5 Filters

Twitter Covid Scepticism Censorship

I got this on July 7. For posting the following tweet. Note that I was criticizing the alt media for not questioning the covid narrative.

“We shall not forget the “alt journalists” who either supported, or went along with, the Covid 19 bullshit. Who didn’t question or who echoed, the corporate state messaging concerning: PCR tests, lockdowns, cases, deaths, vaccines, repurposed drugs, great reset, censorship, ect.”

Hi RadicalPerceptionist,
Your account, @blmcguire1 has been locked for violating the Twitter Rules.

Specifically for:

Violating the policy on spreading misleading and potentially harmful information related to COVID-19.
We understand that during times of crisis and instability, it is difficult to know what to do to keep yourself and your loved ones safe. Under this policy, we require the removal of content that may pose a risk to people’s health, including content that goes directly against guidance from authoritative sources of global and local public health information.

For more information on COVID-19, as well as guidance from leading global health authorities, please refer to the following links:
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public from the WHO
FAQs about COVID-19 from the WHO

avatar\ 32x32 RadicalPerceptionist
@blmcguire1

We shall not forget the “alt journalists” who either supported, or went along with, the Covid 19 bullshit. Who didn’t question or who echoed, the corporate state messaging concerning: PCR tests, lockdowns, cases, deaths, vaccines, repurposed drugs, great reset, censorship, ect.

Please note that repeated violations may lead to a permanent suspension of your account. Proceed to Twitter now to fix the issue with your account.

1 Like

Hi @Everyman

It’s been too long. Welcome to 5F - nice to have you here!

Cheers
PP

1 Like

I heard about it from Rhis, who had posted a comment on OffGuardian. Very happy to find a place to communicate and share.

1 Like

Seconding PP, E! And tell Twatter that they can shove their toxic ‘community service’ where the sun don’t shine and eff-off permanently. Then dump the account. Life goes fine - better actually - without such soul-rotting shite. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If a weird account looking like this follows you don’t be alarmed

It doesn’t take much to aggravate the Twitter Stasi but I’ve seemingly been lucky recently.

A weird thing I noticed though earlier today. I’ve been following the looting etc in South Africa these last few days, mainly via Telegram (mainly alt news channels but also via my sister who lives in Gauteng). I spent maybe ten minutes earlier this evening reading but not interacting in any way with the top stories on the subject.

Shortly after, a notification turned up to say that someone I’d never heard of was following me. There was something immediately suspicious about this and I blocked the account straight away.

(No way is that paving in Johannesburg, with moss on the surface, no trace whatsoever of red dust or any bleaching by African sun. That’s taken in the UK.)

Some class of people can clearly monitor what an account is looking at and react to that…

2 Likes