5 Filters

TV Drs and politicians unite in slandering patient vaccine reaction report

You’ve probably seen the story.

Richard Madeley slams ‘idiot’ Nicki Minaj for ‘ridiculous’ vaccine tweet

Rapper Nicki Minaj was publicly slated around the world for mentioning an adverse reaction a friend had to the vaccine (swollen testicles) and telling everyone to make their own decision about the vaccine, and not be bullied.

CMO Chris Whitty, Boris Johnson, the White House, Tony Fauci and (it seems) every TV pundit.
criticized her, in no uncertain language. Another TV Dr for ITV, Dr Hilary Jones, advocated cancelling her.

The Twitter backlash was massive.
So was the backlash from the public. There aren’t many post on that ITV link - but the few posts there show how some people react viciously when they ‘feel’ they are right.

It also shows that if you’re a woman and attract the wrath of the one-liner btl public, there will be gratuitous misogynist abuse.

But here’s the thing:

Courtesy of our old friend Steve Kirsch, of the legendary Dark Horse podcast fame.

Nicki Minaj was right and all the world’s COVID vaccine experts were wrong

Minaj was RIGHT that testicular swelling is a symptom. According to usual estimates the real number should be between times 10 and times 100.

A zillion medical doctors in the world, and the person looking up the symptoms and exonerating the person buried under the flak is an entrepreneur.

According to reports, Twitter did cancel Minaj that but it’s disputed.
However according to Kirsh, it deleted his post.

3 Likes

The Steve Kirsch piece is excellent. Right on the mark. Maybe he should up his bet stake to several million. I doubt whether any of the Deceived-Influencer yapping curs would dare to take him on though, even with that lure. Slebs who KNOW the TRUTH ffs!. Sick joke.

And consider that image of Sanjay Gupta that Steve offers, in bow tie and tux, next to the boob-flasher woman. Serious, trustworthy doctor, or over-rewarded, over-publicised sleb-plankton? Obvious, innit? Such people are ‘celebrated’ because they don’t need to know anything, only what it’s profitable to their pay-masters, and therefore to them, to say, laughingly, scornfully, stupidly. I know who I’d put my money on, if a debate between Steve and such as him were attracting side-bets… :grinning: [emoji function’s on one of its sliding-to-the-margins gigs again…]

I was already a fan of Nicki Minaj, despite being double the age of her target audience. Sure, she is not subtle in many ways, but a way more credible figure to lots of people than some identikit bloke in a suit. She’s already being lined up for interview by Gareth Icke and it will be interesting to hear her more nuanced opinions. I doubt she is simplistically antivaxxx in any sense of the word, and even her much maligned tweet is perfectly clear about that.

Seemingly exercising choice is now TOO MUCH you just gotta do what you’re told, and the JoeBot has spoken. Well, he hissed a bit into his muzzle.

Mind over matter, I don’t mind and you don’t matter - that’s one of hers.

Lol. The bloke changes, but the suit doesn’t really. It’s the suit that’s talking.

Yeah, at the moment you still have the ‘right’ to exercise that ‘free’ choice but one right that is being viciously attacked is the right to tell the public about it.

2 Likes

Indeed. The quality of the suit and the vacuousness of the hot air emitted therefrom are overwhelmingly correlated.

Because graph.

3 Likes

Richard Madeley should keep right away from words like ‘idiot’ and ‘ridiculous’. If ever words were booby-trapped (and I do mean ‘booby’!) to blow up in the faces of fatuous drones like him, those are they.

Jesus, how many don’tknowtheirarsefromtheirelbow slebs have we had to puke over as they exhibited their right-on millimetre-deep PCness about ‘the terrible mass-killing virusmonster’?

Massed prize pillocks. :rofl:

2 Likes

“Jesus, how many don’tknowtheirarsefromtheirelbow slebs have we had to puke over as they exhibited their right-on millimetre-deep PCness about ‘the terrible mass-killing virusmonster’?”

Yes that’s no exaggeration (though these servile medics have to take more of the blame). And the miracle of miracles vaccine as well.