5 Filters

WHO to Make Lockdowns Part of Official Pandemic Guidance

I imagine this horrifying turnaround has come about via Gates’s influence?

4 Likes

Hi folks, the latest UKcolumn report covered the latest moves on this.

One hour in.

Cheers

“The #WHO is to make lockdowns and other non-pharmaceutical interventions intended to curb viral spread part of official pandemic guidance” Will

@WHO

make the following part of the guidance, a; “Moratorium on Benefit Re-assessments/Re-applications”?

Quote; "Lock-down restrictions mean that I cannot meet my advocate face-to-face to prepare my case, all the filing and referencing my advocate usually does for me is useless because we are not in the same room to go through the documentation together. There is no possible way that a phone call can replace an in-person advocacy appointment, many clients desperately need the psychological and emotional support that the presence of an advocate represents, otherwise they feel trapped, persecuted and isolated and as a result are incapable of rational response. Many claiming PIP, ESA and LCWRA have stress-sensitive mental and physical health conditions and the support an advocate gives is often in the form of help with the stress of dealing with correspondence, something that can only properly be dealt with if the client and advocate are in the same room but this cannot happen under lock-down either (Nb. many advocacy services -incl. the CAB-, have not offered any face-to-face advocacy since the start of the pandemic).

Advocacy represents the port of last resort for many claimants. Both accessing and making use of advocacy services is difficult at the best of times, but lock-down compounds these problems making of the advocacy process a truly “cruel and unusual” form of torture. I have a stress-related self-harm condition, who will take responsibility should I have an episode? My previous PIP entitlement lasted only 18 months and my condition hasn’t changed in that time, in fact under lock-down certain aspects of it have worsened.

The advocates are stressed and over-worked too which doesn’t help!

I will be making a paper application for PIP (face-to-face assessment in the presence of an advocate being completely out of the question), as I do not wish to go through the stress of an interrogation on the telephone alone. One can “share” phone calls but the physical presence of a supportive companion is supposed to be a right." Go to: https://www.arafel.co.uk/2021/05/human-rights-issues-re-covid-9-why-we.html for full article.

Tedros is a totally corrupt so and so who has ‘Dr’ in front of his name but is not actually a medical doctor (go look him up). Likewise, Bill Gates is a college drop-out without any medical qualifications whatever. Gates is by far the biggest funder of the WHO, and as such peddles unsafe vaccines, because it makes this college drop-out huge amounts of $$$.

You really can’t make this stuff up.

1 Like