5 Filters

Yet another comprehensive treatment to cure/prevent covid, by frontline doctor

Mainly vitamins and zinc, but with another magic plant-originated ingredient: quercetin. Yet again, no vaccines needed. Note that this clip is taken from a longer interview with Joe Rogan. Link just below the clip to the full 1589 episode (go to the YT version of this clip to see the link):

2 Likes

Thanks for posting this Rhis. Quercetin is my plan for the virus should I catch it, along with Zinc and Vit C. It can be bought in health food shops. I think it’s present in apples in very small quantities.

Quercetin was suggested by Dr Zelenko in case of not being able to get hydroxychloroquine. Certainly HCQ will be hard to get in the UK - if you get covid, your GP surgery and the NHS tell you to go home and self-isolate, ie keep the hell away from us. If you do reach your GP you’d be lucky if they would prescribe HCQ ‘off-label’.
The well-known Zelenko protocol included, along with HCQ and Zinc, an antibiotic Azithromycin which I think is to deal with secondary infections. You can’t easily get hold of that; however. Raoult used it with the HCQ but I don’t think they used zinc.

Quercetin seems to have its own anti-covid or anti-viral properties - but is also a zinc ionophore, like HCQ.
Zinc has strong antiviral properties but can’t get into cells very well. Hence the HCQ (or quercetin) which helps it get into cells as the video says.

There is also evidence for Quercetin and Vit C acting together for Covid. There is a fair old chance it’s as effective as HCQ in these Zinc combinations - which have to be given early when treatment starts. Dr Zelenko and others say within 5 days of symptoms beginning - after that period if you are unlucky you’re progressing past the simple virus stage, different illness.
To speculate - it would seem (from the presence of the broad-spectrum antibiotic in these combinations used by Raoult and Zelenko) plausible that after a few days on HCQ+Zinc or Quercetin+Zinc, that if symptoms are worsening there could be that secondary infection. Worth thinking about as these can be dealt with by the NHS.

Below is some stuff I have found below.from searching
Cheers all

A role for quercetin in coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Giuseppe Derosa 1 2 , Pamela Maffioli 1 , Angela D’Angelo 2 , Francesco Di Pierro 3

Abstract. Several months ago, an outbreak of pneumonia of unknown aetiology was detected in Wuhan City (China) and the aetiological agent of the atypical pneumonia was isolated by the Chinese authorities as novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV or SARS-CoV-2). The WHO announced this new disease was to be known as “COVID-19.” When looking for new antiviral compounds, knowledge of the main viral proteins is fundamental. The major druggable targets of SARS-CoV-2 include 3-chymotrypsin-like protease (3CLpro), papain-like protease (PLpro), RNA-dependent RNA polymerase, and spike (S) protein. Quercetin inhibits 3CLpro and PLpro with a docking binding energy corresponding to -6.25 and -4.62 kcal/mol, respectively. Quercetin has a theoretical, but significant, capability to interfere with SARS-CoV-2 replication, with the results showing this to be the fifth best compound out of 18 candidates. On the basis of the clinical COVID-19 manifestations, the multifaceted aspect of quercetin as both antiinflammatory and thrombin-inhibitory actions, should be taken into consideration.

Front Immunol. 2020; 11: 1451.

Published online 2020 Jun 19. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2020.01451

PMCID: PMC7318306

PMID: 32636851

Quercetin and Vitamin C: An Experimental, Synergistic Therapy for the Prevention and Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 Related Disease (COVID-19)

Ruben Manuel Luciano Colunga Biancatelli,1,2,3,* Max Berrill,4 John D. Catravas,1,2,5 and Paul E. Marik1

Author information Article notes Copyright and License information Disclaimer

This article has been cited by other articles in PMC.

Go to:

Abstract

Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2) represents an emergent global threat which is straining worldwide healthcare capacity. As of May 27th, the disease caused by SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) has resulted in more than 340,000 deaths worldwide, with 100,000 deaths in the US alone. It is imperative to study and develop pharmacological treatments suitable for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19. Ascorbic acid is a crucial vitamin necessary for the correct functioning of the immune system. It plays a role in stress response and has shown promising results when administered to the critically ill. Quercetin is a well-known flavonoid whose antiviral properties have been investigated in numerous studies. There is evidence that vitamin C and quercetin co-administration exerts a synergistic antiviral action due to overlapping antiviral and immunomodulatory properties and the capacity of ascorbate to recycle quercetin, increasing its efficacy. Safe, cheap interventions which have a sound biological rationale should be prioritized for experimental use in the current context of a global health pandemic. We present the current evidence for the use of vitamin C and quercetin both for prophylaxis in high-risk populations and for the treatment of COVID-19 patients as an adjunct to promising pharmacological agents such as Remdesivir or convalescent plasma.

Study text has the following regimen:

Quercetin Vitamin C

Prophylaxis 250–500 mg BID 500 mg BID

Mild cases 250–500 mg BID 500 mg BID

Severe Cases* 500 mg BID 3 gr q6 for 7 days

Dr Seheult here https://greenstarsproject.org/2020/03/27/quercetin-a-treatment-for-coronavirus/

Blackboard drama! Watch again

Chloroquine is a Zinc ionophore, Xue et al.

~15.30 Compares Italy and S Korea. SK death rates 0.6% vs Italy’s 5%.

