5 Filters

UK warships to sail for Black Sea in May as Ukraine-Russia tensions rise-

It’s laughably pathetic really. What the hell are our warships gonna do, except immediately sink on the outbreak of hostilities…

I guess we’re not content with leaving it to MI6 and are ready to flex our post Brexit imperialist muscles again.

Oh goody…

Will they be using paper darts for ‘aircraft’, or have they got any of the still-worse F-35s yet, Last time I bothered to look at anything to do with these ridiculous white elephants, neither of the carriers had any aircraft, and at least one of them was leaking. (Perhaps they’ve bunged that up with Milliput to staunch it…)

Didn’t I use the word ‘shitshow’ in a post this morning? Serves well here too. The bozoid boneheads of the English-raj class, having watched their empire degrade into remnantary farce, are still mourning it by being the Swamp’s ludicrous toothless pretend-attack dog. On second thoughts, ‘shitshow’ is scarcely adequate to describe this ridiculous idiocy. I’m so glad I gave up paying income tax forty-eight years ago, and have redirected my (hopefullly genuinely-useful) cash contributions to society through self-directed tithing - to recipients who I know will make proper good use of it.

Not that I expect the huge debt-bill that the ukstate now owns ever to be repaid, before write-off; but theoretically, those of you who still accept the ‘demanding-money-with-menaces’ (and with absolute-zero control on how it gets spent) which passes for a ‘progressive’ income-taxation system in Britain are on the hook for all these hyper-expensive elephants. Sleep well at night! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I disagree with you RG, I think the uk sending a ship will work. The Russians will laugh so much they will spill their guts out and die of laughter.

1 Like