5 Filters

Ukraine - It's War!

2 Likes

Fact into Doubt won’t go.

1 Like

Here’s a little video you might like to add…

Charles Stratford for Al Jazeera in SE Ukraine with the Right Sector, Azov brigade and someone nicknamed “Bandera”, presumably for his political opinions rather than fighting skill.
Tonight on our SBS there was a report from Mariupol showing Azov battalion members training kids, mothers and grannies how to shoot Russians, should they dare to show their faces near the city. Our media, pollies and people seem to have NO IDEA what we are supporting in this insane war-drive.

1 Like

I wonder how Russia manages to keep all these plates spinning: trying to split the US with their proxy Donald Trump, creating 15 tonnes of nasty memes every single day, pumping out constant CronyVirus Malinformation, organising Trucker resistance movements, starving us of our cheap gas, and thats barely even scratching the surface. They’ll be finding some back door in our Windows computers next, fiends.

1 Like

Two quick facts, in light of current events (Feb 2022) in the Donbas region of Ukraine:

1. it should be noted that in the aftermath of the Challenger space shuttle disaster in 1986 the heavyweight American space programme was suspended. Since then, right up to this day, all American payloads and American astronauts have been put into space by Russian rockets on Russian soil.

2. The USA buys most of its uranium from Russia - you know, the stuff they make nuclear bombs with.

Once again I’m going to ask for Scotty:
Nae Capn’, I cannee hold the warp engines. We cannee get the Ruski Uranium and the Omicron are invading Ukraine

1 Like

I’m not sure if they have covid in space, but here’s the latest I can find…

NASA’s Kate Rubins and Sergey Ryzhikov and Sergey Kud-Sverchkov of the Russian space agency Roscosmos lifted off as scheduled Wednesday morning from the-leased Baikonur space launch facility in Kazakhstan for a six-month stint on the station

And here’s the propaganda to make the public believe that a twat like Elon Musk can run a privatised space programme…