5 Filters

What the FTX is this

FTX? Ivermectin? Ukraine? I didn’t know about these connections, but meteoric crypto giant FTX hit the buffers suddenly on Friday.

Bankruptcy

The background on FTX’s spectacular collapse into bankruptcy

Open in app or online

Meryl Nass explains (well I think she does, maybe she posts bemusedly like me. The TOGETHER trial was like, ivermectin’s Lancet. Intriguing connection to the financial world)

Fraudulent Together trial that tried to be the nail in the coffin for IVM, HCQ etc. was funded by the FTX Foundation

FTX didn’t just fund Ukraine and Democrat campaigns; it also funded Science

I didn’t know how to categorise it…

2 Likes

With regard to a title ‘totally fucked’ might cover it.

Strange that at just the same time the FTX scandal is breaking the evil Putin starts firing missiles into Poland.

2 Likes

Yeah, need to check out the ‘invading Poland’ story - or maybe just build a nuclear bunker anyway. We could be totally faxxed.

Evvy, it’s not going to be easy this coming winter.

But trust me. it will all come right.

Don’t worry, the new cryptocurrency expert guy is here to fix everything

3 Likes

KarenEliot, I won’t repeat what I often say about Zelensky. Sean Penn gave him an Oscar just recently.

The Presstitutes were salivating over the missile strike in Poland, advocating Article 5 and WW3.

Give the Presstitutes tin hats and a rifle and tell them to go fight WW3.

These reptiles are way beyond the label of scum, particularly since it became quickly apparent that the missiles that hit Poland were from the Ukranian side.

Yet they are still pushing it. If you want a laugh watch Times Radio, where they wheel out endless ‘experts’ from the MIC.

1 Like

All politicians should get oscars. You never see a fang in public.

#thecatcryptoedincrappedandcryptoedoutagain #EmperorsNewClothes We told you so Max…

CERN HADRON

Bitcoin2

LocutusOfBorg2367

5G mast

Eye of sauron

Black Sun1

UFO1

CPnLVfNUwAE_aqW

1 Like