5 Filters

"We're staring evil in the face!" From Children's Health Defence: Brian Hooker and Dr. Paul Thomas in conversation

Crucial insights from Paul Thomas. Amongst others: At all costs, keep the poison-stabs away from the children!! [My precis of his implications.]

Paul and Brian understand that what’s happening is rampant carrot-worship and stick-terror corruption amongst the medical profession, and especially amongst the career-technocrat goodthinkers infesting the supposedly-government-controlled ‘regulatory’ bodies. Widely captured by deeply criminal villains of the psychpatholigopoly - the gics; dedicated before all else to feeding their insane WealthPowerStatus addicitions. The more I watch this bloody mess, the more convinced I’m becoming that that’s what this power-grab riding on the back of a fake ‘pandemic’, of a hyper-ginned up, slightly-nastier-than-usual flu is all about.

These two honest discusssants grasp that. But they’re too aghast to be able to believe it fully. They just can’t. But they do know it, consciously; head already convinced, gut still bemoaning and wishing it wasn’t so; almost there! Crucial interview!

1 Like