PLoS Pathog. 2010 Nov; 6(11): e1001176.

Published online 2010 Nov 4. doi: 10.1371/journal.ppat.1001176

PMCID: PMC2973827 PMID: 21079686

Zn2+ Inhibits Coronavirus and Arterivirus RNA Polymerase Activity In Vitro and Zinc Ionophores Block the Replication of These Viruses in Cell Culture

Aartjan J. W. te Velthuis, 1 Sjoerd H. E. van den Worm, 1 Amy C. Sims, 2 Ralph S. Baric, 2 Eric J. Snijder, 1 , * and Martijn J. van Hemert 1 , *

Raul Andino, Editor

Author information Article notes Copyright and License information Disclaimer

Abstract. Increasing the intracellular Zn2+ concentration with zinc-ionophores like pyrithione (PT) can efficiently impair the replication of a variety of RNA viruses, including poliovirus and influenza virus. For some viruses this effect has been attributed to interference with viral polyprotein processing. In this study we demonstrate that the combination of Zn2+ and PT at low concentrations (2 µM Zn2+ and 2 µM PT) inhibits the replication of SARS-coronavirus (SARS-CoV) and equine arteritis virus (EAV) in cell culture. The RNA synthesis of these two distantly related nidoviruses is catalyzed by an RNA-dependent RNA polymerase (RdRp), which is the core enzyme of their multiprotein replication and transcription complex (RTC). Using an activity assay for RTCs isolated from cells infected with SARS-CoV or EAV—thus eliminating the need for PT to transport Zn2+ across the plasma membrane—we show that Zn2+ efficiently inhibits the RNA-synthesizing activity of the RTCs of both viruses. Enzymatic studies using recombinant RdRps (SARS-CoV nsp12 and EAV nsp9) purified from E. coli subsequently revealed that Zn2+ directly inhibited the in vitro activity of both nidovirus polymerases. More specifically, Zn2+ was found to block the initiation step of EAV RNA synthesis, whereas in the case of the SARS-CoV RdRp elongation was inhibited and template binding reduced. By chelating Zn2+ with MgEDTA, the inhibitory effect of the divalent cation could be reversed, which provides a novel experimental tool for in vitro studies of the molecular details of nidovirus replication and transcription.

Author Summary.

Positive-stranded RNA (+RNA) viruses include many important pathogens. They have evolved a variety of replication strategies, but are unified in the fact that an RNA-dependent RNA polymerase (RdRp) functions as the core enzyme of their RNA-synthesizing machinery. The RdRp is commonly embedded in a membrane-associated replication complex that is assembled from viral RNA, and viral and host proteins. Given their crucial function in the viral replicative cycle, RdRps are key targets for antiviral research. Increased intracellular Zn2+ concentrations are known to efficiently impair replication of a number of RNA viruses, e.g. by interfering with correct proteolytic processing of viral polyproteins. Here, we not only show that corona- and arterivirus replication can be inhibited by increased Zn2+ levels, but also use both isolated replication complexes and purified recombinant RdRps to demonstrate that this effect may be based on direct inhibition of nidovirus RdRps. The combination of protocols described here will be valuable for future studies into the function of nidoviral enzyme complexes. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2973827/

1 Like

Chacun a son gout! :slight_smile: Having had such consistent all-ills obliteration with big-dose C for such a long time, I’m confident to stick with just that. Sure did the job swiftly with my recent brush with covid. But it’s fascinating to see all these varied - and highly effective - prophyl/cure treatments coming forward from actual clinical experience of doctors this past year - and yet them all getting massively ignored by the pol and media whores, in favour of the career- and palm-greasing vaccine rackets which the BigPh gangsters are foisting on us all, via those same wholly-owned whores.

What seems to be hoving up through the fog appears to be not so much a formal conspiracy, as something closely similar to that moment in Victory Square - formerly Trafalgar Square - when Winston Smith is listening to a professional rabble-rouser speaker who - in mid-sentence as someone slips him a note - suddenly switches his war-rage from either Eurasia to Eastasia (or vice versa; I forget which) without so much as missing a beat; and suddenly, lots of people in the crowd, including Winston, realise what’s happened, and what they must now start to do. Yet no-one sent out any memos, or laid on any three-line-whips. Everyone knew what to do, and indeed what to think, without anything needing to be spelled out.

I think Orwell understood this sort of sub-conspiracy consensus very well (having worked at the BBC!), and would recognise it instantly if he were observing what’s happening now: No formal conspiracy needed. Everyone just knows, from years of indoctrination, what has to be done. And, via well-practiced doublethink, they manage to fall into line almost without even noticing consciously that they are volunteering to be instrumental in a vast swindle - barely acknowledging even to themselves what they’re doing, except perhaps for a sudden sweaty start up from bad dreams, at three in the morning. (Then swallow a trank, and get back to sleep…)

Significant, isn’t it, that Winston was a member of the Outer Party. That’s to say, one of the petty bourgeois servitors of the Inner Party gic class, tied to them inevitably for both career and income, and thus bound to line-toe at all times, on pain of the Thought Police. I imagine that mass doublethinking must be going on like billy-o just now, amongst all the comfortably-careering technocrats, as they service this huge scam. How else to fail to notice consciously by now that covid has multiple cheap, safe and effective non-vaccine cures already well demonstrated?

