one to bark down at folk from the elevated vantage point of a tall colt!

You seem to be saying that Iā€™m just speaking for effect and I donā€™t care about the slaughter of people, when in fact opposing war has been one of the overriding mainstays of my life - my anti-war stance has coloured almost everything Iā€™ve done since I was about 13 years of age. Like most sane people I utterly revile war, and celebrate most anything that ameliorates conditions for folk caught up in the playing-out of that evil control mechanism. So yes, when Russia intervened in Syria there was a sense of satisfaction here that there was seemingly some serious push-back against the Empire. But it was just more war. Normal people never win at war. Innocents are always harmed and brutalised by war. The only winners are the inhumans.

So, playing by your rules, how do you know Putin isnā€™t on the same team as Biden? Why are YOU so sure?

For sure, I must stop using words such as 'sure, and ā€˜mustā€™. But that said, we schlubs, scrabbling about in the foothills of the internet are able to pick-up some incredible information about big events such as ā€˜9/11ā€™ - apparently irrefutable facts that totally discredit the bullshit narrative that was formulated on the day; the story that still holds sway in the main. Now, it seems likely to me that if we can access the dynamite thatā€™s in the public domain, then what of the knowledge availble to State actors of Putinā€™s ilk - - do you imagine that heā€™s akin to a mushroom like we areā€¦ā€˜kept in the dark and fed shitā€™? Highly unilkely Iā€™d say. Look, I listen to that which Putin and Lavrov have to say - and it does sound impressive - thereā€™s no denying that - itā€™s great to hear them talking about the insanity of Western leaders and how they do not act in the interests of Western populations. However, those of us that have been paying attention know that anyway. So in that sense, the Russians are a perfect foil for the Empire. We might giddyly latch onto the Russians because they appear to be opposing those we despise. But where does that leave us - - with yet more divisions - - we celebrate Russian intervention because itā€™s violence we can support - Russian violence is justified violence because it sticks one on the inhumans - - - though in reality it doesnā€™t, it just gives the inhumans more of what they crave: more war. Remember, itā€™s not the inhumans or there ā€˜loved onesā€™ that are getting their ā€˜legs blown offā€™. End of the day, what does it matter to the person with their ā€˜legs blown offā€™ whether it was a Russian or a Western munition that done it?!

I havenā€™t constructed anything of the sort. Iā€™m just speculating - merely theorising. That I do so in a candid manner here on 5F is because I believe here Iā€™m in the company of a group of people that are more or less on the same page as me. And I suppose youā€™re right to an extent about faith as a foundation. But thatā€™s only because I do have faith in myself.

But above all Iā€™m sceptical about State actors. I simply donā€™t trust them. Now if transpires that Iā€™m wrong about that, and that some State actors are in fact ā€˜white hatsā€™, then Iā€™ll happily eat my words.

2 Likes

I think you can bet a bob each way on Putin to be a real statesman, Si, rather than just another inittogether.

Though, as you describe, all any of us can do is to try to con-up the odds, and take a wager on whoā€™s the best bet.

My - modest - stake would go on the Putin/Xi combo as being a true, and ultimately overwhelming, opposition to the globalist criminals and neocon loonies running the Anglozionist empire, and still deluding themselves about spreading its poisonous-parasite grip to the whole planet.

2 Likes

Cheers, RG - I sincerely hope that you are right.

It maybe the case that the extent of my cynicsim is over the top. If Iā€™m proved wrong in my life time Iā€™ll be the first to go a whooping ; )

1 Like

I think the people you describe (pretty well-off middle classes) are are actually quite anxious and isolated. Their confidence and sense of security is mostly shallow. Take away any of their addictions (for want of a better word) cars, satnavs, iphones, medicines, ā€¦ and many of them will panic. Not to mention their jobs. If youā€™re surviving at the bottom youā€™re much more resilient, and less prone to panic.
I think their conformity stems from this.

Itā€™s noticeable that in the small Romanian village where I often spend time during the summer, thereā€™s far greater solidarity among the people. Theyā€™re generally far less well off (in terms of money) but were also far less conforming than the professional classes and intellectuals (both there and in the UK).

5 Likes

Willem, I agree with you that people who live in very rural areas are much more resilient to psychological warfare.

But thatā€™s still not going to stop us all being incinerated sometime soon.

For the record, I donā€™t think this is going to happen. The flip side of the coin is that we are ruled by complete bat shit crazies. The sad thing is that people bow to their power, when all you have to do is tell them to feck off.

Rien.

1 Like

I reckon it was Colonel Mustard, in the Library, with the lead pipe (yeah, I know).

By the way, if the nukes do start going off it shows what a load of total wank the ā€˜global warming crisisā€™ is.

Youā€™ve been conned, from the cradle to the grave.

my experience: yes, their jobs give them security, which is why they werenā€™t questioning the covid narrative, they worked from home, they were secure from layoffs etc, they were in touch with others of their class, not anxious in my opinion.

1 Like

my sincere apologies New Si, youā€™re right to resent my comment, I withdraw it. best wishes, everyman

2 Likes

Thank you - - now thatā€™s the Everyman I remember.

Best Wishes
Si

2 Likes

Hey the assumption being that if it isnt a bluff heā€™s an even bigger idiot surely? You donā€™t expect me to defend or explain that assertion do you?

Putin apparently (but I cannot find the quote maybe someone else with greater knowledge of alternative search engines might), said that he was prepared (I think around the time of the Skripal Poisonings), to reveal what he knew about the Western UFO projects and other topics (esp. re: #Paperclip), view this too: Cool Russian UFO movie! - YouTube

ā€¦and see this blog post for more videos (incl.what purports to be real Russian footage): https://www.arafel.co.uk/2015/09/forbidden-history-and-reich-of-black-sun.html

Black Sun1

1 Like

Si, I just say; ā€œDonā€™t make war around nuclear reactors. It takes two to tango. Ipso facto both sides must be capable of more peaceful resolution!ā€ https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nuclear-power-plant-ukraine-zaporizhzhia-loses-external-power-link-watchdog/

1 Like

These four regions of Ukraine are now a part of Russia.

Whatever the rights and wrongs of it all, Russian territory is now being directly attacked by NATO.

Unfortunately in the West there are no adults in the room. Instead we have a bunch of corrupt psychos who will quite happily see their own people starve and freeze to death. Cue the sound of toys being thrown out of the pram.

Do you know, if the human race are stupid enough to go into WW3 I really donā€™t care.

They will deserve to be incinerated.

In a couple of million years, once the worst of the radiation has dissipated, maybe other creatures will be dominant.

1 Like