5 Filters

UKHSA obfuscating the figures, again!

THIS week’s UKHSA vaccine surveillance report has landed. This week there’s a change. In the (in)famous Table 12, which shows rates of infections, deaths and hospitalisations per 100,000 by vaccination status. The data have suddenly switched to giving rates for triple-jabbed rather than two-or-more doses, meaning we no longer have continuity with our previous data. So sudden was the change that the report itself has not kept up with it, and the notes under the table still say the rates are for ‘people who have received either two doses of a Covid-19 vaccine or in people who have not received a Covid-19 vaccine’.[my emphasis]****

2 Likes

Apologies in advance for adding to an old thread, but …

This time it’s the effing ONS crocking the figures. And they really are F****** with the figures. Their latest total mortality compared to the five year average, used to be years 2015 to 2019 as the average “as 2020 and 2021 were ‘pandemic’ years”.

Suddenly the five year average is calculated on 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2020!! How the **** do we let these shites get away with it?

Details on UK Column News from about 49 minutes.

1 Like

Public Health Scotland data shows what’s going on; the booster data (covid-deaths only remember) is way better than the 2-dose and 1-dose, which are similar to the unvaccinated data, with the 2-dose data being the worst, that’s why UKHSA withhold it. The booster benefits due to the small amount of time elapsed; how it will be in a few months is likely comparable to the 2-dose data - this is negative efficacy territory as the jab’s honeymoon period of a couple of months ends.
Equally, a few months back the 2-dose data would have looked good for a time - as long as the best recent jab data is presented as if it were ‘the picture’, the impression is maintained that the vaccine is obviously better.
(There’s also still the issue of how patients are classified if they die within 2 weeks of their jab, but that’s another story)

Table 16

I was struck by how these same tables are appearing in some very diverse places, they are absolute dynamite.

On campus earlier in the week I was trundling along with a small batch of laptops and at one of the places where the walkways intersect there was a tall guy in scrubs with blue mask accosting students as they walked past in a half dozen different directions. This was just before 4 pm in the period where lectures end/kick off, so fairly busy.

As I got closer I saw the “vaccination clinic” sign. He didn’t bother trying to cajole me and clearly no one was interested. A bit further along were some folks handing out flyers for paintballing. That was going down way better.

Maybe lack of free pizza was the problem :rofl:

2 Likes

I read the booster shots have only recently been available in Scotland. This provides an opportunity to boost the message.
In Israel where they’re much further forward, there is no ‘data boost’ from the booster - presumably as it’s been spread out; there’s probably an individual boost for 2 months (as Steve James informed our health secretary). The AFLD link below also finds a different picture to the narrative in NSW and in India.

Israeli hospital reveals 80% of COVID cases are among vaccinated

Posted by Yudi Sherman

Feb 01, 2022

|

7:30 PM

More hospitals and even health ministries have been coming out in recent days to reveal that those who are vaccinated appear to be in most danger

More Israeli hospitals are calling for end to the ‘green pass’ system and vaccine mandate enforced by the Israeli government, which prohibits those who are unvaccinated from entry to certain venues and activities. The hospital administrators are citing rising severe cases among the vaccinated.

In an interview with Israel’s Channel 13 today, Professor Jacob Jeris, director of the COVID ward at Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center (Ichilov), revealed that the vaccinated make up most of the severe cases.

“Right now, most of our severe cases are vaccinated,” said Jeris. “They received at least three injections. But 70%-80% of the severe cases are vaccinated. So the vaccine has no significance regarding severe illness and that’s why 20%-25% of our patients are unvaccinated.”

The COVID-19 narrative pushed by the media and government leaders such as U.S. President Joe Biden, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett is that while the COVID vaccine does not protect against infection or transmission, it protects against severe illness and death. It is the unvaccinated, they say, who are numbering the most severe cases and overwhelming hospitals.

Prior to this, the vaccine was hailed as a protection against transmission of the virus and prior to that, a protection against infection.

However, more hospitals and even health ministries have been coming out in recent days to reveal that those who are vaccinated appear to be in the most danger.

As recently reported by AFLDS Frontline News, the Health Ministry in Haryana, India, home to over 25 million people, has disclosed that the death rate from COVID-19 among the vaccinated is five times that among the unvaccinated.

Earlier this month, New South Wales Premier Dominic Perrottet divulged that the vaccinated make up half of COVID patients in the ICU.

Prof. Jeris, along with other administrators such as Dr. Roi Ilan, director of the ICU at Rambam Health Care Campus in Haifa, have also said that hospitals are not overwhelmed due to severe cases; they’re overwhelmed because of the number positive cases, which is higher among the vaccinated.

Hilarious vision of the scrubbed one hassling paintball-minded students, this was considered outrageous when it was campaigners doing the hassling.

1 Like

I lost track of the Message Of The Day in Israel quite some time ago. I would’ve sworn they abolished Green Passes once before. The key take away really is don’t go anywhere near a hospital (or clinic) if you can possibly avoid it.