5 Filters

Vaccine Damage and Death

This video interview is 1 hour and 20 minutes long. It’s interesting for a number of reasons, not least because Delingpole, the interviewer, was firmly Establishment; that is until covid came along, which made Delingpole do a 180 on all his views.

Likewise with the interviewee, Alex Mitchell, a working class bloke who also initially bought into the covid stuff; then, after being vaccinated, and dying from blood clots, he had to have a leg amputated to save his life. If you watch it towards the end of the interview you’ll discover why none of these vaccine injured people get no compensation whatever…

1 Like

“Not sure what type of vax. #JustinBieber received but the Herpes Zoster (Ramsay Hunt Syndrome), is the same neurological pathology which was reported by #Pfizer’s own post-marketing report as the 2nd most common adverse event (after pyrexia, a euphemism for fever/infection)” https://twitter.com/RayArmat/status/1536010914549358594

Odin gave his eye to the Well of Mimir…for wisdom…

Seems like a good idea to have an ongoing thread on this topic.

2 Likes

"Independent Pharmacovigilance Report Confirms Evidence for Recall of Covid-19 Vaccines

Adverse Reactions for Novel Covid-19 Vaccines More Numerous Than for Similar Products by Factor of Between 10 and 169

BATH, UK — A new report prepared by the World Council for Health (WCH) has confirmed that data on adverse drug reactions from the experimental Covid-19 vaccines exist in an amount sufficient for the recall of similar products in the past.

The report was prepared to determine whether sufficient pharmacovigilance data exist on official and public databases (WHO VigiAccess, CDC VAERS, EudraVigilance, and UK Yellow Card Scheme) to establish a safety signal on the novel Covid-19 injections.

On all databases, it was found that adverse drug reaction (ADR) reports linked to Covid-19 injections are more numerous than other similar products by a factor of between 10 and 169 (see graph below). Many of the ADR reports are serious in nature and there exists sufficient evidence of associated harm on these databases to indicate a product recall.

Total Adverse Events per Pharamacovigilance Database

In total, more than 40,000 deaths are linked to the novel Covid-19 vaccines in the official databases analysed.

In addition, the WCH pharmacovigilance report found that several thousand adverse drug reactions on official databases are related to the use of the experimental Covid-19 vaccines among young boys and girls for whom the vaccine had not been approved at the time.

The purpose of pharmacovigilance databases is to provide a signal of safety, and not to prove causality. To ensure that harms are detected in time, suspicion that an event is linked to the administration of the medicine is enough to register an event. “There is no need to prove that the medicine caused the adverse reaction, just the suspicion is good enough,” Dr. June Raine, head of the UK’s Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, said in 2006. When sufficient pharmacovigilance data show a signal of harm, administration of the product should be ceased, the product recalled, and the safety signal investigated.

It should also be noted that such systems of passive surveillance result in significantly fewer ADR reports than active surveillance reporting. As a result, the actual number of adverse events that occurred in temporal relation to Covid-19 injections is likely to be much higher than revealed by the available official data.

In December 2021, World Council for Health called on regulators and governments around the world to immediately cease use of all experimental Covid-19 injections.

Dr. Tess Lawrie, co-founder of the World Council for Health, calls for people to come together to raise awareness of vaccine injury so that those harmed can get the help they deserve. “It is concerning that a grassroots organisation has had to do this work and point out that none of these experimental vaccines are safe according to publicly available official data. Why have the regulators not done their job and protected us?“

World Council for Health Covid-19 Vaccine Pharmacovigilance Report: Covid-19 Vaccine Pharmacovigilance Report

World Council for Health Calls for an Immediate Stop to the Covid-19 Experimental “Vaccines”: https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/campaign/covid-19-vaccine-cease-and-desist/

World Council for Health Statement on Covid-19 Vaccines: World Council for Health Statement on Covid-19 Vaccines

World Council for Health Statement on Risk of Myocarditis in Children: Risk of Myocarditis in Children" https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/news/2022/06/independent-pharmacovigilance-report-recall-of-covid-19-vaccines/75683/

2 Likes

Another long vid, I’m afraid (1 hour 10 minutes), and it’s Delingpole again, this time interviewing Naomi Wolf. Here’s Wolf’s preamble to it all:

I’ve been silent for some weeks. Forgive me.

The truth is: I’ve been rendered almost speechless — or the literary equivalent of that — because recently I’ve had the unenviable task of trying to announce to the world that indeed, a genocide — or what I’ve called, clumsily but urgently, a “baby die-off” — is underway.

The WarRoom/DailyClout Pfizer Documents Research Volunteers, a group of 3000 highly credentialled doctors, RNs, biostatisticians, medical fraud investigators, lab clinicians and research scientists, have been turning out report after report, as you may know, to tell the world what is in the 55,000 internal Pfizer documents which the FDA had asked a court to keep under wraps for 75 years. By court order, these documents were forcibly disclosed. And our experts are serving humanity by reading through these documents and explaining them in lay terms. You can find all of the Volunteers’ reports on DailyClout.io.