A small vignette: today, whilst carrying home a hefty billet of gale-felled Ash timber from the wood to saw up for my gloriously warm stove, I was tripped by a rogue briar, and as I and the branch went down together, it slashed me a little on my right ear (it was on my right shoulder at the time). By the time I got home, the bleeding had about stopped, so I did my time-honoured thing with wounds: a swab of hot brine on the claggy mess, to clean it up and disinfect it, and an extra gram of C by mouth, at once, on top of my usual daily two grams, to turn loose the pathogen-killer Big White Dogs again into my blood stream. Alas, I have no actual doctor-dog at hand now, as I’ve had previously, to keep the wound licked and nibbled sweet and spotless, and to disappear it without trace in a week or so. Mishca would have done such a beautiful, anxiously-dedicated job on it…

But now salt and C will do - almost - as well! :slight_smile: So many things can be self-doctored, once we swim free of our supposed absolute dependency on ‘experts’.

1 Like

Thanks for these insights and revelations Rhis. I also see parallels. A Dr on the Radio today said categorically “There are no treatments for Covid-19”. None that will come out of a well-trained mouth, anyway. Yet the “training” in what to say - even about a NEW illness that’s killed, according to his profession, nearly two million people - is by cultural bombardment. He hasn’t even THOUGHT that Doctors could maybe, just maybe, do more than let another million die while they await salvation from the Party.

Just a little edit to my earlier post above to add a link to Zelenko’s impressive interview on Del Bigtree’s show

[Or try this https://t.co/8KzbKbXZih]

Zelenko appears just before the 42m mark. His protocol is shown somewhere, I saved an image of it

Interestingly, Zelenko says he only treated those considered vulnerable - over 60 and/or with comorbidities, or some such (you maybe need to watch to confirm the precise details). He thinks others do not need to do anything. I don’t think I’m considered vulnerable so maybe don’t have to do anything myself if I get covid - but all the suggestions in my substitute plan (Quercetin, Zinc and Vit C) seem safe and generally beneficial.
Also keeping Vitamins C and D topped up. No need to open the Q and Z yet!

1 Like

You’d have to be outrageously unlucky, at your age E, to get hit badly with covid, with all those potent helpers to hand also. Join us in the steadily-growing ‘already immune’ goat herd - if you haven’t already done so, without even noticing it, as so many evidently have.

Even at my age - given my long-term previous cultivation of a hyper-strong immune system - my bout against covid was little more than three days laying about like an idle git, taking things even more easily than usual; nothing more than that. Certainly no distress. But then, I never ever bought into the panic anyway, and that gives one a big psychosomatic advantage. Never neglect the mind element in healing and well-being; it’s always crucial. How many people are laying themselves open to entirely gratuitous bouts of - well, something flu-like - just because they’ve accepted the stampeding-sheep status that’s being foisted on us all, without even questioning it…?

If mind is the foundation of all reality - as I’m persuaded that it is - then clearly what goes in one’s own personal mind is going to have crucial effects on one’s everyday experience. And that is strictly manageable! Each of us takes a big part in the construction of our own personal reality. Not totally sovereign, true; but not far off it, for the experienced wizard… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ha ha - like fighting with that tree you were carrying, that attacked you? That was definitely an ad hom attack!

3 Likes

That Zelenko interview with Del B. is hyper-dynamite. An honest, patient-oriented, patient-saving doctor with a treatment that works spectacularly, yet he gets sluiced with mediawhore and pol-whore denial and slagging. I suppose him forthrightly calling the obfuscators of his work criminals-against-humanity will have riled them a good deal - stone-cold accurate though it is.

Update on Quercetin as treatment, from Dr Cremola (article below, with references).
There’s been a bit more activity - new insights into various mechanisms that quercetin (Q) fights the virus ‘In Vitro’, and new studies.

The zinc ionophore (gets zinc into the cells, inhibiting viral replication) mechanism was the one that struck me, as hydroxychloroquine is a zinc ionophore too. Yet in the recent studies, Quercetin on its own inhibited sars2/covid in patients. Other mechanisms are highlighted in this review. In fact this is similar to what happened with hydroxychloroquine, which has several inhibitory mechanisms other than as zinc enabler.

The advantage of Q is that it doesn’t need a GP’s royal blessing, it’s a supplement available in health food shops. It’s a naturally occurring chemical found in fruit and veg. Zinc can be got there too.

As I believe I’ve noted before, Quercetin along with vitamin C was already a promoted treatment over a year ago. The C and the Q apparently operate synergistically.
(These not to be confused with CQ (chloroquine) or HCQ :slightly_smiling_face: )
I first saw Q suggested by Dr Zelenko of HCQ fame in answer to the question of what to do for covid (NB-EARLY, within 5 or six days of symptoms, according to Dr Zelenko and others) if you can’t get HCQ from your Dr.
That was April or May 2020, things have moved on somewhat since then. The highly regarded FLCCC have added Q to their covid protocols, as noted by Dr M below.
Cheers
ED

Quercetin — An Alternative to Hydroxychloroquine, and More
Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola Fact Checked

