5 Filters

(VIDEOS) Reiner Fuellmich says whistleblower told him the plan was to launch scam in 2050

…but they brought it forward to 2030 and then 2020 which is the reason they are making so many mistakes. The focus of the scam is on Europe because it’s broke and the pension funds are completely broke.They’ve brought it forward because they want to get control of Europe before people find out about the pensions/financial crash etc. 2008 is mentioned also. Perhaps also they’re becoming alarmed at the size of the London protests and elsewhere. Reiner said in another vid that he was unaware of the huge protests in London. I have friends in Germany who also knew nothing about them at all. It’s interesting that the Daily Mail wrote the story up and published the helicopter vid. (See further down the board) A friend told us that Andrew Neil’s GB News Show estimated that there were close to 2 million people marching last Saturday.

I’ve posted the edited 20 minute edited version here and the 1 hour full version below that. R.

2 Likes

The 2050/2030/2025 milestones seem pretty widespread and I don’t doubt that the agenda has been accelerated.

Mug that I am I’m now flipping between three covid texts, Laura Dodsworth’s State Of Fear (which is essentially UK focused and concerned particularly with behavioural psychology), the Mercola/Cummins tome, and now Iain Davis’s Pseudo Pandemic.

Another good read btw, albeit not a great piece of writing, is Joe Boyd’s history of fracking protests The Road To Kill The Bill.