The lies revealed are stunning. (Here)

1 Like

Incendiary revelations @RobG, especially those around pregnancy and fertility.
It’s getting vary hard to keep up with all the directions vaccine bad news is coming along.

Meanwhile Pfizer and Moderna have just applied for EUA’s for children.

Moderna ➡ 6 yrs to 17-yrs-old Pfizer + Moderna ➡ 6 mos. to 5-yrs-old.

This link is ChildHealthDefense sounding off on Twitter. Somehow this hasn’t broken out in the MSM.
It won’t go away - lots of people are now analysing the Pfizer data. I thought the site of Dailyclout.io (who produced the analysis that drove Naomi to religion) was down an hour or so ago, I couldn’t get in - but I think that was the traffic of people trying to read these horror stories from the Pfizer documents.

Clearly there is a need to vaccinate babies - and it’s Moderna who express that need, having just won authorisation for 6 to 11-y-o.
They need it as their share value dropped $130bn in January (sic - what do they make? They haven’t made anything for the market before Covid mRNA vaccine.).

Maybe a small investment in pitchfork materials is in order :grimacing:

1 Like

This looks like quite a good description of a few of the revelations

The reason for the depopulation accusations - that came from one of the groups carefully analysing the data, DailyClout.io - seem to be the scale of the known effects, and the fact that they were run with knowingly. They weren’t supposed to emerge.

I’m going to leave this before I get religious too.
Thanks also to @Everyman and @GKH for their posts.

3 Likes

They’re pretty credible the WCH. As shown by the low level of the attacks on them.

Some media analyis sites (:wink:) didn’t notice that this wasn’t er, an objective place before suggesting it as an evaluation of a group of accomplished doctors.

A you might expect, ‘Vice’ scores on page-turning or clickibait entertainment.

The man turning permanently blue after using colloidal silver

Here’s how he looks (looked actually) without the blue background and blue shirt

1 Like

I wonder if they know the difference between decent colloids produced by electrolysis and the nasty chemically induced varieties (false colloids)?

The full Vice article reads like propaganda itself…

“The WCH also acknowledges that many of its partner organizations are “civil society groups,” meaning “health freedom” groups that exist mainly to oppose vaccine mandates, and aren’t run by medical professionals at all. They include outfits like Police For Freedom, a UK-based group whose aim appears to be advocating against vaccine mandates for police” …and?

Also; “Whenever the pandemic recedes, though, these groups and the architecture they’ve put in place will remain. Already, state-level anti-vaccine groups, animated by the pandemic, are using that new energy to try to push through anti-vax legislation. In the same way there’s no doubt that even after the pandemic ends, the WCH and outfits like it will remain just as devoted to promoting bad science, suspicion, and distrust. Their business model, after all, depends on it.” …and whose business model depends on unquestioning obedience and subservience?

1 Like

“I wonder if they know the difference between decent colloids produced by electrolysis and the nasty chemically induced varieties (false colloids)?”

I’m sure you’re not wondering that, really…
It’s base even for Murdoch, but at least it shows that those questioning the covid narrative aren’t just using any old right-wing bile

2 Likes

Thanks Rob, watched it last night.

What liars! How could it get any more bent than this? Horrifying - everyone should see this.

Evvy, the religious aspect of all this is very interesting.

Since covid hit, you come across lots of people, people who before had been firmly agnostic or atheist or whatever, who have now embraced religion (Delingpole and Naomi Wolf being two such people). I think this might stem from the realisation that pure evil is a real, tangible thing, and it’s rife on our little blue planet.

The present bunch of psychos/monsters we are up against make the Nazis look like boy scouts.

1 Like

“There was I…digging this 'ole…'ole in the ground…big and sort of round it was…it’s not there now…!”

More soberly…so there’s evil does that mean there’s a God? …Or does it mean that there may be a God and Goddess? I pity the poor kids…those butchers want…anyhoo…we’ve no right to evolve we have the choice to…It’s an interesting question; “Do good and evil exist for the humanitarian (rather than “-ist”)?” I would have thought so…it’s arguable that Thelema is, microcosmically speaking, the most compassionate of “faiths” …but it totally lacks any for the macrocosm… #neoliberalism #narcissisticnepostistneophyte

I can say it but for goodness sake don’t think it…#woke

equilibrium

3 Likes

Listening to the Naomi Wolf interview now, thanks for the link, excellent…frightening…

Here’s some more links

1 Like

Bonsoir Rich. It is a long programme, yet people can listen to it as though it’s a radio programme, while doing other things. There’s no graphs or other visuals, just personal testimony.