5 Filters

What does it signify when KPMG confirms the limits to growth?

Why would KPMG be interested in trying to confirm the results of the 49 year old LTG study?

Feels to me like another twist of the great reset screw.

Which is not to say that I think the LTG study is wrong. It’s been obvious over the last two decades that they were dead on. I’m just suspicious of KPMG…

Cheers
PP

Let me speculate:

It signifies that the powers-that-shouldn’t-be are much more au fait than they let on with the idea of the now-imminent global, TLTG-projected, geo-physical crises, and thus they’re feeling driven to move quickly, with an all-out decisive campaign, to stampede as much as they can of human society into the tightly-controlled neo-feudal hierarchies which they hope will allow them to prepare for the storm more effectively; to save their own wretched necks, and their dragon-hoards.

Hag-ridden as they are always by short-term considerations, the PTsB got really rattled in September 2019 by the banks’ repo-crisis. The enormous serac of the derivatives looming over everything, threatening to break loose at any moment, and crash down on the global economy, meant that no serious fluttering of the house of cards - such as the repo panic - could be allowed to continue. So that was squished immediately, with about a hundred billion new out-of-thin-air nothing-dollars hastily conjured up by the US Federal Reserve.

More to the point, this little-noticed shock decided the PTsB that the plans for a global ‘pandemic’ power-grab scam which they’d been quietly cultivating for much of this century must now be triggered pronto; no more waiting for a fully-upholstered, water-tight plan (when do such things ever exist in reality, anyway?). To be launched early in 2020, come what may.

And what’s come as a result is the current omnishambles - which isn’t exactly going swimmingly for the gics, is it? They’ll be lucky to get out with their hides intact in a sort of messy draw. Scooping the pool with a fully-complete power-grab isn’t really in prospect for them. Not this time round, anyway.

I think too that a ghostly awareness is sweeping through the movers, shakers and chancers, that the US-hosted Anglozionist empire is in much worse condition than the facade advertises, and that a collapse-of-USSR moment could now happen at any time. That sort of consideration would concentrate the minds of the KPMG chancers wonderfully: Growthforever is clearly now a thing of the past, so prepare - with crash-priority - a steady-state, or more realistically. a shrinking-economy model within which to continue to operate the perpetual capitalist rackets.

2 Likes

Excellent comments, RG. I’m with you just about 100% on all of it. I think the name for this whole episode is The Great Reset and I think it’s barrelling down on us whether we like it or not it whether we pay attention or not. Together with a whole gamut of other control measures, such as digital cash, zero ownership models etc etc etc.

Incidentally, I realise that I forgot to post the links to the story above.

This was the story that I first read. It’s terrible, but if shows the trend. You can also find the same story in a bunch of other MSM outlets.

This is the abstract of the study (links to the whole PDF are in the metro article if you want to grab it)

Update to limits to growth: Comparing the World3 model with empirical data
Gaya Herrington
Journal of Industrial Ecology 25 (3), 614-626, 2021
In the 1972 bestseller Limits to Growth (LtG), the authors concluded that, if global society kept pursuing economic growth, it would experience a decline in food production, industrial output, and ultimately population, within this century. The LtG authors used a system dynamics model to study interactions between global variables, varying model assumptions to generate different scenarios. Previous empirical‐data comparisons since then by Turner showed closest alignment with a scenario that ended in collapse. This research constitutes a data update to LtG, by examining to what extent empirical data aligned with four LtG scenarios spanning a range of technological, resource, and societal assumptions. The research benefited from improved data availability since the previous updates and included a scenario and two variables that had not been part of previous comparisons. The two scenarios aligning most closely with observed data indicate a halt in welfare, food, and industrial production over the next decade or so, which puts into question the suitability of continuous economic growth as humanity’s goal in the twenty‐first century. Both scenarios also indicate subsequent declines in these variables, but only one—where declines are caused by pollution—depicts a collapse. The scenario that aligned most closely in earlier comparisons was not amongst the two closest aligning scenarios in this research. The scenario with the smallest declines aligned least with empirical data; however, absolute differences were often not yet large. The four scenarios diverge significantly more after 2020, suggesting that the window to align with this last scenario is closing.

2 Likes