5 Filters

VAERS nonreporting revealed by whistleblower

In a Highwire exclusive, Deborah Conrad, a hospitalist physician’s assistant on the frontlines of the pandemic, pulls back the curtain on the complete lack and disregard in her hospital for reporting Covid vaccine injury to VAERS, this country’s only mechanism to track the safety of these rushed-to-market, mandated products. In riveting detail, including emails & recorded phone conversations, Conrad exposes the internal push to turn a blind eye to injuries and “tow the company line” that this vaccine is safe.
Link: https://media.livecast365.com/highwire/thehighwire/content/1631924899994.mp4

The ‘whistleblower’ wasn’t just blowing a whistle - she persuaded her hospital to track the vaccination status of all its patients (imagine a hospital needing persuasion for that); it was discovered that 90% were vaccinated, although the catchment is supposed to be 50-50

In other developments, Aaron Siri’s advocacy firm got involved representing Deborah Conrad; the exchange with the hospital and health authorities reveals protecting confidence in the vaccine is more important than the legal requirement to report vaccine reactions.

She has since been fired.

" The state’s largest health care employer, Northwell Health, was the first to confirm that it had fired about two dozen managers on Monday for not getting the shot. While Northwell, which employs 76,000 people statewide, has begun the process of firing the rest of its unvaccinated staff, it would not provide numbers on just how many workers it would lose. Erie County Medical Center had suspended about five percent of its hospital workforce, or 176 employees, in addition to 100 staff members at its long-term care facility. The employees will have 30 days to comply with the mandate before they are fired, according to a spokesperson. Hochul has said that health care workers fired for refusing the vaccine will not be eligible for unemployment insurance without a valid accommodation signed by a doctor."

‘I’m Not Changing My Mind’: New York Fires Unvaccinated Health-Care Workers

ED

2 Likes

Perhaps the most nauseating part of listening to Deborah’s testimony to Del was those phone conversations, where the ‘management’ jobsworths - or should that be careersworths - were doing standard MBA biz-waffle speak, when what they were really saying, putting it as plainly as George Carlin would, was: ‘Get back in line, bitch, or you’re out!’ Which she duly was.

We need many Nurnbergs to bring these cringing cowards to book. They deserve no less, considering all the death and crippling which they’re enabling. Not to mention the international coup d’etat attempt which their wilful hearnospeaknoseeno blindness is also assisting by their gross dereliction of duty, honour and intellectual honesty.

I get less and less able to stand such mealy-mouthed insincerity.

2 Likes

Whistleblower nurse speaks of the usual injuries and others, also says treating covid patients wrongly

Collette Martin was addressing the Health and Welfare Committee - a standing committee of the Louisiana House of Representatives.

Health and Welfare Committee is a standing committee of the Louisiana House of Representatives. (Chairman Rep. Larry Bagley)

Collette Martin, a practising RN of 17 years; 12 years in oncology, for the past five years I’ve been a float resource nurse, visiting all the floors in then hospital. I’m extremely concerned at the idea of mandating this vaccine for our children. The reactions we are seeing are terrifying and are being ignored.
Some examples of post-vaccine reactions are blood clots, HA, strokes, encephalopathy, heart arrythmias, elderly increase in falls. 2 coworkers developed vision changes, 1 DVT. One of my patients died 3 months after shot with pericarditis. No mention to VAERS. Majority of our nurses, nurse managers and some doctors do not even know what VAERS is. “What is VAERS” is the most common response from managers. V difficult to bring up, repeatedly get dismissed.
We know the hospitals are not reporting anything. This is not just where I work, I have many nurse friends in other local hospitals in the S.E. saying the same thing. What I also find highly disturbing is our treatment protocol. I truly believe our treatment protocol is killing our covid patients. When I ask other nurses their thoughts, they agree. At this point Drs will admit our main treatment is not working, and say “but it’s all we have”- but that’s not true it’s just that’s all the CDC will allow us to give, our hands are tied.
Back to children, we have chemotherapies that have side effects that are causing blood cancers such as leukaemias ten plus years after giving them the drug. We know this because we have real long term trials for these drugs. We are not just seeing severe acute reactions but we have zero idea what long term reactions there are. Cancers, autoimmune and fertility we just don’t know. We are potentially sacrificing our children for fear of maybe dying or getting sick of a virus - a virus with a 99% survival rate. Our children are not even at risk for this. At the moment we have more children that have died from the covid vaccine than from covid itself. And then the health department has come out and said the new variant has all the side effects of the vaccine reactions we are currently seeing…people see it but fear speaking out or being fired. This isn’t something easy for me to come up and speak about but I feel deep conviction about speaking truth about what nurses are seeing behind hospital walls. This is not about adults who can choose whether to research or not, but about helpless children. When I look back on this in 20 or 30 years I have to know that I did everything I could and I’m asking you to please ponder this - what side of history will you be on? I have to know this madness has to stop.

The hearing was a success for the concerned opposition and the vote against the Governor’s vaccine mandate was won 13-2.
However the governor intends to ignore the vote.
That will lead to court settling the issue.