December 27, 2021

Story at-a-glance

• Quercetin works much like hydroxychloroquine, a drug found to be effective against SARS-CoV-2 when used early enough. Both are zinc ionophores, meaning they shuttle antiviral zinc into your cells
  • The Front Line Critical COVID-19 Care Alliance’s early treatment protocol includes quercetin at a dose of 250 milligrams twice a day, in combination with 100 mg elemental zinc and 500 mg to 1,000 mg of vitamin C twice a day
  • Quercetin also has other mechanisms of action that make it useful in the fight against COVID-19. For example, it may inhibit SARS-CoV-2 spike protein to ACE2 receptor docking. By binding to the ACE2 receptor and the spike protein interface, quercetin inhibits viral attachment and entry into the cell
  • Quercetin also modulates NLRP3 inflammasome, an immune system component involved in the uncontrolled release of proinflammatory cytokines that occurs during a cytokine storm
  • Quercetin-rich foods include onions and shallots, apples, broccoli, asparagus, green peppers, tomatoes, red leaf lettuce, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, cranberries, black currants and green tea

The Substack Modern Discontent recently posted an anthology series on the benefits of quercetin,1 including the finding that it works like hydroxychloroquine, a drug found to be effective against SARS-CoV-2 when used early enough.

Part 12 begins with a brief overview of what quercetin is and its basic mechanisms of action. Quercetin is a flavonoid found in a variety of fruits and vegetables, such as onions and shallots, apples, broccoli, asparagus, green peppers, tomatoes, red leaf lettuce, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, cranberries, black currants and green tea.

The quercetin content in any given food is largely dependent on light exposure, though, so depending on the country you’re in, different foods will top the list of most quercetin-rich. General mechanisms of action of this nutrient include:3

Antioxidant activity — Antioxidants help prevent oxidative damage from harmful reactive oxygen species (ROS). Quercetin acts as a free radical scavenger, and its activity can be further enhanced by vitamin C Anti-inflammatory activity — This is in part responsible for quercetin’s cardiovascular benefits
Inhibition of platelet aggregation Anti-allergy activities (inhibits release of histamine and other allergic substances)
Immunomodulation Anticancer activity
Antiviral activity — It’s been found to reduce replication of many viruses, including HIV, hepatitis C, enterovirus 71, porcine epidemic diarrhea virus and SARS-CoV-2, by targeting the proteases in these viruses Zinc ionophore — Quercetin helps zinc enter your cells. Zinc, in turn, has potent antiviral activity

Quercetin Against SARS-CoV-2

In Part 24 of the anthology, Modern Discontent reviews the evidence behind the recommendation to use quercetin against COVID-19 specifically. As mentioned, zinc has antiviral activity, and quercetin helps shuttle the zinc into the cell. But quercetin also has other mechanisms of action that make it useful in the fight against COVID-19.

Quercetin modulates NLRP3 inflammasome, an immune system component involved in the uncontrolled release of proinflammatory cytokines that occurs during a cytokine storm.

For example, quercetin has been shown to:

Inhibit SARS-CoV-2 spike protein to ACE2 receptor docking.5,6,7 Computational modeling studies have shown quercetin can bind to the ACE2 receptor and the spike protein interface, thereby inhibiting the two from binding together. By preventing viral attachment, it helps prevent viral entry into the cell. Commenting on one of these studies, Modern Discontent notes:8

“Although [a] computer modeled study, 9 the evidence here suggests that quercetin’s binding activity to ACE2 is comparable to other standard of care drugs used to treat SARS-CoV-2 (eg. Remdesivir, Lopinavir, Ritonavir).”
Inhibit lipopolysaccharide (LPS)-induced tumor necrosis factor α (TNF-α) production in macrophages.10 (TNF-α is a cytokine involved in systemic inflammation, secreted by activated macrophages, a type of immune cell that digests foreign substances, microbes and other harmful or damaged components.)
Inhibit the release of proinflammatory cytokines and histamine by modulating calcium influx into the cell.11
Stabilize mast cells and regulate the basic functional properties of immune cells, thereby allowing it to inhibit “a huge panoply of molecular targets in the micromolar concentration range, either by down-regulating or suppressing many inflammatory pathways and functions.”12
Act as a zinc ionophore, i.e., a compound that shuttles zinc into your cells.13 This is one of the mechanisms that can account for the effectiveness seen with hydroxychloroquine, which is also a zinc ionophore.
Boost interferon response to viruses, including SARS-CoV-2, by inhibiting the expression of casein kinase II (CK2)14 — CK2 is an enzyme that is fundamental to controlling homeostasis at the cellular level. There is evidence that it down-regulates the ability a cell has to generate Type 1 interferon when attacked by a virus.

It does this by inhibiting retinoic acid-inducible gene I (RIG-I),15 which has protein sensors that signal genetic expression of type 1 interferon by identifying the replication of RNA viruses, such as SARS-CoV-2. Quercetin inhibits the expression of CK2, which slows the replication of RNA viruses.16

Interferons are a subset of cytokines discovered in 1957.17 These cells are often the initial defense against viruses. There are two types and three forms of interferon. Within Type 1 interferon, there are alpha and beta. Type 2 interferon has the gamma form.18

The different types are based on the function of the cytokine. Type 1 interferons help cells resist viruses. Type 2 aids in responding to infections and cancer growth. The name “interferon” came from the ability of Type 1 to interfere with the virus’s ability to duplicate. A cell secretes interferons when a foreign substance, like a virus, is detected.

