5 Filters

VP of Pfizer arrested after #pfizerdocuments get released, Dr Robert Malone and Dr Peter McCullough speak out

Dr Robert Malone and Dr Peter McCullough speak out:

URGENT PFIZER NEWS: Pfizer and the CDC committed fraud for willfully withholding critical data from the public resulting in harm and death to thousands. The CDC is spreading medical misinformation. What they have done is obscene. We are completely vindicated.

2 Likes

I wonder if Elon will let this come out on Twitter. P.S Rich please make sure you categorise this under ā€œCovidā€!

Sadly I think we may have been had here. The Vancouver Times publishes satirical pieces.
The Twitter post showing Malone and McCullough (where Malone says they have been vindicated) is from the Conservative Political Action Conference in Florida.

Though, they are talking about the same thing - Pfizer witholding scientific data = fraud.

The story is what should have happened. I thought it odd that only one Pfizer official was arrested :confused:

1 Like

Thanks Ev, looks like I fucked up there. I did think it looked a bit dodgy but thought Iā€™d have a stab at it because of the link to Malone & McCullogh. The ā€œVancouver Timesā€ has got form for this sort of crap apparently.

1 Like

Will do next time Ger. I donā€™t think itā€™s possible to move it now.

Well it was quite nicely done - itā€™s quite a good reminder of what should be happening!

Yeah funny sophists ha ha! Many like those outraged by ā€œParty-Gateā€ and ā€œBeer-Gateā€ (and all the deaths), will, Iā€™m sure (like me), fail to see the funny. Spoilt b**tches do cr*p like thatā€¦

Thanksā€¦Iā€™m still very careful when it comes to Tweeting anything anti-vax ā€¦weā€™ll have to see what Mr.Musk will doā€¦Iā€™m going to pester him about the loss of my Moments when I get a chanceā€¦maybe the all new Twitter Support will undo this crapā€¦

FOhqVlcXoAAMhLc

I was also wondering who exactly it is that is entitled to feel ā€˜betrayedā€™ by Borisā€™s partygate. He was already known to be a liar.
Currygate holds out some promise - though I imagine Sir Keeves* has already had the nod that it will be all right and is taking advantage of it to signal His Virtue. Hopefully thereā€™s a bent copper in the right place to clog the machineā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face:

*Sir Keir Starmer says he will step down as Labour leader if he is fined over curry gathering

ā€œcurry gatheringā€ Is that the Labour equivalent of a Tory ā€œspaghetti harvestā€?