5 Filters

Twitter thread: Israeli media quotes that prove Israel killed its own civilians

Long thread. Unfortunately likely needs login, in the absence of Twitter tricks like Nitter or Thread Reader that I’m not au fait with.
Worth an effort though.

3 Likes

Here’s nitter for those without an account

https://nitter.net/propandco/status/1726735552618103269

4 Likes

Looks like a great find Evvy! And also nitter from Admin - very useful indeed; for me at least.

This 9 minute video from the main thread leaped out at me. (It’s all I’ve had time to see so far). Might be a bit slow to load:

https://nitter.net/BenzionSanders/status/1713255988608848069#m

3 Likes

The Grayzone has picked up recent Haratz reports that the events on 7th October may be totally different to the official account, I can almost hear most informed readers saying “duh” but we do need to shout this out, imo.

• they raise the question no-one dares to ask in the msm or social networks - did Hamas deliberately kill any innocent Israelis?

More than 2 decades later the official US narrative on 9/11 still sits there in the Msm, unquestioned despite all the evidence to the contrary!

Today we are on the verge of closing down all free speech on political issues as is the case in Israel so these points need to get out there before all the Chomskys of the world start their Pontius Pilate routine yet again.

Cheers

3 Likes

I thought this short clip was particularly apt at the moment:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/VnU4IzVLvSs?feature=share

cheers

3 Likes

More on this 7 10 2023 event:

"A retired Israeli army major has admitted Israel probably killed some of the 1,200 Israelis the government claims Hamas murdered on 7 October.

The confession, discovered by The Electronic Intifada, is one of the highest level confirmations to date that Israel killed many, if not most, of the civilians that died during the Palestinian offensive."

cheers

1 Like

Of course all of this strengthens the evidence given by one Israeli from the raided settlements and the video evidence of the elderly Israeli woman released, who shook hands with her captor.

Now, with the prisoner exchange immanent, the Israeli’s have said all released Israeli prisoners will be immediately taken to hospital for assessment. I would posit this is not to ensure their good health, rather to ensure they know what exactly to say to the press when they are free to talk. Train them to just sprout more of the fabricated, biased Israehell propaganda we have all been subjected to for getting on for two months now.

On a slighly different subject, UK Column did an excellent analysis of the ICC charter. Interestingly it caters for prosecution of those not signatories to the ICC (Israehell for one). There is also enshrined in UK legislation, the following:

“Conduct ancillary to genocide …” allows for prosecution of anyone who supports or encourages the genocide crime and references Rishi Sunak who said “UK is poised to offer military help …”. Not that international law means anything except what the NWO want it to mean, but watch from about 37 minutes.

2 Likes

Hi @PatB , Uk Column failed to mention that proceedings can only commence with consent of the Attorney General ( a member of the UK Government Cabinet):

"53 Trial and punishment of main offences

(1)The following provisions apply in relation to—

(a)offences under section 51 (genocide, crimes against humanity and war crimes),

(b)offences under section 52 (conduct ancillary to genocide, etc. committed outside jurisdiction), and

(c)offences ancillary to an offence within paragraph (a) or (b) above.

(2)The offence is triable only on indictment.

(3)Proceedings for an offence shall not be instituted except by or with the consent of the Attorney General."

cheers

1 Like

Hi @CJ1 . Yes I missed that point and of course the chances of that happening are less likely than me winning the national lottery tonight, which I believe is around 14 million to 1. UK Column seem to have missed it as well. Good spot.

3 Likes

Hi folks, in case you missed this from the Grayzone and Electronicinterfada - this is an example of the Israeli double tap on truth

• they lied about who killed a 12 year old Israeli held hostage by Hamas in a house in Israel on October 7th, it seems almost certain that an Israeli tank deliberately fired 2 shells into the house where hostages and hamas fighters held out with full knowledge of the hostages being held there.
  • Israel then weaponised the lie by using the sad death of the same 12 year old Israeli girl to justify their genocidal campaign against everyone in Gaza.
3 Likes

One more analysis of the events on 7th October 2023:

it concludes:

"Since 7 October, Israel has indiscriminately carpet bombed Gaza, directing its attacks towards homes, mosques, churches, hospitals, and schools. This relentless assault has resulted in the tragic loss of over 14,000 Palestinian lives, more than 5,000 of them children.

In the midst of this unprecedented onslaught, one is compelled to question: if Israel shows little regard for the lives of its own settler-citizens, what hope remains for the oppressed Palestinian population as they endure an offensive fueled by a rage-driven aggression? All of this “justified,” of course, by a “Hamas massacre” that may never have happened."

2 Likes

There is masses of biblical precedent for collateral damage while smiting the Amalekites…

I’m fairly sure the Israelites believed that demons could take animal form and that this was why they slaughtered the livestock as well as all of the people of Jericho. (After their mates in the flying saucers destroyed the walls.)

Joshua 6:21 (ESV) Then they devoted all in the city to destruction, both men and women, young and old, oxen, sheep, and donkeys, with the edge of the sword.

“Devoted… to destruction” has a lovely ring to it doesn’t it /sarc

3 Likes