5 Filters

USA shame, Her newspaper published a story about corruption, cops raided her house, she, 98, died the next day

1 Like

Well, I guess when the countries leaders act like they are beyond reproach and do whatever they like, the behaviour filters down. That’s when we get police who forget who they are paid by and whom they should protect.

3 Likes

Thanks for the post @Everyman - the media seem to be reluctant to use the words - Nazis, Fascists, Evil, Authoritarian, Oppressive … as far as I can see this is just the next step in the Rule of Claw where judges and police chiefs and politicians collude in the corruption of the real law governing our inalienable rights as human beings. When do we see a return of witch burning and public stoning?
It’s hard to hear but one of the “policemen” in the video says - something like - ~ we are just looking for the material the judge told us we could look for ~ this sort of overreach and mission creep is what you always get when you allow judges to have discretion in matters of inalienable rights, and employ monkeys to enforce those dictats. Anyone is open to pressure and corruption which can snowball into community/global oppression! And people sit by and mutter - “well we gotta follow the law” - not if it breaches our inalienable rights we don’t!

cheers

2 Likes

Actually @PatB they seem to be acting exactly according to their oath: - paid by the Crown (and its puppet masters) for the protection and benefit of the Crown ( and its puppet masters)

Police Reform Act 2002 - Legislation.gov.uk

"I…of…do solemnly and sincerely declare and affirm that I will well and truly serve the Queen in the office of constable " (my emphasis)

So this “oath” is confirmed by Statute to be according to the law of the land - and yet experience tells us that all statutes “passed by Parliament” are rarely wholly read or understood by the MPs who vote on them and where they are, it is more than likely that those MPs have conflicting interests which should make their comments and votes unlawful. The attachment of the word “democracy” to the term “Parliamentary Democracy” does not turn the institution of Parliament into a democratic body no matter how many times it is repeated by politicians, establishment figures, their Media and their Judges!
And of course law “made by Judges” is by its nature undemocratic - decisions are made based on wide discretions given to judges to determine what the law is on a subject and so turning this type of law into “autocratic law”, and the appeal process is just a theatrical performance taking place within one institution by members of the same acting guild! ( as an example we just need to follow the Assange show!)

cheers

2 Likes

I stand corrected. Maybe there is rationale then in ‘Defund The Police’?

2 Likes

Hi @PatB , sometimes I get the feeling that we have several types of policeforces

• the centralised force which central government or London City use indiscriminately against innocent civilians wherever protest is making strides against their policies
  • the smaller county forces which can work in concert with the centralised forces but who mainly enforce in favour of the wealthy and influential
  • the local forces sometimes working against criminals but more often than not just recording events and maybe working too close to criminal leaders.
  • the community bobby on the street disappeared decades ago afaics!

So I totally agree defunding most of these forces and replacing them with community bobbies who just look after a few score members of society would be a good start. Democratising all forces to give power to the voters on say an annual basis might also help as would local ombudsmen ( annually appointed by the public ) independent of the police to oversee such forces - how we still have police crimes being investigated by police is beyond belief.

cheers

1 Like