5 Filters

US Troops in active duty complicit in the Gazan genocide?

This should perhaps be a continuation of the thread “South Africa files case at ICJ …” but it seemed to me this warranted a thread of its own.

A US active duty soldier set himself alight outside Israehells embassy in Washington. Aaron Bushnell served in the Air Force’s 70th Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance Wing, was driven to the act as a desperate attempt to bring attention to the Israeli genocide in the Strip, according to his own last words.

The New York Post reported an anonymous friend of Bushnell’s as saying ““His actual job involves the processing of intelligence data. Some of what he was processing had to do with the Israeli Gaza conflict. One of the things he told me is that coming across his desk … was the US military was involved in the genocides going on in Palestine. There’s just too many things I don’t know, but I can tell you that the tone of his voice just had something in it that told me he was scared.”

I wonder how much of the US involvement side of this story will be whitewashed by the self immolation?

3 Likes

Hugely significant, deserves its own thread for sure.
Why should troops ever be involved in foreign wars on a secret basis.

3 Likes

We have a military agreement with Israel that is so secret that even MPs are not allowed to see it. There’s so much going on that we will not be allowed to know about.

4 Likes

While it was very probably faked there was a photo of a memorandum floating around that was calling up/mobilizing certain USAF staffers with immediate effect. This was on eXTwitter. It was implied that Bushnell, rest his soul, would have been affected by this. Very unlikely to be true as he was essentially an IT guy and on a fixed-term contract due to expire this May. There are plenty of server techs and so on in the IDF who could carry out such work in that region.

Plenty of other mis/mal/dis/dys -info but none of this takes away from a truly heroic act in my opinion.

3 Likes

Hi folks, such a brave heroic act. If he had information he could not release because it would be treason he may have seen this as the only honourable option.

If I was to bet I would put money on a LIHOP Israel false flag on 7th October where the upper echelons of the US were fully on-board, making them full genocidal allies.

see Iain Davis stuff on LIHOP :

cheers

1 Like

As becomes the new normal times we live in the meaning of yet another useful word has been trashed. OK it was a bit of a neologism but it didn’t deserve this. False flag eh? Them Al-Qassam types were actually Israelis cunningly disguised. . .

Yet another otherwise good commentator falls into the Orientalist trap and denies agency to the primitive Arabs.

3 Likes

Whilst I’m still on the fence, I have to say that the empire has form for this. Take Saddam. He had the Yanks blessing to go attack Kuwait, and what happened? And what about Gladio? They were quite happy to kill their own.

We live in a world where everything is plausible. So even with also those slick videos showing the Israelis losing badly, it still possible that all of this is done because the ends justify the means. There’s an awful lot of money off the coast of Gaza, and that’s before we get to the issue of clearing on land.

The last thing that I’d like to mention is that X from Preston about world war 3 starting in the middle east. Stupid prediction or insider knowledge? After all, Africa is getting very interesting. Especially in the Sahel region.

2 Likes

Hi @AlanG, I agree that ID is anti Chinese and anti Russia in some of his commentary so read with caution, but I think he was just opening up what is possible and I think he is leaning towards LIHOP rather than MIHOP so no need to pretend to be anything other than they are - evil genocide bastards - but with a so-called excuse!

I haven’t finished his stuff yet - half way through part 2 and I think there is a part3!

Here I was just looking for the possible reason for Aaron Bushnell’s comments to his friends - it could of course just be US involvement in the razing of Gaza and Gazans after 7th October without any false flag being necessary, it just seemed that US involvement in a LIHOP type false flag would disturb AB far more!

cheers

1 Like

Hi @LocalYokel, as you say the empire has been steeped in this stuff although here it could be a double LIHOP by the US - let the Israeli LIHOP go ahead - without their direct involvement since Israel is the one with operational controls.
I honestly don’t know either!
The whole Gaza razing plan however does look to have the intention to provoke a wider war (WW3 would be step too far I think, and hope!) which would be a win win for both Netinyahoo and Biden in keeping them in office and out of gaol, gather round the flag and forget the past stuff!

cheers

2 Likes