However, the interferon does not function by attacking the virus. Instead, it tells the infected cell and the cells that surround the infected cell to make proteins that stop viral replication. In a nutshell, quercetin stops CK2 from interfering with the action of Type 1 interferon so cells receive the signal to stop viral replication.
Modulate NLRP3 inflammasome, an immune system component involved in the uncontrolled release of proinflammatory cytokines that occurs during a cytokine storm.19
Exert a direct antiviral activity against SARS-CoV20,21,22 — Quercetin’s general antiviral capacity has been attributed to three primary mechanisms of action:

1. Binding to the spike protein, thereby inhibiting its ability to infect host cells23
  2. Inhibiting replication of already infected cells
  3. Reducing infected cells’ resistance to treatment with antiviral medication
    Inhibit the SARS-CoV-2 main protease.24

The Front Line Critical COVID-19 Care Alliance (FLCCC) early treatment protocol25 includes quercetin at a dose of 250 milligrams twice a day, in combination with 100 mg elemental zinc and 500 mg to 1,000 mg of vitamin C twice a day.

Quercetin in COVID-19 Medical Literature

In Part 3,26 Modern Discontent reviews some of the clinical trials that have taken place. One COVID-19-specific study27 found that people who took zinc and two zinc ionophores — quinine drops and quercetin — had lower incidence of COVID-19 than the control group. Over the course of the study (20 weeks), only two of the 53 test subjects became symptomatic, compared to 12 of the 60 controls. As noted by Modern Discontent:28

“Although this didn’t test quercetin in isolation, the study does suggest that over-the-counter, easily accessible compounds may be extremely beneficial in fighting against COVID, especially when taken as a prophylactic.”

In another trial,29 76 outpatients who tested positive but had only mild symptoms were given 1,000 mg of Quercetin Phytosome® (quercetin in sunflower phospholipids that increase oral absorption 20-fold) per day for 30 days, in addition to standard care (analgesics, oral steroids and antibiotics). Another 76 patients were given standard of care only.

In the quercetin group, only 9.2% of participants went on to require hospitalization, compared to 28.9% of patients who received standard of care only. According to the authors:30

“The results revealed a reduction in frequency and length of hospitalization, in need of non-invasive oxygen therapy, in progression to intensive care units and in number of deaths.

The results also confirmed the very high safety profile of quercetin and suggested possible anti-fatigue and pro-appetite properties. QP [Quercetin Phytosome®] is a safe agent and in combination with standard care, when used in early stage of viral infection, could aid in improving the early symptoms and help in preventing the severity of COVID-19 disease.”

Quercetin was also featured in two scientific reviews published in 2020.31 The first, published in in the Integrative Medicine journal in May 2020,32 highlighted quercetin’s promotion of SIRT2, which inhibits NLRP3 inflammasome.

The second review article,33 published in the June 19, 2020, issue of Frontiers in Immunology, highlighted quercetin’s usefulness as a COVID-19 treatment when used in conjunction with vitamin C. The vitamin C recycles oxidized quercetin, producing a synergistic effect. It also enhances quercetin’s antiviral capacity.

Food as Medicine

With the advent of processed foods, many important nutrients have been lost or minimized in the average person’s diet. Quercetin, being found in fresh fruits, vegetables and berries is one of them. Unfortunately, while essential vitamins and minerals are generally recognized for their importance, antioxidants such as quercetin are often overlooked, and sometimes labeled as “pseudoscience” or “fad” supplements. As noted by Modern Discontent:

“The great number of benefits that these compounds contribute to humans cannot be overstated … An argument can be made that not only could quercetin prove beneficial to our health, but an absence of it may prove detrimental in the long term.”

If COVID-19 has taught us anything, it’s the importance of basic health and a healthy immune function. In this regard, a diet high in fresh fruits and vegetables can go a long way. Nutritional supplements also have their place, especially in situations like a pandemic.

Summary

In conclusion, Modern Discontent provides the following summary of findings:34

• “There’s evidence that quercetin may work similarly to hydroxychloroquine — It seems that quercetin may operate as both an immunomodulator and a zinc ionophore. Its use as an over-the-counter anti-allergic supplement as well as its use for asthma indicates an ability to affect the production of histamine and cytokines …

• Quercetin has plenty of other benefits — … Antioxidants … are some of the most well studied compounds, with possible anti-cancer, pro-heart and pro-organ benefits. Add on possible antimicrobial properties and it becomes hard to argue that this is nothing more than a possible fad supplement.

• Although limited, there is some evidence that quercetin may be effective against SARS-CoV2 — Computer models and in vitro studies suggest that ACE2 receptors and the main protease of SARS-CoV2 may be good target candidates for quercetin … the limited number of studies suggest quercetin may be effective, especially if used early on or as a prophylactic.

• Dietary quercetin is the main source of quercetin, and its deficiency in modern diets may be contributing to our health problems — Quercetin is primarily sourced from colorful fruits, vegetables, teas … all foods that many of our ancestors would have consumed on a regular basis … Modern ‘enriched’ foods tend to supplement with additional vitamins and minerals, but may miss out on other plant-derived compounds that have played a substantial role in our diet.

