5 Filters

Viral Issue Crucial Update Sept 8th: the Science, Logic and Data Explained!

Very good to hear that our health service is correcting its covid-wobble and getting back to work. Keep me informed about developments, spike. Still got some small supply of oil available, should you run short. Good to hear you’re coping with the psycho-active effect without difficulty. Yes, it’s been my surprising - to me - discovery that regular mind-shifts with the assistance of a sacred plant has been greatly beneficial for me too, though at first so subtle that it took me a while to notice it, cack-hand that I am. Remember too that if you accept chemo-treatment, oil is a really good anti-emetic.

Don’t forget to take in as much C as you can manage practically too. Already proven to be a useful anti-tumoural, anti-cancer specific, freely available at low cost. Better by mouth than not at all, but if you can, find a cooperative medical pro to give you regular big-dose intra-venous shots. I continue to send you psi-healing work too. Keep sluggin’, bro! We’ll lick this bugger! :slight_smile:

@spike Apologies for not continuing. Two things

I deal with people suffering from trauma and sounds to me like you are in no way in need of my help.

As for @RhisiartGwilym recommendation for high dose vitamin C, get “liposomal vitamin C”. It is more easily absorbed by the body, some say up to 8 times the effective absorption of raw ascorbic acid, and it is gentler on the stomach. Try a company called Altrient (I have no financial interest whatever!) but have used it.

Seconding Pat on the liposomal, if you can get the real thing at a reasonable price. It’s a better way to get the mega dose effect.