5 Filters

You Can't Run From This Data; Ed Dowd

I’m afraid it’s video but definitely worth the time.

"This is a global health crisis". “This is the greatest cover-up in history”. “It’s detrimental to your health to be employed” Their conservative estimates from real and public US data is 300,000 deaths they can attribute to the jab, 1.36 million disabled.

Data is both from US and UK. Dowd now says he believes this more than the Convid jab. On hematological disabilities, there is a 25 standard deviation which is a “black swan event”. Their analysis shows that disabilities are worse amongst the employed and he actually says so. My supposition is David Icke is/was right. It’s five gee which of course is much more prevalent in the working environment.

2 Likes

Bloody hell. And this is new data - disabilities. We’ve already got deaths doing something similar.

1 Like

The graphs/data is available at Phinancetechnologies, where you can have a play. There seem to be breakdown options by age, disease type, and the type of numerical indicator: absolute numbers, change, number of standard devations etc (a change of more than 3 standard deviations =very unusual, so when you hear Dowd talking about ‘ten standard deviations’ then either there has been a change to the counting method* or something extremely unusual has occurred)
*In the case of the UK’s PIP disability payments, under the Tories it is very unusual for it to become easier to successfully claim!

https://phinancetechnologies.com/HumanityProjects/UK%20PIP/mostra_PIPClearances_SystemALL_yearlyTable_V2_1.htm

https://phinancetechnologies.com/HumanityProjects/PIP%20Analysis-Systems.htm#Nav_Comment

https://phinancetechnologies.com/HumanityProjects/UK%20PIP/mostra_PIPClearances_ColumnsYearly-Plot1_V2_1.htm

About 24m in, Dowd says the percentage of PIP claims awarded has not changed, about 40% as before, with 60% rejected. So that’s one obvious canard that won’t fly - the numbers are simply up.

I find Dowd credible. They are hardly mentioning the covid vaccine as the explanation, presumably not wanting it to be dismissed as antivaxxers fantasies. Their priority is for the data to be out in the open.

The main point is that this data is available, the authorities are aware of these rises - and aren’t even talking about them! Yet they are of cataclysmic importance, as they discuss in the video. Such huge hikes in disabilities will impact heavily on every human, work, health and economic system. And obviously deaths, as has already emerged from the insurance data.

If it is the covid vaccines then wisening up has to happen PDQ before more fuel is thrown in the fire by autumn boosters.
Our immune systems are amazing and even in the suspected bad scenarios, there seem to be real prospects of limiting damage (from spike proteins, the word is). (I’d point anyone to the FLCCC or Peter McCullough). But as Robert F Kennedy tweeted, a big danger is that this huge problem will be suppressed for as long as possible, in order to avoid admitting the vaccines are likely responsible.

There have been plenty of pointers of course, that it is likely to be vaccine related. People have been reporting vaccine injuries in Vaers and to the UK MHRA in unprecedented numbers. In fact many will have heard of these ‘ten sigma events’, or ‘ten standard deviation events’ already, from the hikes in vaccine adverse report numbers.

Even if it’s somehow not the vaccines (the problems start from the early 2021) then the problem still needs to be tracked down and there needs to be open discussions of the utmost urgency.

@PatB, thanks for flagging this up.

2 Likes

The death & disability data should be noised abroad as it is without speculation about causes imo. There is an increasing number of people who will not accept ‘spike proteins’ or even ‘immune systems’ as being real world things (I’m one!) but we needn’t get sidetracked by arguments about mechanisms, probably its more useful to concentrate on the bare facts. Personally I’d go along with a 5G hypothesis to explain the workplace anomaly but, again, the numbers are there and can speak to us, and more loudly to any other bugger as’ll listen without the distraction of opinions.

Yeah objective data is hardest to quibble with.

Re ‘noised abroad’ - agree, and it’s interesting that people in the UK only find out about UK disability claims taking off since 2021, from US analysts on the internet.

1 Like

Hi folks, these are disastrous results for any society - this report mentioned that disability claims had doubled in a year to 2022 from 15,000 a month to 30,000 a month:

looking at the pdf - they make it clear that Covid had little to do with this ( no mention of vaccines of course! remember this is the IFS! ):

"
3. Who are the new claimants?
We now turn to examining what sorts of claimants and health conditions are driving the increases in PIP claims. Figure 3 shows the number of people beginning a PIP award in July
2021 – immediately before the start of the sharp rise in awards discussed above – and in July 2022, split by single year of age and whether their main disabling condition is mental/behavioural or physical.6
Two things are clear from the figure. First, the rise in awards is
very widespread, with at least a doubling at almost every age. There are particularly large proportional changes for teenagers, where new claims have tripled in the space of a year.
Second, there is a strong relation between age and condition. About 70% of claimants under 25 claim for mental/behavioural disabilities, compared to only 20% of those aged 55 or over
(overall around a third claim for mental/behavioural problems). This pattern has changed little over the year, despite the sharp increase in claims.
When we look at health conditions in more detail, beyond a broad mental-physical categorisation, we see again that the rise in claims is widespread: the conditions of the set of claimants that began a claim in July 2022 look quite similar to those that began a claim the year before. Thus, the increase in disability benefit claims is not driven by a sharp rise in one or two illnesses – it rather looks like worsening health that is manifesting itself in a variety of ways.

6 July 2019 looks similar to July 2021, suggesting that there was little immediate effect of COVID on these patterns.

The Institute for Fiscal Studies, December 2022"

I can’t recall now whether Ed Dowd specifically rules out the Covid-19 disease as a factor leading to disability - he does say that he’s just presenting the PIP numbers without blaming them on anything, so is he leaving this out as well as Covid Jabs and their side effects? If so the IFS report is useful in showing PIP claimants were not impacted by the Covid19 disease for the period July 2021 to July 2022.

I’m also a 5G hatter - but I thought there were specific studies showing a close temporal association between the jab rollouts of different age groups and the increase in various ill health events in those same age groups. I seem to recall that someone mentioned similar results in a study in the Netherlands recently but it was only in passing without any links and I couldn’t find it on line - is there a search engine out there that would do that?
As to 5G - I suppose it’s possible that 5G rollout dates could also match jab rollout dates and infection/disability numbers I don’t know if Havas’ work mentioned here 12 minutes in :

has been repeated and checked. My default position is - 5G will definitely make things worse even if it turns out not to be the main culprit.

cheers

Cynics (heaven forbid) might say this is hush money, ie don’t tell anyone if you are jabbed or not.

He is careful not to get into something outside his field, but I recall in a previous set of stats that he presented, he related the changes to the jab roll out.

Mine too!