Similar to reduced sunlight exposure and the need for increased vitamin D supplementation, we may need to look at possible supplementation of overlooked compounds such as polyphenols. Sourcing these compounds from real foods would prove the most beneficial, but in groups of people who may not have access to fresh fruits and vegetables, quercetin and polyphenol supplementation may be useful.

This would include people with alternative diets such as keto, who may avoid high carb fruits, and thus may be missing a key nutrient in their diets.

Quercetin has plenty of benefits, and for those who may be missing out on it in their diet they may want to look into sourcing it with supplementation. Don’t take this as a prescription or recommendation, but an argument to examine your own health and see what you may be lacking …”

Sources and References

Missed this on Dec 22 so it was removed from Dr Cremola’s site under the laws of the new GIC Herod, but found it hiding in another manger among some donkeys :slightly_smiling_face:

It begins to address a very important and developing question - if you’ve had the jabs, and are concerned about medical reports or claims of future adverse effects, what then?

ED

URGENT: 14 Simple Ways to Detox After the Vax

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

• If you had COVID-19 or received a COVID-19 injection, you may have dangerous spike proteins circulating in your body
  • Spike proteins can circulate in your body after infection or injection, causing damage to cells, tissues and organs
  • The World Council for Health has released a spike protein detox guide, which provides straightforward steps you can take to potentially lessen the effects of toxic spike protein in your body
  • Spike protein inhibitors and neutralizers include pine needles, ivermectin, neem, N-acetylcysteine (NAC) and glutathione
  • The top 10 spike protein detox essentials include vitamin D, vitamin C, nigella seed, quercetin, zinc, curcumin, milk thistle extract, NAC, ivermectin and magnesium

Have you had COVID-19 or received a COVID-19 injection? Then you likely have dangerous spike proteins circulating in your body. While spike protein is naturally found in SARS-CoV-2, no matter the variant, it’s also produced in your body when you receive a COVID-19 shot. In its native form in SARS-CoV-2, the spike protein is responsible for the pathologies of the viral infection.

In its wild form it’s known to open the blood-brain barrier, cause cell damage (cytotoxicity) and, as Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of the mRNA and DNA vaccine core platform technology,1 said in a commentary on News Voice, “is active in manipulating the biology of the cells that coat the inside of your blood vessels — vascular endothelial cells, in part through its interaction with ACE2, which controls contraction in the blood vessels, blood pressure and other things.”2

It’s also been revealed that the spike protein on its own is enough to cause inflammation and damage to the vascular system, even independent of a virus.3

Now, the World Council for Health (WCH), a worldwide coalition of health-focused organizations and civil society groups that seek to broaden public health knowledge, has released a spike protein detox guide,4 which provides straightforward steps you can take to potentially lessen the effects of toxic spike protein. You can view their full guide of natural remedies,5 including dosages, at the end of this article.

Why Should You Consider a Spike Protein Detox?

Spike proteins can circulate in your body after infection or injection, causing damage to cells, tissues and organs. “Spike protein is a deadly protein,” Dr. Peter McCullough, an internist, cardiologist and trained epidemiologist, says in a video.6 It may cause inflammation and clotting in any tissue in which it accumulates.7

For instance, Pfizer’s biodistribution study, which was used to determine where the injected substances end up in the body, showed the COVID spike protein from the shots accumulated in “quite high concentrations” in the ovaries.8

Further, a Japanese biodistribution study for Pfizer’s jab found that vaccine particles move from the injection site to the blood, after which circulating spike proteins are free to travel throughout the body, including to the ovaries, liver, neurological tissues and other organs.9 WCH noted:10

“The virus spike protein has been linked to adverse effects, such as: blood clots, brain fog, organizing pneumonia, and myocarditis. It is probably responsible for many of the Covid-19 [injection] side effects … Even if you have not had any symptoms, tested positive for Covid-19, or experienced adverse side effects after a jab, there may still be lingering spike proteins inside your body.

In order to clear these after the jab or an infection, doctors and holistic practitioners are suggesting a few simple actions. It is thought that cleansing the body of spike protein … as soon as possible after an infection or jab may protect against damage from remaining or circulating spike proteins.”

Spike Protein Inhibitors and Neutralizers

A group of international doctors and holistic practitioners who have experience helping people recover from COVID-19 and post-injection illness compiled natural options for helping to reduce your body’s spike protein load. The following are spike protein inhibitors, which means they inhibit the binding of the spike protein to human cells:

Ivermectin, for example, docks to the SARS-CoV-2 spike receptor-bending domain attached to ACE2, which may interfere with its ability to attach to the human cell membrane.11 They also compiled a list of spike protein neutralizers, which render it unable to cause further damage to cells. This includes:

N-acetylcysteine (NAC) Glutathione
Fennel tea Star anise tea
Pine needle tea St. John’s wort
Comfrey leaf Vitamin C

The plant compounds in the table above contain shikimic acid, which may counteract blood clot formation and reduce some of the spike protein’s toxic effects. Nattokinase, a form of fermented soy, may also help to reduce the occurrence of blood clots.12

How to Protect Your ACE2 Receptors and Detox IL-6

Spike protein attaches to your cells’ ACE2 receptors, impairing the receptors’ normal functioning. This blockage may alter tissue functioning and could be responsible for triggering autoimmune disease or causing abnormal bleeding or clotting, including vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia.

Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine (with zinc), quercetin (with zinc) and fisetin (a flavonoid) are examples of substances that may naturally protect your ACE2 receptors.13 Ivermectin works in this regard by binding to ACE2 receptors, preventing the spike protein from doing so.14

Interleukin 6 (IL-6) is a proinflammatory cytokine that is expressed post-injection and levels increase in those with COVID-19. It’s for this reason that the World Health Organization recommends IL-6 inhibitors for people who are severely ill with COVID-19.15 Many natural IL-6 inhibitors, or anti-inflammatories, exist and may be useful for those seeking to detox from COVID-19 or COVID-19 injections:16

Boswellia serrata (frankincense) Dandelion leaf extract
Black cumin (Nigella sativa) Curcumin
Krill oil and other fatty acids Cinnamon
Fisetin Apigenin
Quercetin Resveratrol
Luteolin Vitamin D3 (with vitamin K)
Zinc Magnesium
Jasmine tea Spices
Bay leaves Black pepper
Nutmeg Sage

How to Detox From Furin and Serine Protease

To gain entry into your cells, SARS-CoV-2 must first bind to an ACE2 or CD147 receptor on the cell. Next, the spike protein subunit must be proteolytically cleaved (cut). Without this protein cleavage, the virus would simply attach to the receptor and not get any further.

“The furin site is why the virus is so transmissible, and why it invades the heart, the brain and the blood vessels,” Dr. Steven Quay, a physician and scientist, explained at a GOP House Oversight and Reform Subcommittee on Select Coronavirus Crisis hearing.17

The existence of a novel furin cleavage site on SARS-CoV-2, while other coronaviruses do not contain a single example of a furin cleavage site, is a significant reason why many believe SARS-CoV-2 was created through gain-of-function (GOF) research in a laboratory. Natural furin inhibitors, which prevent cleavage of the spike protein, can help you detox from furin and include:18

• Rutin
  • Limonene
  • Baicalein
  • Hesperidin

Serine protease is another enzyme that’s “responsible for the proteolytic cleavage of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, enabling host cell fusion of the virus.”19 Inhibiting serine protease may therefore prevent spike protein activation and viral entry into cells. WCH compiled several natural serine protease inhibitors, which include:20

Green tea Potato tubers
Blue green algae Soybeans
N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) Boswellia

Time-Restricted Eating and Healthy Diet for All

In addition to the targeted substances mentioned above, WCH was wise to note that a healthy diet is the first step to a healthy immune system. Reducing your consumption of processed foods and other proinflammatory foods, including vegetable (seed) oils, is essential for an optimal immune response.

Time-restricted eating, which means condensing your meals into a six- to eight-hour window, is also beneficial. This will improve your health in a variety of ways, primarily by improving your mitochondrial health and metabolic flexibility. It can also increase autophagy,21 which helps your body clear out damaged cells. As noted by WCH:22

“This method … is used to induce autophagy, which is essentially a recycling process that takes place in human cells, where cells degrade and recycle components. Autophagy is used by the body to eliminate damaged cell proteins and can destroy harmful viruses and bacteria post-infection.”

Another strategy to boost your health and longevity, and possibly to help detox spike protein,23 is regular sauna usage. As your body is subjected to reasonable amounts of heat stress, it gradually becomes acclimated to the heat, prompting a number of beneficial changes to occur in your body.

These adaptations include increased plasma volume and blood flow to your heart and muscles (which increase athletic endurance) along with increased muscle mass due to greater levels of heat-shock proteins and growth hormone.24 It’s a powerful detoxification method due to the sweating it promotes.

Top 10 Spike Protein Detox Essentials — and the Full Guide

Below you can find WCH’s full guide of useful substances to detox from toxic spike proteins, including recommended doses, which you can confirm with your holistic health care practitioner. If you’re not sure where to start, the following 10 compounds are the “essentials” when it comes to spike protein detox. This is a good place to begin as you work out a more comprehensive health strategy:25

Vitamin D Vitamin C
NAC Ivermectin
Nigella seed Quercetin
Zinc Magnesium
Curcumin Milk thistle extract

World Council for Health’s Spike Protein Detox Guide26

Substance Natural Source(s) Where to Get Recommended Dose
Ivermectin Soil bacteria (avermectin) On prescription 0.4 mg/kg weekly for 4 weeks, then monthly
*Check package instructions to determine if there are contraindications prior to use
Hydroxychloroquine On prescription 200 mg weekly for 4 weeks
*Check package instructions to determine if there are contraindications prior to use
Vitamin C Citrus fruits (e.g. oranges) and vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, brussels sprouts) Supplement: health food stores, pharmacies, dietary supplement stores, online 6-12 g daily (divided evenly between sodium ascorbate (several grams), liposomal vitamin C (3-6 g) & ascorbyl palmitate (1–3 g)
Prunella Vulgaris (commonly known as self-heal) Self-heal plant Supplement: health food stores, pharmacies, dietary supplement stores, online 7 ounces (207 ml) daily
Pine Needles Pine tree Supplement: health food stores, pharmacies, dietary supplement stores, online Consume tea 3 x daily (consume oil/resin that accumulates in the tea also)
Neem Neem tree Supplement: health food stores, pharmacies, dietary supplement stores, online As per your practitioner’s or preparation instructions
Dandelion Leaf Extract Dandelion plant Supplement (dandelion tea, dandelion coffee, leaf tincture): natural food stores, pharmacies, dietary supplement stores, online Tincture as per your practitioner’s or preparation instructions
N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) High-protein foods (beans, lentils, spinach, bananas, salmon, tuna) Supplement: health food stores, pharmacies, dietary supplement stores, online Up to 1,200 mg daily (in divided doses)
Fennel Tea Fennel plant Supplement: health food stores, pharmacies, dietary supplement stores, online No upper limit. Start with 1 cup and monitor body’s reaction
Star Anise Tea Chinese evergreen tree (Illicium verum) Supplement: health food stores, pharmacies, dietary supplement stores, online No upper limit. Start with 1 cup and monitor body’s reaction
St John’s Wort St John’s wort plant Supplement: health food stores, pharmacies, dietary supplement stores, online As directed on supplement
Comfrey Leaf Symphytum plant genus Supplement: health food stores, pharmacies, dietary supplement stores, online As directed on supplement
Lumbrokinase

