5 Filters

UK column news reports on Dr Anna Loutfi's presentation on sexualisation, indoctrination and breaking of our children by Schools

This was a very stirring extract :

PSHE—Rights Lawyer Puts Whitehall On Notice: They Are Breaking Multiple Laws By Letting Schools Sexualise And Indoctrinate Children

53:30 in

Clerksroom: Dr Anna Loutfi (PhD) Barrister

Full 12 minute presentation here:

Reclaim The Media: PSHE as Currently Taught is UNLAWFUL and CRIMINAL

well worth watching, imo.

cheers

1 Like

Hi @CJ1 Interesting development, and not before time. Schools are assuming parental powers over children with government backing. I’ve been wondering where the lawyers are. Thanks for posting.

2 Likes

She was very good.

I would dispute (the last part of) this quotation from the website of the Bad Law Project:

“In this country we have never had a Cheka, a Gestapo or a Stasi. We have never lived in an Orwellian society.” Mr Justice Julian Knowles ~ R (Miller) v The College of Policing and The Chief Constable of Humberside (2020)

I don’t know the answer to this but are the Academy schools doing this to the same extent? I somehow doubt it.

EDIT: I forgot to include the Bad Education Report PDF which can be found here

1 Like

I agree, there does seem to be a failure here (typical of the legal profession generally) to understand the broader nature of our society reflecting a narrow exposure to their class or social bubble!
But overall a valuable commentary with interesting legal implications, imo.

cheers

1 Like