Serrapeptidase
Or Nattokinase|Natto (Japanese soybean dish)|Supplement: health food stores, pharmacies, dietary supplement stores, online|2-6 capsules 3-4 times a day on empty stomach one hour before or two hours after a meal|
|Boswellia serrata|Boswellia serrata tree|Supplement: health food stores, pharmacies, dietary supplement stores, online|As directed on supplement|
|Black Cumin (Nigella Sativa)|Buttercup plant family|Grocery stores, health food stores||
|Curcumin|Turmeric|Grocery stores, health food stores||
|Fish Oil|Fatty/oily fish|Grocery stores, health food stores|Up to 2,000 mg daily|
|Cinnamon|Cinnamomum tree genus|Grocery store||
|Fisetin (Flavonoid)|Fruits: strawberries, apples, mangoes Vegetables: onions, nuts, wine|Supplement: health food stores, pharmacies, dietary supplement stores, online|Up to 100 mg daily Consume with fats|
|Apigenin|Fruits, veg & herbs parsley, chamomile, vine-spinach, celery, artichokes, oregano|Supplement: health food stores, pharmacies, dietary supplement stores, online|50 mg daily|
|Quercetin (Flavonoid)|Citrus fruits, onions, parsley, red wine|Supplement: health food stores, pharmacies, dietary supplement stores, online|Up to 500 mg twice daily, Consume with zinc|
|Resveratrol|Peanuts, grapes, wine, blueberries, cocoa|Supplement: health food stores, pharmacies, dietary supplement stores, online|Up to 1,500 mg daily for up to 3 months|
|Luteolin|Vegetables: celery, parsley, onion leaves
Fruits: apple skins, chrysanthemum flowers|Supplement: health food stores, pharmacies, dietary supplement stores, online|100-300 mg daily (Typical manufacturer recommendations)|
|Vitamin D3|Fatty fish, fish liver oils|Supplement: health food stores, pharmacies, dietary supplement stores, online|5,000–10,000 IU daily or whatever it takes to get to 60-80 ng/ml as tested in your blood|
|Vitamin K|Green leafy vegetables|Supplement: health food stores, pharmacies, dietary supplement stores, online|90-120 mg daily (90 for women, 120 for men)|
|Zinc|Red meat, poultry, oysters, whole grains, milk products|Supplement: health food stores, pharmacies, dietary supplement stores, online|11-40 mg daily|
|Magnesium|Greens, whole grains, nuts|Supplement: health food stores, pharmacies, dietary supplement stores, online|Up to 350 mg daily|
|Jasmine Tea|Leaves of common jasmine or Sampaguita plants|Grocery store, health food stores|Up to 8 cups per day|
|Spices||Grocery store||
|Bay Leaves|Bay leaf plants|Grocery store||
|Black Pepper|Piper nigrum plant|Grocery store||
|Nutmeg|Myristica fragrans tree seed|Grocery store||
|Sage|Sage plant|Grocery store||
|Rutin|Buckwheat, asparagus, apricots, cherries, black tea, green tea, elderflower tea|Supplement: health food stores, pharmacies, dietary supplement stores, online|500-4,000 mg daily (consult health care provider before taking higher-end doses)|
|Limonene|Rind of citrus fruits such as lemons, oranges, and limes|Supplement: health food stores, pharmacies, dietary supplement stores, online|Up to 2,000 mg daily|
|Baicalein|Scutellaria plant genus|Supplement: health food stores, pharmacies, dietary supplement stores, online|100-2,800 mg|
|Hesperidin|Citrus fruit|Supplement: health food stores, pharmacies, dietary supplement stores, online|Up to 150 mg twice daily|
|Green Tea|Camellia sinensis plant leaves|Grocery store|Up to 8 cups of tea a day or as directed on supplement|
|Potatoes tubers|Potatoes|Grocery store||
|Blue Green Algae|Cyanobacteria|Supplement: health food stores, pharmacies, dietary supplement stores, online|1-10 grams daily|
|Andrographis Paniculata|Green chiretta plant|Supplement: health food stores, pharmacies, dietary supplement stores, online|400 mg x 2 daily
*Check for contraindications|
|Milk Thistle Extract|Silymarin|Supplement; Health food stores, pharmacies, dietary supplement stores, online|200 mg x 3 daily|
|Soybeans (organic)|Soybeans|Grocery store, health food stores||

Sources and References